Uncanny Inhumans #18 Storytime

Haha time for MAXIMEME.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CharlesSoule/status/811367482640494592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah, Lineage that was your last goo shirt.

He finally got his chance to do something, you bet your ass he was going to do it in the most unnecessarily dramatic way that he could. Super-villains sure do love their theatrics.

And so Maximus made a group consisting of all the Inhuman villains. Except Lash

>Banyan
That's the shitty Indian tree guy

Years of this Inhuman push and Soule still can't put together a half decent Inhuman villain group

I thought he was dead. Didn't they burn him to death?

The epilogue of that issue showed him reforming from the ashes

Well he killed The capo and Lash and his crew are in the Ultimate's prison so they aren't getting sprung. I don't think he has any other options.
he grew back

What inhuman villains did he even make? Technically, Lash was created by Fraction, then Slott created the Unspoken and Kirby created Maximus. I like Lineage well enough, but he actually made Lineage in Thunderbolts then carried him over, not during his tenure as an Inhumans writer.

All told, Soule's run is a whole lotta nothing. Too much time spent on Medusa and his OCs at the expense of the rest of the Royals. It's funny that if you look at the post-IvX inhumans books, pretty much none of Soule's creations are anywhere. Secret Warriors is using Inferno, but that was another Fraction hold-over which Soule did almost nothing with after the first arc. Ewing is using Flint, but that's because Ewing liked All-new Inhumans (same as why he's using Swain) which wasn't written by Soule.

Oh, so Cyclops is a revolutionary now, right assholes? Not mass murderer or terrorist like Storm and Magik said for so long. And the news make the X-Men look better than they really are, since except for Emma none of these fucking muggas would avenge their teammate.

Lineage actually has his own stock of terrigen, it was mentioned in original sin and flashed some to the Unspoken in Inhuman.

user, it's obvious that Cyclop's is hitler narrative was decided long before Soule and Lemire did DoX or IvX. That peanut shit and unreliable word of mouth being the source of Cyclops hate was Soule trying to cover for editorial bullshit. Think about it, why would Magik call him a murderer when he killed no one and she helped him. Why would no one ever mention what he did.

It's a shame, I liked Iso, Auran, and reader more than flint, inferno, Swain.

Lineage, Unspoken and Maximus aren't even a bad line up. They should be like the Hellfire Club, a group of rich, powerful and influential Inhumans who don't get their own hands dirty but instead pay assassins and manipulate other players

Don't write the Unspoken as a pathetic junkie turned lackey for Maximus, desperate for his next hit.

These are all scheming scumbags, they should be tripping over themselves trying to backstab the others first

Slightly unrelated question but what is BB up to during all of these?

He got captured by the X-men

You mean IvX or the run itself? After being deposed as King, he opened up a swanky bar/nightclub in Manhattan called The Quiet Room. The X-men captured him before the attack on Attilan so he couldn't interfere.

So he basically didnt give a shit about the cloud that he unleashed on the world and started a race war?

Why would he care? He's been trying to pull off the "use terrigen bomb to inhumanize a planet then blame it all on Maximus" scheme for years.

Soule said he planned a story to cover BB's reasons behind the T-bomb but I guess IvX come first since that likely would have been an event in and of it's own.
twitter.com/CharlesSoule/status/811367482640494592

Ewing will probably sort it out

>Wha about you, lineage? What can you do?
Wait, how many days have passed since they broke out? And Maximus never asked that question until just now?

The idea of several Inhuman super-villains just hanging around playing card games and playing pizza because they have nothing better to do is hilarious to me.

I think this is pretty much immediately post break-out. After this scene, they mention spending a couple months since then doing nothing but partying so there's a timeskip between this scene (post-CWII) and the next one (pre-IvX).

>Except Lash
Yeah, that's weird, especially since Maximus and Lineage have been Lash' allies in the past.

Soule probably figures that he already did the "Lash + Maximus team-up" bit only 2 arcs ago and wanted to focus on the rest of the villains on the way out.

why is Soule such a boring writer
I had to drop Letter 44 and Red Lanterns was mad overrated

Uncanny Inbump

Fuck you, Maximus.

Kind of weird just how suddenly and without warning the FBI just show up.

thats what they do

shills - fuck off and die

>Anyone who storytimes a comic I don't like is a shill!

fuck off shill and die

Just report and ignore, user. All he wants is attention.

fuck off shill and die!

announcing a report is a bannable offense

Telling someone to report a rule violation isn't announcing an action, it's a recommendation.

I only warned you. I had a ban once for posting the exact same thing as you did.

>the exact same thing as you did
I didn't post it.

Yeah, I know this was all unplanned. The only one who sticks to the CYCLOPS WAS HITLER narrative is fucking Hopeless, because it's relevant to his book, I think. Might as well storytime that crap now, just to share my pain.

please DON'T

The best thing about the All-New tie in is that it can just be left completely out if I ever go back and read this event again

Poor unspoken getting bullied

This page is better than an edit.

bump

Can you believe that the premier Inhuman book has dropped below 20k in sales?

oh damn, frazer irving cover. it feels like its been a while.

Sure I can. Your average Marvel book doesn't even last 12 issues these days let alone 18 and the Inhumans were never a high-seller to begin with.

I thought he was cool. Cooler than any nuhuman

He did nothing wrong

That little shit

Unspoken is like the Inhuman Apocalypse?

He has a point with the whole "letting him slide" thing

Nope, Apoc has self matter manipulation, Unspoken is manipulating terrogenisis.

Unspoken is Ultimate Thanos?

But the end result is the same though?

Nah, Apoc is basically a shapshifter limited to objects, he gives himself gun hands, or wings, and shit. The unspoken changes gives himself any power which gives a lot more to work with. The unspoken is closer to Legion's powerset.

>Medusa
When I first read about Disney/Marvel paying attention to the Inhumans I was exited, I thought we would have really interesting stories with Black Bolt and co, but we just had a bunch of Medusa doing nothing and/or whoring around, now I just would love to them leaving alone the Inhuman communitty for good.

The constant purple filter is probably the worst part about being stuck in Lineage

Speaking of which, does the rest of the marvel world know about why the t-bomb was dropped, or have the inhumans just been PR mindraping them to forget about it?

There's that inhuman horror. Their powers always manage to have this fucked up element you don't see often in mutants

Considering how many telepaths they have, X-Men should be better at PR mindraping.

Luckily we have Ewing on the way to make the Inhumans great again. Also that Black Bolt ongoing about BB being in cosmic prison with Absorbing Man as his cell mate is... unique.

The inhumans don't even know the real reason why the T-Bomb was dropped. At first it was blamed on Thanos, then it was blamed on Maximus.

It's gonna have a buff skrull girl in it, and Ward's art. It should be alright. Secret warriors is the one I'm worried about.

reading bump