/DISCO/ - Star Trek DISCOvery

ITT: We pretend this dumpy, wart-covered warthog is attractive and "thicc" - as opposed to a miscast, borderline obese avatar of our decaying society. Go!

Previous Any acronym shitposters will be reported and asked to leave my thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo
youtube.com/watch?v=F3cCsBBqiIA
youtube.com/watch?v=UZW5Xeetc0o
youtube.com/watch?v=04Weep45JT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apparently the guys who made Million Dollar Extreme REALLY enjoyed The Orville.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo

istn't it /STD/?

So is STD available to pirate yet or do I have to wait until they fuck over their subscribers and release the season for free?

Why is STD so bad? somebody please tell me.

I have pirated every episode so far. Just look.

DISCO is canon. It's on their fucking t-shirts.

Fuck off you Orville shitposters. I'll never watch your ugly show that looks like it was made in the 90s.

I meant the show not the acronym for STD.

I have't watched the Orville and kind of like STD.

Its called STD, get over it

>kind of like
When will the nazi's leave this thread?

DISCO is literally the greatest show on TV right now. I'm not joking around. Spore drive is fucking genius.

>It's an /STD/ episode
Sad!

> I'll never watch your ugly show that looks like it was made in the 90s.
Bah humbug, surely we live in a universe where a man can enjoy two sci-fi shows at the same time?

i'm sorry i don't love it. They have been jumping around on subplots the whole time and has been suffering from a lack of focus

I love DISCO!

how do people this incompetent with general computer use come to post on Sup Forums?

i remember a time where asking how to torrent something would've gotten you a wave of replies in complete, utter confusion to what you're doing here

umm?? excuse me??? why do you photoshop stuff to serve your point? we can just as easily go through the clip ourselves

STD. Disco is pretty queer.

Hey man, I'd like to think so too. I've watched Discovery and enjoyed it, haven't checked out The Orville yet but I think I'll like that. I've got a soft spot for TNG because I used to watch it with my brother who passed away recently. Personally, I want both shows to do alright.

That having been said though, this is shitpost central.

Should be right up your back alley then, twinkletoes.

>▶
STD stole everything from other better shows, and refuses to use the lore they have all to make money. It has no social, political, or religious commentary in the episodes. It is a vehicle to promote the writers narrative that the Klingons represent Trump supporters. They ruined the franchise because of US political butthurt and money. Fuck STD.

>borderline

torrent's getting harder these days user. CBS is cracking down on torrents too

Nice try /DISCO/ but this was the actual Previous It got 86 replies before it died on page 10 from lack of interest.
Nice attempt at trying to pretend like that thread never happened though.

I don't understand - this is all wrong. You can find torrents just as easily today as you could a year ago. Are you actually looking at places other than the pirate bay (even then you should be able to find it there)

kino

without shills around, there's no "hype" for the show

It's /DISCO/

Don't watch this trash. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Watch real Star Trek instead.

Pic related.

At least have the self-respect to watch The Orville if you insist upon viewing new material.

That is 1000 times better than this venereal disease STD bullshit. I feel like I am watching BSG fanfiction when I watch STD.

okay thanks for sharing

Personally I'm using Kodi these days and barely ever touch a torrent now.

I was banned for 3 days a week ago for saying I wanted to lick the flavor out of her creases and folds and by god I still stand by that statement. DON'T LET THE MAN SILENCE YOU. STAND UP FOR THE BRIGHT FUTURE

>/DISCO/
Fuck off already you paid CBS shill. We've been calling it STD for months leading up to the shows premiere, and now you fuckers wanna force this DISCO /DIS/ney forced meme crap once you found out what the real shorthand for the show is /STD/

Also this was the real Previous thread you degenerate paid shill

oh okay. i was probably coming in on this a bit harsh then. my dad uses kodi a lot so i can sympathize with this.

use rarbg.to if you need a public torrent website, all of STD is up there.

wow dude have a pic of her spread open vagina

WTF the fuck?

>i was probably coming in on this a bit harsh then.
Oh nah I'm not that guy, just saying life's easier once you get Kodi hooked up. Unless you want really high quality files, then good luck.

>/DISCO/
It's STATREDISCVRY

Which scene is better?

youtube.com/watch?v=F3cCsBBqiIA

youtube.com/watch?v=UZW5Xeetc0o

Good thread

Hey guys whats going on in this STD, DIS, DISCO, DSC threa.....

dude spores lmao

Galaxy Quest: The Show vs Game Of Thrones In Space

It's JJ Abrams trek, it's "muh realishum" and the protagonist is completely unlikable.

he has actual schizophrenia but I root for him. Sam Hyde can get fucked though he's just a narcissist cunt.

>Game Of Thrones In Space

Trying too hard to be GoT in space

STINKY PINKY

She's a ginger, what do you expect? They have no souls

The words spoken at 2:40 hit a little to close to home.

Is that fucking Erick Hayden?

Does anybody else love STD? Check out this great, really cool awesome, and epic scene from STD! Sorry about the subtitles, I guess the ones included had fucked up timing.

The jannies that monitor this thread are extremely cucked.

Please stop and get off my thread

You're ruining these Star Trek Discovery generals

is that the actual lighting?

Yes, I didn't darken the footage. I think turning it into a webm actually made it brighter. They're on some fucked up ship so fucked up = dark and flickering lights

but somehow it has atmosphere

This looks nothing like Star Trek. It barely looks like JJ Trek.

>DISCO
>trying this hard

It's STD, it will always be STD.

it's mass effect: the tv show

so do kling-ons have two dicks?

>You're ruining these Star Trek Discovery generals
You mean /STD/ generals

What's with the gay shit tho. I liked it up to last episode

No

nah Mass Effect had hotter women

STD

Nice bump

OFFICIAL TREKBABES OF DISCOVERY RANKING

Ripper > Tilly > L'Rell > Cornwell > Daft Punk > Landry > Georgiou > Detmer > POWER GAP > ANOTHER POWER GAP > Burnham

which one is the attractive milf?

is every STD thread a troll thread? this one isnt even using the right name for the show.

He is making fun of those people.

i really love Star Trek Continues

>I'll never watch your ugly show that looks like it was made in the 90s.
Why do you hate TNG?

OP is a troll, not an STD thread.

I stand with STD

sadly we only get a new episode every 6 months

>will be reported
announcing reports is a bannable offense you dumb plebbitor

I need STD in my life

#brave

so this whole STD is nothing but a galactic yeast infection?

Well, yeah the thread was on page 9

it's STD, op s a troll.

Finally a proper thread. Thanks OP

OP (aka paid CBS shill) didn't even link to the real Previous thread which lasted for almost a full day

You know i didn't watch the full video, but I got a feeling he was making fun of the Orville when he called it a "Popcorn ship", and started playing horror music midway throw his speech.

>some literally who

who literally cares

Just cancelled my subscription to CBS all access, they offered a free month, but I dont want to worry about cancelling before it renews.

Reasons I cancelled CBS All Access:
>Every hour of viewing time, you have to watch 14 minutes of commercials.
>Only around 30 series, most new or cancelled already, like WTF is the point of that?
>Only ONE trek series and its STD, none of the older ones.
>Difficult as fuck to navigate.

Then go and bareback a meth whore

so i just watched ST: ENT S2 ep 22 cogenitor and even with all its hamfistedness it's so much better than STD

why does it spin?

>spent money on STD

Everything is awful because of you.

It is /STD/. Disco belongs to Sup Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=04Weep45JT8

I haven't watched Disco and kind of like The Orville.

It's called Disco. Get over it.

spent no money starts with a free week, then when i went to quit they offered a free month but I wasnt dealing with the auto renew hassle so I bailed.

That's a nice purple coded message. Thank god STD actors remind us of issues that matter. Truly the golden age of Star Trek and television.

sorry sweetie its STD

You cant defeat the fans of the show who have spoken. Also this isnt an orville thread, its all about STD.

>Every hour of viewing time, you have to watch 14 minutes of commercials.
Wait, you pay for commercials?
Really?
Netflix is only "hiding" stuff with product placement.

It's always an Orville thread since you can't help yourself.

doesnt hulu not have commercials either?

Nobody knows

What happened to /STD/?

Fucking chills

the commercials suck but some of the series they host are cancelled or done, there isnt much THERE there.