NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

patriargate.com/2017/21/the-truly-sad-life-of-magda-pegowska/
youtube.com/watch?v=WnbOcNmbpj4
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/6iWvhyG1ZE52zB9wq6EDXA/
youtube.com/watch?v=xHrGrycW6jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Very rude
That's someone's daughter(??)

*monkey

This is awful?
A brave woman going through motherhood alone, taking responsibility where some man couldn't and all you losers do is make fun of her and her innocent child. Not like any of you are getting any sex anyways so no worries about preserving the white race or whatever you virgins are sooooooo obsessed about that you have to make fun of a literal child, a literal baby who doesn't even understand the world yet. You should really think about yourselves and where you're going in your life that you would stoop so low!

ugly parents have an ugly kid
what a shock

She should kill herself and that mongrel child immediately

>fifty-six percen-

A stupid woman who got fucked up by a nigger and now has to raise his kid all by herself, because of course he bounced.

I'm sure it's bait, but it's true you know

>pol right again

America in one picture

it's literally poland

Thoughts?

Fuck off, bitch. She deserved this and even more

It's not a baby it's an economic drain on the human race.

someone post the shopped orc edit

sauce

If the baby's so great how come it doesn't understand the world yet?

*chimpanzee

>Sup Forums is nothing but shitpost threads
>get a 3 day global ban for posting "Sneed"
what did autistic mods mean by this?

a bunch of losers who are mad that no white(or any for that matter) woman wants them, typical

Sneed was confirmed to be a reddit meme, so the ban is justified.

>get a 3 day global ban for posting "Sneed"

You were asking for it

BASED NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHA POSTER

Why do shitposters have such a victim complex?

...this isn't shopped to look lik ean orc?

kids nose doesn't look like daddy's or mommy's

1/10. Poor bait. One point for making me give you a (You)

>anything that calls me out is bait
nice deflection, user

>b8 this bad

Nice bump though

While searching for her name I came across this utter sadness of a recount

patriargate.com/2017/21/the-truly-sad-life-of-magda-pegowska/

Jesus Christ, the neckbeard oozes through my monitor while I read this

What a beautiful melanin enriched daughter.

Uhh no sweetie, but nice try

>el americANO

>homegrown Sup Forums memes are now shitposting
Sup Forums is truly reddit now

MY URUK-HAI
youtube.com/watch?v=WnbOcNmbpj4

>8 years later

This is the 49th time OP has created this exact same thread.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/6iWvhyG1ZE52zB9wq6EDXA/

For what purpose even?

Kill yourself newfag

How many times has the OP worked ya into a shoot ya pinhead?

based no no no poster

*hero of kvatch

Let's be honest here, so are you.

Stop embarrassing yourself

Burn the coal....

I'm a mulatto what does Sup Forums think of me?

>le nigger sucker punch
>it's super effective

Let's be honest here, you are as well.

You're chill famalam

topkek

"comfy" frinkiac spamming autist detected

Am*rica was a mistake

kek

Sorry, I don't speak autist.

Damn Mike Stoklasa got rekt!

*next warchief of the horde

/leftpol/ is here abandon thread

Television & Film

>People who browse this board making fun of people's looks

Thoughts?

>homegrown
It's prove to be redditgrown but you refuse to acknowledge it. Why are you championing reddit memes?

Retarded newfag who wasnt around for real simpsons threads detected

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T WHITE WOMEN FUCK ME AND HAVE WHITE BABIES WITH ME TO CONTINUE THE WHITE RACE???

FUCKING NIGGERS THE (((JEWS))) ARE BEHIND THIS!

Still don't get why people have to ruin their ears like that.

>hey guys remember this scene that we've all seen a bunch of times?
>new simpsons sucks amirite? lady gaga REEEE
wow what a loss

at least put some meat on the hook lad, poor fucking bait

Very underrated post

What retard spends all day throwing temper tantrums like this?

A pedo
Reminder that he thinks wineburger did nothing wrong and even supports child abuse

Lmao brah people talking about a show they enjoy wtf haha

the ones who make threads like OP. Usually they post on /r9k/ and Sup Forums.

They call white women who are attractive Stacy and they call them "coal burners" or "mudsharks" because they're fucking black guys and not them.

Is this the perfect shitposting roastie reply to this image? It's like you had a checklist to mark off every single roastie point in less than a hundred words.
>women are brave and responsible
>women can do things men can't
>calling us losers
>calling us virgins
>comparing us to nazis
>after all that, attempting to take moral high ground
Thanks for this, I'll definitely be using this in the future, it's hilarious.

Why do you spend all day projecting about your interracial cuckoldry fetish?

anyone got sauce on the thread the ginger wunderkind posted to Sup Forums? They must have ripped his pale, pimply ass apart

>They must have ripped his pale, pimply ass apart

Don't you also have a pale, pimply ass? I doubt for a second that someone with any interest in this kind of stuff is anything but white.

youtube.com/watch?v=xHrGrycW6jc

He posted this on /r/The_Donald. Which is even more proof that this nu-pol is filled with redditors pretending not to be redditors.

I can't be bothered with searching up his reddit username.

he's not the only one

Why do you hate redditors when they're the reason you're able to make this post on Sup Forums today??

>americans

jesus that's the same retard and he actually went to Sup Forums, I really want the sauce now, it must have been brutal

Sure. She is Polish but in Poland this coalburner have no life. She is living in UK.

dude other people's normal kids are gonna have to fucking look at that thing

Actually he didn't abandon them, he died.

Imagine going on a date with this poster and asking him what he does for a living.

Imagine finding out that someone is this obsessed with the most pointless shit, spams a forum every night with his interracial cuckoldry obsession, and throws temper tantrums about basement dwellers.

Kill. Your. Self

I actually don't give a fuck if some white girl wants to fuck a nigger, same way as I don't give a fuck if some faggot wants to fuck another faggot in the ass.

I don't spend my entire day on Sup Forums being obsessed over this.

>"B-but muh white race. If you're okay with white girls fucking black guys y-you're a cuck."

How retarded are you, there are women fucking men fuck each day and even RIGHT NOW as I type this. Why do you get so triggered when the man is black? You act as you're entitled to these girls just because they're white. Fuck off with your insecurity complex.

Back to rebbit nan

lol look at this sad sack motherfucker right here, some html code lives rent free in his head year-round

>he says as a mobile poster
Yikes

I understand you're asshurt that you were born after the golden era had long since ended, but don't ruin it for us.

so, you just obsess about the opposite of that? I mean, you're not really any better. whatever man I hope you get past whatever you're going through.

this thread has been eye-opening

i used to think everybody who used the internet and cared about politics was model-tier good looking

thank you all for helping me get #woke to the PQ (politics question)

based Anglin

>this is some bernie bro's mom and he tosses and turns at night over it
lolllll

>How retarded are you, there are women fucking men fuck each day and even RIGHT NOW as I type this. Why do you get so triggered when the man is black? You act as you're entitled to these girls just because they're white. Fuck off with your insecurity complex.

I'm not the one getting heated about this. You are. I literally have no emotional investment in any of these assumptions you make about me.

You, however, are clearly obsessed with this kind of stuff, so, in a way, you're an even bigger loser than the average Sup Forumsack.

Be real here, what do you think a hypothetical girlfriend would react if she found that you have a folder with thousands of images of these people alongside thousands of images of black guys with white girls. Good luck trying to explain that, but, you'll probably never have to.