Is Star Wars in good hands?

Is Star Wars in good hands?

I'd give the two on the left a good hand if you catch what I'm drifting.

Naturally. When one thinks of all the loyal Star Wars fans over the years, black women always come to mind. Remember all the black girls showing off their figurine collections and those die-hard enthusiasts camping out for premieres? 50 year old black women all over the country have bought every star wars toy since 1977 and I think it is lovely how they pass on the hobby, almost becoming a tradition in black households. Passing the mantle on to younger generations is crucial in preserving one's history and culture.

It is a modern phenomenon watching entire cinemas of black children watching Empire Strikes back today tear up just like their grandmothers did in 1980 when they hear that famous line uttered by James Earl Jones' character, Darth Vader: "I am your father." It is a cultural curiosity why this resonates so much with the black community. No one has been able to put their finger on why this is so powerful a scene.

This has always been their culture and they should be better represented and free to celebrate it. Bravo Disney.

Now that's pretty clever, turning that old 'The force is male' on its head now that there is a female Jedi character. I remember just how prominent all those male Star Wars fans were with their 'The force is male' t-shirts suring the height of the films' popularity. I'm glad women can finally have a franchise to call their own.

i hate kathleen kennedy's smug, droopy face.

>Star Wars is doomed to forever be about her self-inserts and used to push blatant sexism
Should have died in 1983

In the next movie Snoke will say: We will make the Empire great again!

the force is gender neutral

God i want Sup Forumsacks to simply fuck off back to their containment board. No one likes you, trumplets.

Cuck

listen, pal, you talk like that and i'll show you how we treat or don't treat rocks around here.

Cuck

You know, no.

No its not.

The best way to fight back isn't posting photoshops of porgs being hitler, or endlessly talking about how stupid it is.

No. The best way to destroy it is to not talk about it. They want you to talk about it. Good or bad, they want you to talk about it.

Don't talk about it. Let it go. Let Star Wars go.

You'll be much happier.

>fucking scifi fans using pompous platitudes to feel strong
Did it make click yet?

Cuck

Who cares? Star Wars fucking sucks

Fight back against what?

You just know people who feel the need to call people cuck online are badass alphas in real life

Reminder that oc doughnut steel rey existing should negate any need for threads like this. We've seen the gunshot and now we are watching the death of something good in slow motion

Cuck

Cuck

If you're wondering why everything is red in nu-wars now, it's because it's tainted with Kathleen Kennedy's menstrual blood

>Force is female
>Somehow impregnates Anakin's mom as a female
Hmmm really makes you ponder

was star wars ever in good hands?

SORRY LUCAS

dem fucking titties on the second from the left

>the force is female
What does this mean? Sorry, I'm from Norway.

Someone spiked his meds in the Late 80s

It's just campy merch but Sup Forums virgins with no real life female friends throw a fuzz over it

how many force awakens toy figurines have you acquired? Don't lie

The most slappable face in Hollywood... hard to believe some cunt came along to dethrone Jenifer Lawrence from this prestigious honour!

I'm curious about what you expect from that question. If I say zero would you acknowledge that you getting buttflustered over this crap is pathetic?

You don't have to be Sup Forums to hate feminism faggot

It had for 5 years less 10 days for some strange reason...

>It is a modern phenomenon watching entire cinemas of black children watching Empire Strikes back today tear up just like their grandmothers did in 1980 when they hear that famous line uttered by James Earl Jones' character, Darth Vader: "I am your father." It is a cultural curiosity why this resonates so much with the black community. No one has been able to put their finger on why this is so powerful a scene.

you owe me a new monitor, you meme loving fuck

good goy go buy your porg fleshlight

the absolute state of a man drinking diet coke

H U G E

J U G S