>youtu.be/Lw1T6KYM_4I

Hela meets the brothers
>youtu.be/lGIkF4v3dgI

Kong and the hammer
>youtu.be/Geren_FPWEg

Korg*

>Jeff Goldblum plays Jeff Goldblum wearing a silly costume
woah

that second clip would have been improved by having Thor go 'n-nani" instead.

Jesus

Wtf

>assberg

thefuck......explain this...

look closely
hint: bottom right

I noticed that too.

why doesn't movie thor talk like thor in the comics?

This was answered by Taika

>"Here’s the thing, mate. Here’s the thing: Alleyways aren’t cool, and fields are cool, all right? Ask anyone. We originally shot some of that stuff in a setting that was set for New York, and what we wanted to do was to have them go down to Earth and they see Doctor Strange, but it felt too convenient that he was suddenly just down the road, in an alley, and also everything up until then had been so fast-paced and all over the place, we wanted to go somewhere peaceful and actually chill out with the characters, and be with Odin and pass this wisdom and stuff, and not have to hear stupid yellow cabs honking out the back.

>"It just felt like a terrible environment to have a scene which could be very emotional for what happens with Odin and the boys, and the first time we’ve ever seen the three guys all together, and him telling them he loves them, and acknowledging Loki as his son. It was just very important for us to be in a kind of beautiful, peaceful environment."

>that Mommy clip

that's a different explanation than i thought, i thought it was "greenscreen and have the background be different in the trailer so people are expecting this thing, then when they watch the movie it's familiar but in a different place". not sure why'd they do that but hey, there are movie trailers that have scenes that aren't even in the movie

Why the fuck do they have to go to boring-ass earth for this?

That's where loki dumped odin and that's where strange is to help find him

because there is no audio in comics

Wait wait is the Jeff Goldblum scene actually in the movie?

all these shill threads for this capeshit trash

it's a fun little flick. just turn your brain off.

I love goldblum but this looks like absolute shit. Jesus christ critics

Like half of those movies are good

BASED KORG IS IN THIS?!?

If you're a redditor which you are. They are all oscarbait or shitflicks. Havent even added shit like john wick 2 or baby driver you think those arent absolute shit? Kys

Damn boy you edgy af

Because he watched funny YouTube memes to learn English good

Some of those movies are bretty gud. If you don't like 12 Years A Slave and Moonlight because muh niggers then you're a pleb. They have universal acclaim because critics are political, but in a vacuum those films are still good examples of visual storytelling.

here's the question
> they obviously don't take these movies seriously when they make them
> put no effort into trying to adhere to the original comics
> put no effort into trying to deliver memorable plots, performances....
> its Judd Apatow does capeshit

so, why should this enjoy an audience taking them seriously?
This will just be CGI-quipfest Vol 13

Yeah and moonlight's case it's a shit story

All of these Marvel movies have the same shit feel to them

Porgs?

>Loki becoming a joke character
are antiheros too complex for non-white people?

> No mention of Hulk as the Saraaksan
> Ragnarok and Loki isn't controlling Hulk
> No Beta-Ray Bill on Sakaar
> Hel actually makes it to Asgard

Dropped.

Comic book movies are supposed to be fun, this looks like a lot of fun.

They are shit
Nice denying, pol/tv is edgy central yet that's too edgy for you, fuck yourseld

Thorse is too out there for mainstream audiences. They used their quota of weird with a talking raccoon this phase. We'll have to wait until Phase 10.

Also
>No Caiera
Hnnng would've been a new opportunity for Marvel to add another waifu tbqhf

Did Arsenio Hall not know that late night hosts go over questions and stuff the guest want to talk about on the phone before giving the taped interview? He would be struggling, sitting on the couch trying to think of stuff to asks his guest.

>using Rotten Tomatoes

Who's the pleb here?

LITERALLY the exact same posts here: Butthurt DCucks in full shitposting mode today lmao

How about post your favorite films pic too you little faggot?

As someone who's only real exposure to "comic" marvel is ultimate alliance, I've been really wanting to see Beta Ray Bill. With all of this new cgi wanking, you'd think they'd showcase some alien characters.

go be contrarian somewhere else

How about you go back to redred. DC is shit too BVS is trash. Wonder Woman is on the image its trash.

>entire website is full of wannabe contrarian faggots
>calls someone contrarian as an insult

name one good movie bar there will be blood

>Music by Mark Mothersbaugh

No argument

1:35
>It's me
>Loki
>Big guy
>...
>For you

>BA BAWWWWHHH