Charls destroys The Orville

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Charls go back to making films this is boring garbage

where my PURE boys at???

>20 minutes

Dont worry, its sophomoric shit all the way through so you dont really need to waste your time

>destroys
>wrecks
>and its beautiful
>mic drop
>throws shade
>trumps America
>lovecraftian

>sophomoric
What are you in junior college or sumtin, tss

Fuck off Chip

If Charls hadn't become an artist I think he'd have been working in high finance or policy development

Right here my dude BlessRNG

It is a blessed day

Can Charls get anymore based?

I want more Charles reviews. Damn this is great. Charls please do more

Reminder to the men of Sup Forums, the only way to regain your honour after being cuckolded is by killing the people involved.

yooooo

Damn.
I haven't seen this show at all. My almonds are activated.

But the orville portrayed the mocklins as being in the wrong here

only because it was FtM

is he really living in some old shed?
The previous video was so depressing.
I know these guys didnt make much money, but he seems to be one step from being homeless.

that trial scene was the most retarded shit ever, whoever wrote that needs to go back on the streets sucking dick

Here's why

true but it doesn't mean the premise wasn't without merit

Charls is probably just butthurt that he was circumcised

remember to donate to MDE(™)'s Pateron!!!

whoa, i'm so woke!

He's living out of a shed like Sam's living out of his car. Guy's got a really high quality streaming setup, you think he's that desperate?

What point are you trying to make, exactly?

That trial scene was brilliant and pretty 'red-pilled'. The Moklans have an oppressive, dictatorial, Sharia-like regime and their oppression won out in the end, just like in the real Middle East.

I hope Charls gets off the drugs, he's extremely skinny like he has Aids.

Worst thing Charls has is the occasional bit of tobacco. Not even cigarettes.

If it was redpilled then why did the writers want us to side with the "dude this woman of an ALIEN SPECIES is stronger that means girls are strong and stuff!" libshits?

>implying your time is precious

You forgot SLAMS

They didn't. The Moklans made the very valid point to call a spade a spade and that male Silaians are still stronger than females. They were portrayed as ambiguous/maybe even right about this.

That episode was against transgenderism (especially pushed on kids without their consent) and you missed it.

Lmao, this is the shit people are unironically making threads about?
The absolute state of Reddit

How can one man be so kino? Fuck I love Charls.

So he has collaborated with everyone from MDE besides sam on the bombstrap project at this point.

Im pretty certain sam has been made a pariah. Even though he kept the channel going with his vertical vids and KSTV, I think he definitely deserves it.

makes sense considering sam let his ego get too big and started positioning himself as the sole force behind MDE when in reality he was always tolerable because of the balancing forces that were charls and nick. hes talented but an egotistical moron, world peace got pulled largely because he couldnt stop tweeting about Sup Forums memes and wouldnt let his work speak for itself

Who is this faggatron and why should I care?

You shouldn't care. Just watch the video and let it speak for itself.

>watching some bald faggot talking

Pass.

He’s got $1500 headphones.

Charles is legit insane, Sam is an obnoxious college/high school friend everyone has and Nick is the chill guy who has good acting talent.

>just because someone is bald or gay they can't say anything of value
You can't even ad hom correctly.

Theyve done numerous hydewars though. Please stop falseflagging.

Hydewars has nothing to do with Ruse.

Charls frontal cortex is damaged. Hes unable to form a coherent sentence without stuttering or having a brain lapse

I literally don't know what any of that is.

Doesn't matter. It's just some bald faggot giving his opinions on some as worthless as a tv show. Who gives a shit?

You obviously give more of a shit than I do, since I just watched the video instead of whining about it.

this is something else

this is kino

>NOOOOOO WHY WON'T THEY GO AWAY! F*CK THE ALT-RIGHT AND F*CK DRMPF
That's you

Whatever, faggot

Dont talk about yourself that way.

This is review kino.

HUMILIATES

>kafkaesque

i liked that video.
very artfully done. The bit where he's commenting on the show with his face overlaid atop the show video is something I haven't seen before. Charls deserves credit for inventing it.

Right here brah

I disagree, I think the show presented arguments for both sides and didn't pick a side specifically to prevent keyboard warriors from rioting. Nobody got BTFO'd, the episode just ended on a moody note that you're supposed to mull over and in a way that's smart writing, keeping both sides of the fence untriggered therefore keeping the viewership happy and not losing numbers over a controversial opinion. On the other hand, I think if you don't bother having a definitive opinion, why bother bringing up the dilemma in the first place.

Where did he say that, you triggered bug"""man"""?

havent got time to watch it right now but is pic related from this?

>It's named after Orville Redenbacher.

Can't tell if joking or if Americans are that ignorant of their own history.

That guy always looks like he's seconds away from beating someone's ass.

It was obviously a joke on the term "popcorn movie".

Doesn't mean he can't think it's true. I bet you don't even know ho Orville Wright is.

what's this guy doing?

It's the zeitgeist. He's channeled to it.

Charlskino is the unironically the best comedy on Sup Forums

dude muh epic racist MDE XD

based

who wouldnt be?

sam is an edgelord faggot, charls is kino incarnate though

who ?

charls is such a nice fucking guy man. he just chills and does his thing and it's so great.

Utter nonsense. The episode wasn't "against transgenderism". Are you a rightist or something? The childs self perceived gender never factored into it. It was about conforming it to the society it's gonna grow up in by significantly changing what would be a part of its identity or leaving it, knowing that it could never fit in in that society.

Sure, I guess you could say it's a form of "transgenderism bein pushed on kids without their consent", which I'm pretty sure practically never happens in the real world but it has absolutely nothing in common with actual transgender people.

It was about intersex kids being assigned a gender at birth imo.

He praises it i a way, then misinterprets the episode in an alt-right reactionary way assuming changing the sex of a baby into a boy so they could have gay sex with it. He rails on this for most of the episode the freezes when Bortus's mate says he was born female. this then makes Charles realize that the Maclans are all men, it isn't some SJW subversive gay thing about fucking baby boys. Then at the end, he says, "its a boy" in a way that validates the episode while exposing he was mocking it on purpose, sort of lambasting reactionary alt-right Sup Forums wannabes.

But the bulk of the insight was Mercer's cuckholding and how that bothers Charles and obviously bothers Mercer as it well should. The fact that Mercer's career made him distant was in no way an excuse or "inevitable" for her to invite another person into her bed.

This is sort of anti-SJW and lend credence to the actual alt-right where marriage and family are sacred. Mercer pursuing his career is to benefit the both of them, his sacrifice is his happiness, yet he did not pursue cheating on her to fill that void. This interpretation that men aggressively pursing their career is some how elevating them, ignores the damage it does to their own souls, health, and relationships - yet it must be done to ensure that the family is provided for in a way that offers them a better life. His wife wanted to have it both ways, going out dancing, being romanced, while he would lose status in his work efforts, lowering his value which in turn would have let her to cheat on him for being a loser.

This alt-right cunt thinks he's so smart and wise and clever.

I hope he gets his shit pushed in one day.

Starting to genuinely be blown away that there isn't a youtube board at this point.

Obnoxious? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

I wonder what Charls internal monologue sounds like

this gave me a panic attack. him sitting in front of a tv, construing some kind of child rape metaphor and chuckling to himself brought back memories of a really bad trip

I like Charls, we have the same schizo train of thoughts

about time

>a review almost as long as the episode

That's pathetic. And the intro is completely stupid and unnecessary.

>Implying this 5'6 manlet could even put a fight

lol

charls is very agile