Future Quest is ending in April

Future Quest is ending in April.
bleedingcool.com/2017/01/18/future-quest-no-future-12-april/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jeffparker/status/821746649177296896
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Parker needs to write Legion of Super Heroes
or Gen13 or replace Abnett on Titans and make them actually interesting for once

make comics fun again

Somehow Flinstones outlasted Future Quest? Thank Didio!

Also, glad DC got Shaner locked under a exclusive, maybe they should just let him do a ogn so he can take his time.

So maybe this will free up Doc Shaner for JSA or Captain Marvel comic. Please Didio

I'm not surprised, the first issue held so much promise, but this book has gone nowhere in nine issues. If only Cooke had lived long enough to give this book some direction. Even Shaner's art couldn't save it since he's been incapable of doing more than two pages a month.

Cooke wouldn't work on this, he was actively getting away from these types of stories near the end of his life, he hated being type casted and wanted to do serious original comics

>sells better than the Flinstones
what does this mean

Cooke was the one who pitched the Hanna-Barbera line. By all accounts, Future Quest was his baby.

Didio is allowing the company to take a minor loss because he loves The Flintstones. I didn't think he would actually have the power to do it

Mark Russell confirmed we're getting 12 issues of Flintstones. So it'll probably be announced as ending when the May solicits come out.

Scooby Apocalypse seems to be going past 12 though.

Bump

Damn shame.
Hopefully it was planned to be this length and the comic doesn't end kinda rapping things up Superfast.

Plan to buy trades.

>Scooby Doo continues living while the other Hanna-Barbera properties die
Every time.

They're probably moving Shaner to Shazam. Which considering how slow he us night not be such a good idea. DC kinda shit themselves in the foot with this exclusive.

I want Clayton Crain to draw a Space Ghost series so much.

Maybe an ONG. I'd like to read Green Lantern Earth One by Shaner and Tom King considering their great one shot

It's not ending, author confirmed. Just the end of an event.

Thundarr when?

RIP

he would be great on Legion

>make comics fun again

kill yourself you meme loving faggot, fun comes in many varieties

Fuck. This is what got me into comics in the first place.

How much better does Scooby sell than the rest?

>twitter.com/jeffparker/status/821746649177296896

Fuck off, Rich