SoP: Harley Quinn #12

Bear with me Sup Forums

I need to be punished

I need to be feel pain

I need to be atone for my sins

And to do that I need to storytime this, so sorry Sup Forums but I need to be free of all of this

I'm not enjoying this, not one bit

So do all these people don't know who the Joker is? The guy whose genocided half of Gotham like 8 times?

I would think if they saw him walking around unprotected or tied up they'd just try and kill him.

Are we supposed to feel bad for the Joker here, anyways?

Where is Batman to make sure his clown husbando is safe?

>they'd just try and kill him

Rather than just roughing him up a little, I mean.

Thank you user

THE END

Now I'm free..but not entirely

It's a fake. Maybe one of Ivy's plant people or someone with healing, but it's not the real Joker

Not need to thanks me, I really didn't wanted to do this but I did it as my way punishing myself

>SoP
Does this mean nothing now?

Sup Forums is truly stuck in notmuh. Very Sad!

It's a Storytime of Pain if nobody likes it, which judging by all the Storytimes of this books proves it, at the end of the day it'll hit page 10 and die with no more that 60 replies

No interest =/= Storytime of Pain.

SoP is for truly terrible books.

Coulda fooled me

I'm retarded

Don't get me wrong this book is boring and has been all along. But Harley Quinn's popularity has nothing to do with the quality of her comics

RedTool? Like Deadpool? But why. Thanks for Storytiming since every rebirth issue needs to be storytimed. I thank you for your sacrifice

yes, the entire character is a ripoff of Deadpool.

Oh, okay. Next time it'll be a SoB: Storytime of boredom

I'm liking all these BTAS references

It just Mad Love, m8. Other reference are to Sirens but that just wrong since the Sirens didn't face Joker but rather Joker's ex-sidekick Gaggy Gagsworthy

I like that idea

>Illegally imported vampires
Trump was right.

What the actual fuck did I just read. I liked the flashback but the rest is actual trash.

Goofy.

>It's a fake
How do we know it?

I could buy this as a gag. Joker thinks, I'll let him beat me. He'll look like a shit and Harley while let down her guard. Then Joker uses his fucking tool set to carve off the guys junk and feed it to Harley's dog.

Read the pages. Harley clearly noticed something strange in this Joker (healing capabilities) and the fact that it's so nice...something off

From him, acting like a total beta cuck who is not even killed someone in the first place?

See, this would have made great foreshadowing of just how pissed Joker was that Harley was getting uppity.

Who is this fucking PUSSY! This is the clown prince of crime gentleman. Fuck you Conner and Fuck Palmiotti.

Okay, so her big plan is to take Joker, the guy who once convinced a man's wife to kill herself after the guy rude to the Joker, and plop him down in NYC. Because these faggots are somehow more thug than Gotham.

Always fun to see Jimmy jerk it to his home town, but c'mon.

Anyone else think of that TAS episode where the guy cut Joker off. In my head I like to think he's making a list of each one of these people. I know whose going to find their loved one poisoned!

Wow you sure showed him....guy didn't throw a punch. I mean c'mon. I know your from New York but show a little common sense.

More like run the fuck away. He's a fucking murder clown who beats up Batman.

The dream sequence was good desu.

That was fucking retarded.

thanks OP, someone had to do it, and I find myself liking this book no matter how hard I try to hate it

bump

No, its a Clown Prince Of Crime.

There's three Jokers now who's actions were all attributed to one guy over the years.

Its DC Deadpool. Increasingly more Kellypool than Waypool.

Everyone forgets that DC historically had more self-parody books than Marvel.

If you REALLY wanted to punish yourself, you could have picked literally any Marvel comic book published in the last 5 years.

>more Kellypool than Waypool.

It's hard for me to see that with the same writers, but with Dini at helm in the backup stories starting April I could see it that way

Even I'm not that suicidal

I know I can't be the only one that finds Joker with a sex drive to be beyond suspension of disbelief.

The only Joker I buy that from is Leto's Joker, since he's fueled entirely by passion, not a desire for chaos.

>I know I can't be the only one that finds Joker with a sex drive to be beyond suspension of disbelief.

You and the enitirely comic fandom, bruh

>The only Joker I buy that from is Leto's Joker, since he's fueled entirely by passion, not a desire for chaos.

So is he Punch? and Margot is Jewelee?

>So is he Punch? and Margot is Jewelee?
It's the typical Bonnie and Clyde dynamic. Their love for each other will ultimately be their undoing. And it's not a one-sided love like most other representations.

>And it's not a one-sided love like most other representations.

But that was their point. Harley/Joker is one-side as it can get. Joker constatly used Harley to futher up his plans agaisnt Bats no giving a fuck if Harley ended up hurt in the process, if something happened to her he would either shrug it off or take it as another casualty in his war agaisnt Bats

Three Jokers now.
One is Conrad Viedt.

That is clearly this Joker.

How it should have ended.

After there talk, he'll get to you, carny.

>middle of the night
>meanwhile 20 minuets away it's 10 in the morning

>But that was their point. Harley/Joker is one-side as it can get.
I get that. The dynamic in the comics/cartoons is inherently different from the movie versions though. That was my point.

That's why I don't buy the idea that comic/cartoon Joker would ever have sex with Harley or ANYONE for that matter. He just doesn't have that sort of fire in him. He probably couldn't even get a boner unless he was thinking about Batman.

>I know I can't be the only one that finds Joker with a sex drive to be beyond suspension of disbelief
Literally why? I never got that from him desu. Always thought he fucked Harley and it's canon.

Also, he smokes after. That made me laugh not gonna lie.

That's kind of cute.

Bump

Harley/Joker can be cute.

t. BTASfag

Relieved the three Joker mystery wasn't done with this crap writing.

So who is this fake Joker and how does he know so much about Harley?

Also when do Dini's backups start?

>Die Hard 3.jpeg

>dat Harley in a seethrough nightie or whatever
MUH

Also, since when she's calling him Mistah J again?

>They are bringing Drugs, They are bringing crime, They are bringing undeath, they are taking our jobs, they are taking our blood!!

>Some, I assume are good vampires.

I don't like this Harley. She is suppose to be a cautionary tale for abuse victims that she keeps going back no matter what her friends do. Instead she actually has her life together because of dumbfuck fans who will complain due to "not much girlpower" book.

Fuck them. Harley Quinn was never meant to be your role model.

I actually agree. Harley acting like that, ever? Yeah, right.

Also, it's not entertaining in the least.

If I ever meet Palmiotti and Conner I will kill them.

The funny thing is they forgot that Mad Love is from a completely different continuity.

>I know I can't be the only one that finds Joker with a sex drive to be beyond suspension of disbelief.
Then you don't read comics.

>The only Joker I buy that from is Leto's Joker, since he's fueled entirely by passion, not a desire for chaos.
Then you didn't watch the movie.

Does joker have green pubes? I mean, it got all his hair and all of his skin. Is his dick white too?

The Joker is completely hairless.

Ayer made Leto shave everything. And yeah I assume his dick is white and massive.

Find me where Harley and Joker is one sided.

And Harley and Joker definitely fucked off-camera in BTAS; they specifically reference it when Joker is feeling down and DOESN'T fuck her.

This "Harley and Joker is super abusive and he actually hates her because he's a cold unfeeling killing machine" meme needs to stop. This only started after Harley started getting really popular because people were looking for a reason to hate her, especially when Suicide Squad came out. Nobody who bitches about this shit has ever read a comic.

>Clown rape

All the stuff is true, man. Harley and Joker is one-sided as fuck, he doesn't fuck her and he's IS abusive to her. Come on, is comics 101