Smilf.S01E01.720p.WEB.H264-STRiFE

>Bridgette Bird is a smart, scrappy, young single mom trying to navigate life in South Boston with an extremely unconventional family. She struggles to make ends meet, which leads her to impulsive and at times immature decisions. Above all, Bridgettte wants to make a better life for her son. SMILF takes on motherhood, co-parenting, and female sexuality through a raw and unfiltered lens. Don’t miss this semi-autobiographical half-hour comedy from the creative mind of Frankie Shaw, an original and fresh new female voice.

>Season 01, Episode 01 – “A Box of Dunkies and Two Squirts of Maple Syrup”
Concerned that giving birth has blown out her vagina, Bridgette pursues a former hookup for a comparison test. Meanwhile, she also learns that Rafi, her baby’s father, is dating someone new. Series premiere.

>Rosie O’Donnell has joined the cast as a series regular, and will play Tutu, Bridgette’s mother, who is unapologetically herself and completely oblivious to social convention. Despite her troubled upbringing in the projects of Southie, she shows up for her daughter and grandson as best as she possibly can — which isn’t always up to Bridgette’s standards.

>The project marks O’Donnell’s major TV return.

>Halfie
Big surprise

>single mom
check
>race mixed bastard child
check
>Rosie O'Donnel
check

looks like Kino is back on the menu goys!

this is the norm now

>we told shlomo to go full weimar, and he actually did it the absolutely mad man

>Concerned that giving birth has blown out her vagina, Bridgette pursues a former hookup for a comparison test.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Tutu, Bridgette’s mother, who is unapologetically herself and completely oblivious to social convention.

Sounds great

>created by Frankie Shaw
>Frankie grew up in Brookline, Massachusetts. Her mother is from South Boston and raised her Jewish.

I did not see that coming

Oh boy, we get a kike's take on South Boston.

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>showtime series

heh no thank you

I'll check it out and let you know how it goes

wish me luck bros

>Coal burner, the show

>that kid

Look at this cute baby

Tacoburner actually.

Ray Donovan isn't too bad and neither was the first two seasons of that show starring Eva "showing my fun bags in every scene " Green

Wetbacks are like 5-20% nigger in general

ZUG ZUG

bet it looks just like the parents

Ray Donovan has been lacking for a while. Probably the only decent thing they've done recently is relegate Abby to a flashback character. This season hasn't been too bad but they're moving to New York so I don't see it picking up.

Can't you just admit you were wrong?

I want to be like this but I can't. How can some people do it?

That depends, you can't really be sure which nigger is the father

>it's yet another "single moms can do no wrong" episode
I swear this ridiculous glorification of lack of family is turning me in to a conservatard now.

Wrong about what? She's still a racemixing degenerate roastie whore

I don't think this will ever go away. White women with half-breed kids will be the eternal shame badge on all coal-burners.

((((((((((((((((OY VEY!))))))))))))))))))

Do jews have a deep masochistic streak or something? Why do they do it anons?

I might watch this, I want to bash Frankie's back door in like nobody else

>Bridgette Bird is a smart, scrappy, young single mom
>Concerned that giving birth has blown out her vagina, Bridgette pursues a former hookup for a comparison test

What have we come to.

fictional television is swaying your beliefs?

>vagina is a single-use thing
These people need to stop living

Well yeah, would you sip on a drink that someone came in?

Talking about their gross bodies is how woke womanchildren push artistic boundaries anons. And since women are required to make at least 50% of all art now because anything else is obviously sexist (long vs tall bell curves don't real,) we're in for a lot more of it

No.
But welfare above minimum wages for single moms and the fact that in my neck of the wood single women may soon get the right for medically assisted procreation sure as fuck do.

It's that harelipped bitch. Fucking disgusting

>smart
>young single mom

+ the kid is black

>Bridgette Bird is a smart, scrappy
> She struggles to make ends meet, which leads her to impulsive and at times immature decisions.
>that
>smart

>Bridgette Bird is a smart, scrappy, young single mom
>smart
>>>>>smart
>>>>>>>>>>smart

so THIS is the power of americans.. whoa...

When are they gonna stop with this marxist, degenerate bullshit?

>smart

>>leads to her impulsive and at times immature decisions.

>>>SMART

They're not even trying anymore.

How dare you imply women are not smart?
What are you, some kind of mysogynistic women-hating fascist white supremacist Drumpft-voting hate-speech-shouting troll?
It's her own decisions and you have to respect them.

Did Weeds start the whole "pick a random goofy sounding line from the episode and name the episode after it" thing? I hate it.

when you fat alt-right idiots stop acting like apes or at least develop the mental capacity of the average human, then you too will understand that you're not talking about marxism, but liberal identity politics. this show symbolises the liberal mind: racial fetishism, hedonism, "progressive" capitalism, idealism, and stronk womyn!

they're going down swinging hard and crazy

Who the fuck are you calling fat? Who the fuck are you calling alt-right? Stop projecting you fat alt-right fuck.

>projecting
settle down

>Marxism dindu nuffin
loving every laugh

>Rosie O'Donnel
>unapologetically herself and completely oblivious to social convention

Wow. We haven't seen this before.

>Smart

>Young single mother to a mulatto child with a a blown out vagina

>Smart

I'm not even /r9k/ and even I can't take this shit anymore.

Frankfurt School a good boy Jewish Bolshevism didnu nuffin.

Personally, I don't mind a show where Mary Jo gets naked.

I mean, I'm not gonna watch it, but I'll Google the plot.