Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sylviahoeks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHE WAS THE BEST ONE

Not snuggled up in my bed waiting for cummies

she wanted to get dicked

As above. She was the best one.

Why couldn't she be Wonder Woman..

She just wanted someone to love her and let her smother their face with her pristine athletic buttocks at night.

She was the top waifu of the film, JOI is plebeian and the hooker is contrarian.

>love her and let her smother their face with her pristine athletic buttocks at night.

Nice man.

no bf

Negged by the Goose in favour of his 2D waifu, even though she was the best angel of them all. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Too patrician.

>see the movie a second time
>empty theater
>scene where Luv tries to get personal with K
>consider fapping in the theater

3DPD made butthurt by the age of holowaifus

It saddens me that more of these test shot photos are locked away on some studio HDD, never to be seen by the public.

She wanted to be the best replicant

Her problem was being so gosh darn cute

She needs LuvPoster, somone summon him with the sacred, "WHERE IS HE!" so we can get more Luv text kino

Come on, she was in a movie called Bros before Hoes. Probably stil lright tho, just frustrates me when I see the stark difference between her and Greenstein in interviews, Sylvia's stylish and well read and actually pulls off the grace Diana should have and Greenstein McRatface is like "waaaaaaa wat is dat, haha" like a fucking muppet in every interview.
Yeah I'm bitter so what

Missed opportunity man

Gal Gadots forehead is a big turnoff for me. She has that caveman slope.

>Come on, she was in a movie called Bros before Hoes
You say that like it's a bad thing, it's a decent flick. It also has lots of nice scenes with her being the love interest and all. I recommend the movie. I also recommend The Best Offer.

I want to rub an ice cube along her jawline on a hot summer day bros

Yeah I'm going to check it out at some point, it's just how funny how sometimes Sup Forums tries to push this auteur/patrician status on actors and you look back on their filmography and they got some goofy shit in there. I blame Daniel Day Lewis.

Nothing wrong with comedies, a person can laugh or cry. She actually was advised by her agent to not star in Bros Before Hos, but she didn't give a shit, just did it because she wanted to

She tried twitter like 7 years ago
twitter.com/sylviahoeks

Sylvia stronk

>ik heb een jurk, papa. En Rode lippen. Vanavond ben ik je vrouw. Zeg dat ik het ben, zeg het.

Jesus Christ.

Translation for the rest of that don't speak windmill?

No i can't translate it, it's way too lewd.

I have a dress, Daddy. And red lips. Tonight I'm your wife. Say I am, say it.
WEW LAD

You have. fucking. google translate. Then if it still doesn't make sense, ask what it means, retard

>I have a dress, daddy. And Red Lips. Tonight I'm your wife. Say that I am it, say it.

um... /ourgirl/?

Also note, "Daddy" isn't daddy in like a sexual "fuck me daddy" tone, it always refers to your father. It's referring to the book Tirza, because she played in the movie that was based on that book.

Also i really hated that fucking book, it was gay as fuck and written by a smug jew with beady little eyes. Only redeeming quality was that the girl on the front was hot as fuck and looks a lot like Hoeks

Yeah I was just trying to get that "speak windmill" joke in there and it's not even that funny.

Well you tried

Autism? i dunno i haven't seen it yet.