Wtf is this shit...

wtf is this shit? seen a thread on here saying it was good so i looked up the reviews and they were all positive but fuck i could barely make it through this shit

am i being pranked?

inb4 vince can do serious roles meme

you are pleb

nuff said

This. And a probable homosexual

>it was good
It IS good
kys pleb

>do you box?
>no
>is that all for show?

is what all for show? vince vaughn's build is certainly not intimidating except for his height

the madman doesn't even flinch from a baton to the ribs

it wasn't a serious role, it was b-movie deadpan tongue-in-cheek. it literally was vaughn being cheeky

"is in a wild fit of rage and meticulously destroys wifes car"

It doesn't appeal to numales who don't understand the concept of responsibility. I bet you also hate tipping at restaurants, huh?

Ready for this kino next year?
also OP you are once again a faggot

Ah, there it is.

"i do not know how to imageboard and equate a quirky and abnormal act of domestic violence as a serious scene because it didn't have exploshuns or guns firing"

People have shit taste are you surprised

is stepping on people his special move?

wtf

>95% male
kek

>these filenames
>mfw he thinks hes posting bad webms

haha, he gently stepped on a guys face in prison slippers and the dudes jaw flew out of his mouth, perfectly free of muscles and blood.

ha ha.

Only fans who get Ren & Stimpy and Fargo can get this movie, right bros

Now this is the capeshit I can get into.

why did he throw himself into the table?

kys my man raked across concrete will be pure kino

this is actually the worst part of the movie. the cast keeps acting like vince vaughn is this intimidating giant when he a skinny fat dork. good movie, shit casting,.

sound design is what saves this from looking fucking retarded. theyre moving so fucking slow

this was pretty neat desu i clapped when he killed those burrito people

fucking cant wait for this

it was cool seeing nash bridges in this
where has he been for the last 15 years?

My mom has better taste than them.

>where has he been for the last 15 years?
irreverence and then doing sandler pics

It's quinten tarantula for non plebs. So is bone tomahawk. Can't wait for his new movie with GOAT Mel Gibson

Stick to capeshit you underage faggot

Everything about this sound like pure kino

Is this the one where they'll be cops? Or that a different movie? Since i recall that's title was "Blue lives matter" or something

holy fuck my sides
does the guard actually force the shoe into his mouth

It's one one the best films of the year m8

if you watch capeshit regularly, maybe.

holy shit that fight is bad

Big bad Vince finally decided to stop making shitty comedies and actually try. good for him

wtf, he keeps stepping on people.. Worst fatality move ever btw.

The movie is great. While at times you can feel that it was made a seemingly low budget (lack of prison extras comes to mind). It holds up and delivers an amazing third act. Vince delving deeper and deeper into literal hell on earth, not for his cheating wife, but for his unborn baby girl. A father who had to end his own life to continue the life of his child.
P U R E
K I N O

>mfw

looks more like the guy from six feet under

what a bunch of faggots

>he movie is great. While at times you can feel that it was made a seemingly low budget (lack of prison extras comes to mind)

This was a deliberate choice, and it added to the atmosphere and hellish feel of the film. How long will it take for you people on this board to realize that film is like painting and it exists in a kind of super reality where you express feelings with the set, sound, acting, and special effects, and that realism isn't something that's worth anything more.

is this lovecraftian?

I agree, I thought it was awful. Vince was actually totally fine in it. But the colour saturation on every shot looked like puke, the plot was very childish and lame, fight scenes were garbage.

Anybody saying this was better than shot caller needs a fucking lobotomy