RWBY/RT General #1141: Abusive Relationships Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/0181f2ba-3271-4634-87d6-d6672e9b35ce/index.m3u8

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Why isn't this a May thread

Shit taste obviously, it's a cinder thread.

Why would it be?

When's Dr. Light gonna roll out Penny 2.0?

Sunnybees!

How well would he do?

May got dubs twice, TWICE
Also we always have like, a million cinder threads because of all that shitposting noise

What's his semblance

Hopefully soon, I miss Penny, she was too pure and good and the whole world is darker with her gone.

It is a matter of balance I suppose. For every joyous moment, we must pay.

She also didn't get dubs a thousand times. Then that one user got trips. You should just let her go, user.

Summons pikes I guess?

Penny 2.0 will be the mass produced model Atlas uses to take on the world. We'll see them rolling out at the end of volume 5.

She needs a psycommu system this time, instead of wire controls.

Death spikes from the ground!

No. May deserves one thread for that breakthrough besides cinder is a shit waifu

So they'd be like unit commanders for the straight up robot style ones? One Penny per platoon's worth of knights? I don't imagine she was cheap to produce.

Fine, next time I get the chance to make a thread I'll-

>besides cinder is a shit waifu

...Make it a Cinder thread.

What's the shittiest most cringe worthy thing /rwbyg/ has written?

No we arent doing this shit again.

You'll regret that. I have a friend who is in the Rube Forces

There was this greentext in /trash/ about how Pyrrha fell in love with Jaune no matter what form he took, and it specifically focused on him being a plant and she masturbated onto him.

Most Arkos greentexts.

the one where Jaune gets every girl pregnant

hand over the dubs and no one gets hurt

That sounds fantastic.

You and what dubs are gonna take them from me?

Ruby is bland and stagnant, with nothing interesting going for her. Say what you will about Blake, but at least there's some kind of character there. A flawed character, yes, but a character.
Ruby has all the potential in the world to be interesting, and sometimes that starts to seep through a bit, but M&K are hacks that won't let her grow.

And that's tragic.

It was a wild ride.

could you....share?

You dare challenge based monkey king?

Goddamn annoying, they wont own up to the fact that they dont know what the fuck to do with her so she's bland, we've seen nothing of the Battle of Beacon effecting her, Jaune got more emotion in the exposition dump scene than she did, and this is with her goddamn uncle, the man she idolizes, who is also dying.

>You dare challenge based monkey king?

Reminder that Qrow is The Legendary Super Saiyan, and thus higher on the monkey food chain than bitch ass Sun.

They dropped all the interesting parts of her personality like her social awkwardness and love of weapons. Old Ruby would have stopped to admire Tyrians claws for a second at least.
All she has going for her now is being cute, she's become a useless moe blob.

I dont have it, I was there for it, know it was saved though.

I kept trying to say Ruby's shit but every time I did I got hit with the same "user stop baiting. user you have shit taste."

Where's your dubs to show for it? Monkey King got dubs

You can't just say "She's shit" user.
You need to explain why she's shit.

Then people will listen to you.

>Ruby stopped to admire Tyrians claws for a second

That would have been so great, imagine Tyrian getting caught off guard by a quick tossed out compliment on his claws.

Who needs dubs when your power is maximum?

weak ass bitch cant even get dubs

go sit with May

Cow queen is the best queen

They showed her caring more for her uncle than whatever shit he said. Hell, I'm not even sure if she cared. All she seemed to want to know was why didn't her uncle join them in their quest and why didn't he tell her, a 14 year old girl, some a secret that was entrusted to him that if it got out would cause a panic.

It just shows she's gotten more serious however her getting more serious doesn't seem to correlate with how much more reckless she's gotten. It's mainly because no one, not even the show it seems, wants to point it out.

>You will never wrestle nude with your waifu to establish dominance

And their best attempt at making her not bland was giving her eye powers. That's just pathetic.

It's sad.

Cow Queens tits were not that big though user

I want to have unprotected hand-holding and premarital cuddling with Ruby.

>Lets make her interesting by giving her cool flashy powers!
>That'll distract everyone from the lack of work we actually put into her

A silhouette only reveals so much

You can see how big her tits are in the picture user, they are big, but they arent that big.

That's how you get babies, user.

Weiss go to bed.

As soon as my artist gets over their fever it shall live. But yeah we're probably going for a small bosom'd darker skin Cathyl with more muscle. A kind user shot me this pic earlier. Probably the route i'll go, with a reduction in bust probably.

A dangerous activity user.

I hope Qrow dying, as much as I don't want him to, is the straw that finally lets the weight of everything crash down on Ruby and that she really was just keeping everything bottled up until then. Because she should be worrying WAY more about her fucking uncle dying, and worrying way more than not at all about her own teammates that she's been separated from for however long.

Or she just continues to not give a shit because M&K don't want to put effort into any of team RWBY.

That would be me. I should be asleep but for some reason I'm not

That's a much closer example, yeah if not a bit smaller, but definitely closer to a queen of Vacuo.

OH NO RWBYG! Your waifu has come down with a nasty case of the flu! And you're the only one around to care for her!

How do you manage?

My waifu died.

She's just a slate to project fetishes on, doomed the moment she had horns

...Robots can catch the flu?

This raises a great many questions.
It's not surprising though, considering how well they handled the cinder situation, Atlas has never even heard of antivirus programs

I can understand that, I also dont want Drunkle Qrow to die but goddamn maybe, MAYBE it'll knock some sort of reaction into Ruby, the whole Fall of Beacon, losing her friends, her team, the shit she saw, if she is holding it all in (And I hope she is, and this isnt just 'she got over it in the 8 months') this would be the moment for her to fall apart.

Thank you kindly for it again. It's a great visual reference since all we have are 2d pallette shapes.

Im hoping at least some people arent complete degenerates.

Of course. A robot is a computer.
A computer can get a virus.
The flu is a virus.

THINK MAN! YOUR PENNY IS DYIN....

Oh...Ummm..

I'm sorry for your loss.

Sure, but the flu isn't a computer virus. It'd be odd for a computer to catch it.

I suppose I'd just run her antivirus program.

It's a computer virus that causes robots to display flu like symptons.

If a robot can have a soul, she can get the sniffles. Just like a real girl.

>Just like a real girl.

Penny IS a real girl, damn it! She just has circuits and wires instead of blood and guts.

Cinder! Yay!

>Penny IS a real girl, damn it! She just has circuits and wires instead of blood and guts.
>She just has circuits and wires instead of blood and guts.
>circuits and wires instead of blood and guts.
>instead of blood and guts.
>blood and guts.
>guts.

R I P

We only want straights in the edition. No gays here!

What am I supposed to do with all this homo then

I dunno man. We let Yang stay in here, and she's in the very least bi.

If M&K have a shred of decent writing in them at all, she has to be holding it in. She lost two friends and her school, her sister was a depressed piece of shit last she saw her, her other teammates were either taken away or ran away, and now her uncle is dying too. Really she should be losing her shit but at least the holding it in excuse is acceptable if there's payoff. Just have the season close out on Rube crying her eyes out or something.

>in the very least bi
You mean straight.

Friendly reminder that if Doomguy was on Remnant, all the Grimm would be dead in about a year, and would stop breeding or...Respawning, or whatever the fuck they do, our of sheer fear.

Bisexual.

>dark-skinned small tiddied cow queen amazon
whoa mama

No, bisexual. As in she likes both.

Agreed

Who's the biggest STD-infected skank and why is it Blake?

Not really. When he says, in the least, Yang would be straight as she has shown clear instances of being attracted to men.

Coco.

It's obviously Roy

Because Monkeys are known for carrying diseases

Why does this terrorist make my heart go doki doki? Does this make me a race traitor?

Maybe you're just easy

Fuck the cat user.

Don't do it, user. As indicates, you will get cat herpes

I have these.

Aren't those the smart condoms that detect when you insert your penis into filthy xeno scum, and castrate you as punishment for being a degenerate?

God I want to believe they are at least somewhat decent with this, that they have thought it through for Ruby, I really do want to believe.

What is she looking at?

No these are the ones blessed by the Emperor to ensure she gets knocked up, but keeps me std free.