twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They were a hunger force

>yfw they're the Hunger Force cause they're food

cuz they make the homies say ho! and the girlies wanna scream

They got older.

>yfw ithey're carls marijuana induced psychosis delusions

damn...

is there really no reason?

Shake's mother is a 9-layer bean burrito. Fuck yo' reasons nigga.

Truly, they were an Aqua Tern Hunger Force.

>lol randum
Of course Sup Forums would like this show

they are foods designed to prevent teen hunger. it's from their spot on Spaceghost Coast to Coast

Aqua (water is for teens), this is [adult swim]

Have you seen it?

Yes. Your point?

The shows original premise was they actually going to be ghetto superheroes and solve mysteries and fight crime but the creators didn't care for it.
The first 3 or 4 episodes actually had them doing this.

>Aqua Meme Reddit Force
Kill yourselves, redditors

Glad they stopped

that ur a faget

>his whole argument was "have you seen it?"
This show is for you, all right.

is this show still making new episodes?

That whole episode is gold

No it ended years ago

Fuck off retard, nobody gives a shit about your superior intellect and its need to dissect stupid cartoon shows because even to waste time you can't get your head out of your ass.

>if you don't like lol random XD shows you are a smartass who enjoys showing off his intellect
If you can't handle different opinions, maybe Sup Forums isn't for you

I told you to fuck off, nobody gives a shit about your superior taste and intellect in fucking animated comedies you sad pathetic being.

I heard rumors they were going to make a second movie, but I don't see that happening.

>you sad pathetic being
But I told you I don't like ATHF

>Why are they called the Aqua Teens?

because they were employed by Burger Trench, trying to detect hungry teens to ply them with fresh water and a delicious kid's Baffler Meal

Haha you're so witty and not at all obnoxious and unwanted in this thread.
You're so pathetic you assert superiority over not liking a cartoon, have you tried doing something with your life?

shake had hundreds of t-shirts made up saying that they were detectives

If I recall correctly, the creators lied when they pitched the show because the studio thought there original idea wa stupid, then changed it back to what they originally planned after a few episodes.

Stop getting so worked up over cartoons, man.

>you will never baffle yourself with flavor

Made up Jargon for rap music lyrics

hunger force for teens, who would only eat fast food if they had the choice, and aqua cause blue is coo. also, water helps with digestion.
or something about teens only wanting to be in their swimsuits, cause sexy or something.

>tfw this is literally LOL SO RANDUMB XD the show
>tfw it's 10/10 kino
h-how...

Good writing.
Also very few things in the show are really random, most are misunderstandings and puns.

true, the setups are random, but from there on it's top-tier writing

Carl is an amazing character.

DON'T TALK. WATCH.

do people actually laugh at this?

Doesn't matter. None of this matters.

YOU CAME HERE. WATCH IT.

Every Shake line is fucking gold

Yes. It's great.

DON'T LIKE IT? WALK OUT

You are correct, I remember now how they did a bait and switch when they pitched the show.
The first season commentary was pretty interesting.

>HEEEEEEY YOU MISSED MY CAR! HELP ME OUT! WITH THIS!
Absolutely.

TONIGHT

WE STILL HAVE ALL YOUR FUCKING MONEY.

be honest. you would.

SOUTH BRONX PARADISE DIET

what's his name?

His name is MY NAME IS

Shake zula, the mic rula

The Old Schoola

But have you seen it though?

I bet youre super fun at parties and have lots of friends.

Major Shake?

Mister Shake

Master Snake

Aqua teen will never be cancelled, aqua teen won't be dismantled, aqua teen gonna stay together, aqua teen gonna live forever

...Mistr Shac?

YOU.

I vaguely remember the description for this show from adultswim.com back in 2002 being something like "..who solve the mysteries of New Jersey...eventually"

do people really believe marijuana causes hallucinations? no wonder it's still illegal

He meant moonjuana

oh now i get, she thought she was marrying some american gangster rapper
it all makes sense now

youtu.be/O6Uxqrbi4Z0

master shake sounds like Ignignokt and what the fuck is wrong with frylock, he looks like a jew

well they were still prototypes... or whatever

They're teenagers who listen to Aqua, and work for a charity that fights famine?

>writing
Almost everything out of Shake's mouth is ad libbed.

The hands down best eps is the one where the robots move next door to carl or the one where the sirens and john kruk move next to carl.

>he needs instructions to know how to rock

I get it. It's not making me laugh, but I get it.

carl episodes are always the best, I also like the one where the aqua teens go on vacation and it's just carl alone at home prank calling people from high school at 2AM because he keeps his windows covered so the government isn't in his business

They originated in a segment on Space Ghost where the name originally made sense.

Rick & Morty is funnier than this show

>where the name originally made sense.
Part of the joke was that it was a stupid name that didn't make sense, and they couldn't even keep it straight.

The siren's episode sucked which is strange since anything with carl is almost all gold.

I think the first Aqua Teen movie made Adult Swim adopt a no movie policy.

It's actually not random at all. The premises are random but the jokes are not.

>dressing up as Carl for Halloween

yes I'm fat. I don't know what to do about the hair though, the wig I bought is way too small.

>youtu.be/LJOTBSE_3Dw
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters is genius, and the fact that it had a wide release and was shown in theaters blows my fucking mind.
I saw it opening night.

I mean I was a teenager when adult swim started and had grew up on space ghost coast to coast. This was hilarious to me

I did too. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in a theater than when the intro kicked into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE.

/thread

Master Shake originally had the voice of Ignignokt and Frylock's design was the crinkle-cut style of french fries, I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZlSoiE7YlM

Because they truly were... an aqua teen, hunger force

It doesn't take itself seriously at all.

>BABY'S DON'T WATCH THIS
>TAKE THE SEED OUTSIDE
>AND LEAVE IT IN THE STREETS!
Based mastodon.
One of the reasons why I think old adult swim connected with me is because I was living north of atlanta at the time, and there are so many little in jokes and references I don't know if anyone else outside of a very specific geographic region would get. Like mastodon, who were big in georgia before they broke out. Or literally everything in squidbillies. I literally lived a few exits south of where it takes place (north georgia, near the end of 575).

What was the best intro and why was it this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1cbjby1a-p4

YOUR MOTHER

jesus

No Aqua TV Show Show had the best intro

youtube.com/watch?v=JHHbolnmwjM

Rick and Morty fans, everyone.