Do you go to the theater, Sup Forums?

Do you go to the theater, Sup Forums?

Of course not.

No, but I might go to see this if they put me in the front row. Perhaps get a whiff of her aroused juices as she walks around the stage.

What if it's really warm and she got all sweaty?

even better

ENHANCE

I’d go into her theater of you know what i mean

yummy mummy, user want cummies for breakie be not be messy

>Do you go to the theater, Sup Forums?

No, I'm not a 60 year old single woman.

she's my kind of gal

I'd have sexual intercourse with her if you know what I mean

>touching blacks

She paid the toll for it

>35
>top tier genes
>no kids
What's wrong with these roasties, this is literally a society destroying meme at this rate

Is she really white?

Are you?

She's married to a white guy
Will probably have a meme gender-neutral kid in her 40s if she doesn't adopt a little asian

D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>"overacting" because people from the back can't see the emotions otherwise

No. I was forced to go with school when I was a kid. I hate it with a burning passion. Also
>it's not enough if you dress up propely
>wear clothes that shows that you respect the theater
Fuck off.

>white women
Not even once.

Source pls

Yes, unlike you

DELETE THIS

being white is irrelevant, anglos are the only whites that have achieved anything and brits are the only anglos left.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Care to prove it, Mohammad?

Modern Brits are literally the Anglos who were too complacent/cowardly to strike out for the New World. Also you're crazy if you think they're the only Euros who ever achieved anything, I'll agree they're the most productive and stable overall though

>when non theatre going plebs don't realise that nudity is legal in Britain and many plays feature topless women

I'm don't browse Sup Forums but I agree that euro achievements have the largest impact on modern society

I don't either, it's just self-evident. Western culture and european ethnic groups outcompeted others.

>wanting to see Dormer topless

Are you an homosex?

bottomless Dormer >>>> topless Dormer

You know I’m right.

>FAS britbong
>top tier genes

I'm not a posh cunt

>nudity is legal in Britain
Wait, it's illegal in the US? How do you shower, burgerbros?

All European women who are at least moderately intelligent and a 6 or higher need to be having 5 children apiece by similarly decent men if we want to keep things rolling along here. Never happen of course we can only hope for rescue from based chinks. If individualism catches on the way it has in Hong Kong, we'll be ok.

I bet you even look at your penis when you shower, you sick fuck

>anglos are the only whites that have achieved anything and brits are the only anglos left.

WE

Two or three times per month, mostly solo, but sometimes with friends.

Nice legs and pits. I don't even mind that they're waxed in this case.

Does kino count?

no