What are some other movies with atypical execution like No Country for Old Men?

What are some other movies with atypical execution like No Country for Old Men?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89220575/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LA Confidential, the usual suspects, primer, pi, THX 1138

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89220575/

?

lol

this movie was fucking great, criminally underrated

>What are some other shitty movies like No Country for Old Men?

LMAO FUCK CONCLUSIONS

NEXT TIME LETS JUST MAKE A MOVIE WITHOUT AN INTRODUCTION OR A MIDDLE ACT LOL!

>my kindergarten mind's preconceptions about film are shattered oh no

Get educated you stupid fuck

pleb

DUDE ARTHOUSE DECONSTRUCTION OF TRIED AND TRUE METHODS BLOW MY 13 YEAR OLD MIND LOL

I remember a while back some user posted about it being structured perfectly and I didn't agree initially but upon a few rewatches I started to see it. Agree with it being underrated too

don't get worked up dude, we don't mind that you're a plebian

I don't know about "underrated", it was actually received quite well critically. Underwatched, perhaps. I had no idea it even existed until I saw it in the Oscar nominations and thought "Whoa, this looks pretty good." Granted, I didn't pay much attention to movies in general last year so I'd be more aware if something like it came along now, but I think a lot of people just didn't know about it.

Deliverance

How can anyone even hold this opinion? That was literally the perfect place for No Country to end. There was nothing left to tell in the story. Moss was dead. Chigurh escaped. Bell retired. The money was gone and nobody had any chance of finding it again. Where exactly do you want it to go from there?

Fair point. I'm glad it was nominated at the Oscars but I'd entirely agree about it being underwatched. I still need to see Wind River but I'm definitely a fan of Taylor Sheridan and his screenwriting ability

wow, not one reddit nigger splerged there will be blood

What the fuck?

Mulholland Drive, Sympathy For Lady Vengeance, Rashomon etc.

Etc.?

Et cetera

Oh, I thought you meant Elite Tauren Chieftain.

hateful 8 comes close.