HOW MUCH?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWJpjqBdpfM
youtube.com/watch?v=-gEDFgeQUbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITT: Characters who did NOTHING fucking wrong

>chimping out because you had a bad day

literally worse than the mexican gangbangers

he was completely insane. the independant shop keeper's prices are what he needs them to be to stay open. he can't compete against chains like circle k or walmart, why should he be villainized and physically threatened over a soda? next he fires a semi automatic weapon in a fast food restaurant over a basic regulation that the employees have no control over. it's no wonder the nazi sees through him as an self aggrandizing, emotionally immature jackass

Is that gavin mcinnes?

kek

no, that guy's chin is too pronounced to be gavin mcinnes.

>Late 30s angry white autistic male who is made obsolete from his job and so blames the entire world, especially minorities, for all of his problems in life
Yeah, I can see why Sup Forums would like him.

>threatens violence against private businesses setting their prices and standards

He was a anarchist prick and deserved to die.

Kek

>hurr why doesn't the whole world revolve around me

>the haters and the lovers are both going to miss the point completely

As always happens. Extremists are fools.

Always felt bad for her.

Jut gonna repost this from the other thread

...Thaddeus
10/21/17(Sat)01:04:46 No.89226245
#
Falling down is an accurate portrayal of the fall of the American man.
D-fens has numerous interactions which are allegories for the various deaths of America.
-the Asian man profitting from American inflation
-the territorial Mexicans encroaching
-the corporate giant who has become a faceless, emotionless machine
-the American wife who has abandoned her husband
In the end the Nazi encapsulates the level of extremism that would have been necessary to prevent this decline, but D-Fens is, like the American man he represents, indignant in his own self-righteousness. By the time D-Fens takes action and ceases complaining it is too late, the system built by him is now something he is lost in, and even those who would sympathise (the cop) are a part of it and must obey the law.
D-Fens did nothing wrong- America should have pushed back the illegals, shut down Asian economic exceptionalism, and forced corporate interests to serve the American people.
All the left can see is their enemy, a sperging angry white man in decline, because in their hearts and minds that is what white American men only are. The movie is a litmus test to out them, in order to demonize the white male they hate they must defend
>corporate wage slaves and eoulless corporations and their policies
>criminal illegals
>price gauging business owners

Thank you for proving my point.

25 cents. Congratulations you just saved 75 cents by brandishing a weapon.

Keep dick sucking those foreigners and the corporations who employ them.

The restaurant he flips his shit in is actually a local burger place in my town, it's pretty cool.

Also movie would have been better without the shitty cop side-plot.

I employ them and they suck my dick. Enjoy your NEET bucks while they last, your free ride isn't going to last forever.

the Sup Forums entrepreneur: a rare sighting

Yeah but thats sort of the point. Sure hes an asshole from your comfy position in society. But this movie was to illustrate how someone can very well decide "no, fuck you," despite all consequences, norms, and having it nothing to do with gang violence or whatnot. Thats what youre WATCHING.

>WELLL BACK IN MUH DAY THINGS WERE BETTER AND I NEVER ENCOUNTERED ANY PRIVATE BUSINESSES WHO MADE WHATEVER PRICES THEY WANT WHICH HAPPENS TO BE PERFECTLY REASONABLE
>YOU KNOW WHAT?? FUCK YOU *SMASHES STUFF*
If you thought this guy was in the right you're a nincompoop

>Thinking it was just one bad day.
user I don't even agree with him and I know that wasn't the case.

thought i was the only one ITT who got this lol. I don't think it's trying to make such a bold statement either which way. it is simply the story of a man who snapped due to all of these pressures. How you choose to see it depends on your political preference (as we've seen ITT)

to be honest, if you're still serving breakfast at 10:01 AM then when does it end? I mean we can all agree that 10:02 is still within reason yes? What about 10:03, and so on? If I come in at 10:10 then ok sure, I shouldn't be able to get breakfast, but then why not just say 'we stop serving breakfast at 10:10'? There has got to be some order. It ends at 10. Thats it end of discussion. And no that doesn't make me a boot-licker

It was meant to be a story about "every man has his breaking point" but because the MC is so petulant and whiny that it really does come off as "The world needs to revolve around me and if it doesn't then everyone should die".

Believing that a private business should be able to set their own rules about who they serve and how is the exact opposite of a bootlicker.

post more robberykino:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWJpjqBdpfM

so you're telling me that if I come into your restaurant at 10:01am and order breakfast Im shit out of luck because some corporate stooge in some high rise somewhere said so? hooooly shit we got a boot-licker here lads, booooot-licker in the house

No because I said so. You can go to fucking McAnarchy where you can order any god damn thing whenever you fucking want. I hear the service is fantastic.

>jumps at the chance to defend the corporate policy on his own volition
bootlicker confirmed

I own the restaurant. Now what?

>D-Fens did nothing wrong
Then why does he reject the "nazi" ? If you accept implicitly the marxian values/structures that have caused all this, how can you dare to complain about it..

>"You don't trust me to drive my own car?"
>"No I don't because, you might get tailgated and wind up shooting at a school bus."

kek

then youre just being a jerk

I accept your apology. I look forward to eating your restaurant that has no rules and serves anything anyone wants at any hour.

That's literally what he based his look on. He says as much in a Joe rogan episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=-gEDFgeQUbg
COCA COLA LIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Denny's do exist user

how bout i serve you right now

And you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Are you people fucking retarded?

The entire point of the film was to make you sympathize with the "man who's not gonna take it anymore," even when he's going postal over small slights, that added up are supposed to paint a sympathetic portrait of the tread-upon everyman who finally stands up for himself...

...Until the ending scene with the home movies where he's going ballistic at his wife at his daughter's birthday and it becomes abundantly clear that he's a fucking psycho and sympathizing with a deranged lunatic firing automatic guns in the air because he couldn't get his whammyburger breakfast makes you sad and disturbed and you should feel bad about it

enlight us then

no, enlighten yourself, how else can you learn?

by being teached by smartass such as you asshole

I don't believe that. All you'll learn is how to wheedle information out of others. Good Luck, mister.

people here don't even watch the fucking movie bro, nothing surprise

Could his rampage have been stopped by explaining how inflation works?

Sorry I take back the "asshole", I didn't mind it. Please teach me user.

lol

>All you'll learn is how to wheedle information out of others

the deeper you sink, user

Lmao brah fucking autists watchin movies haha amirite?

>hey homo, suck on this!

Oy vey Raimi.

Big Boys are pretty good though

A-Alright, don't let the cutie die. I will handle myself from now on.

this guy is a fraud falseflagging as me shame on him I bet that you're not actually giving any answer because you actually doesn't know them yourself
prove me wrong

>man arguing with his wife having marital problems
>realizes that he is wrong and decides to anhero
>WHAT A TOTAL PSYCHO

>Refia's final attempt to push herself free of the mud left her arms trapped firmly at her sides, completely at the mercy of the mud's inexorable pull. "Please!" Refia glanced around. "I'll do anything! I'm going to sink under!" The outline of her breasts in the mud slowly vanished as she sank deeper, the thick morass creeping up her chest. The tops of her shoulders were the only indication that she was still struggling beneath the surface, twisting her body in a valiant, if futile, attempt to break the mud's hold.

Why couldn't he an hero like a normal person? How come he had to murder several innocent people first?

?
who did he murder/

You could have prevented this.

>the independant shop keeper's prices are what he needs them to be to stay open
The independant shopkeeper was also needlessly obtuse and didn't want to abide by the basic laws of courtesy.

Not a single critic except for Ebert actually understood what was going on in this movie. Seriously, look at the critical reviews and you'll be amazed at how badly they missed the point.

And what do we say about critics?

>Ignore me again in favor of his cute fic
Well looks like you were a show off all along user
acting all mighty early in the thread like you know it all but not giving any answer to prove your knowledges
There's too many of this kind here, because it's anonymous doesn't mean you can make a fool out of us
last chance to prove me wrong

>he's going ballistic at his wife
>wife herself says he never hit her
>"but sometimes it looked like he would"
Roastie detected

Was he a brainlet

but did pendergast's wife kill their daughter?
if I remember correctly, even he was suspicious with how late she died of a disease that kill infants

Didn't he whack the rich guys at a golf club?

And the Nazi.

THAT'S what you call going ballistic? Yeah he lost his temper over trivial shit, but come the fuck on

The point of the film was that imaginary rules aren't going to keep you safe so don't be a dick.

Sure, 99% of people aren't going to shoot you just because you told them that breakfast ended ten seconds ago, but does that matter? You should be nice to people regardless of whether or not they will kill you over trivial bullshit.

And watch out if someone someday decides that the little imaginary rules that keep him from destroying you don't matter much to him anymore, cause then you're FUCKED.

obviously not, he would just shoot up the fed instead

>hurr durr change ur prices because I'm an entitled white

>t. never watched the movie

why don't we update the situation for modern times.

It's a muslim and the coca-cola costs ten dollars. what do you do?

Being nice won't protect you if someone is so unstable that they'll kill you over fucking breakfast.

Fuck him and fuck you. Rule are established for a reason and those who want to break it don't care about the big picture, they just want to get special treatment and THEN you can enforce your rules on everyone else.

post more

>change ur prices

No. Give me change for my money so I can use the payphone.

>so unstable that they'll kill you over fucking breakfast

Literally didn't happen in the movie

? I would wait for the weekend sale where coca cola is cheaper

It cost 10 dollars, where do you think this is going?

Yeah m8, brandishing a automatic gun in a cashiers face over breakfast is completely sane.

movie was pretty disappointing desu. I'd throw it on the list of "shit Sup Forums memed you into watching" personally

Sane, no. But being nice to the man with the gun is literally the way to survive in these situations.

what the fuck is this and why have i never seen this before

i'd throw you into shit because that's what you are.

I know but it still wouldn't make this movie any less of a drag to sit through

90s born queers were a mistake.

>i want my bacon and egg sandwich !
>no sir it's too late
>draw katana and Tec9

nothing wrong really

you got something to say, asshole?

uh, is there more?

>kills millions
Reinhard was a massive asshole