Capitan Salazar

What are his most memorable lines and moments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KvSa7SqIMA
youtube.com/watch?v=wPvypUQuCGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked when he was always asking for YAG SBARROOO

YAAAAAG!!!

YAG ESFRIENDOOO

>"YUGS PURROOO" and all its variations (including hola spurooo)
>"Nononononno men no, pirates"
>"DEAAAATTH" when the navy guy asks him what he is
>"I will be waiting here, FOR YOU"
>

Here's a compilation of his best moments
youtube.com/watch?v=3KvSa7SqIMA

>Daylight! Daylight! Jack Sparrow has given away the compass! WE ARE FREE! Aye... aye... aye... and now it's time... to hunt a pirate.

>NOOOAHH! NOOOAH! There is NOOO TREASURE! THAT CAN SAVE HIM!

>Hola Sparrooo...

>Dis pie rat wishes to be cordial. Then let me show you my cordiality, hombre. Ev'ry time I tap my svord, wun of yur men vill die, so I sugjest to spik quiggly! Might vant to talk a bit fasta, capitan!

>grabs hold of the trident
>Ay spurrow ay spurrooow...

>Mercy? Mercy? Der is no mercy.

>HE'S ON LAAAAAAND!

>Hola Yag Spaaaarrooow... I've come with the butcher's bill...

>Ay will be vaiting. For yu!

YUG PURROOO? YUGS PURROOO?

youtube.com/watch?v=wPvypUQuCGc at the1:54 mark.

>we'll be waiting...
>...FOR YOU!
Kinographic work of art.

Don't you mean:

>"THERE'S NOO TRESHAAAH

It's cute how he sticks out his rapier-crutch to point at Sparrow when he says that.

It make literally no sense to use CGI for that character. Modern film is so fucked up.

It was a combination of makeup and CGI. Also they were ghosts so CGI makes sense.

Yes. And he intones it like he's disappointed by that.
>There is NOOO more caaaake!?

>Also they were ghosts so CGI makes sense.

no.

gold

It makes sense because a) him and his crew had parts of their ectoplasmic bodies missing and b) his clothes and hair had to sway in an unseen underwater ebb&flow. Hard to do practical.

Yes. Did you watch the movie? Most of the ghosts had parts of their bodies invisible.

Him and his crew are in a perpetual state of being half/blown up and/or underwater.

That was a pretty kino shot. Can anyone make a screenshot of his surprise when Henry is about to shatter the Trident? He looks like a deer in headlights.

One ship was trying to escape through the smoke. And there, in the crow's nest, there was this young pirate boy. He stood there, looking like a little bird... And from that day he earned himself a name that would haunt me for the rest of my days...

JYAG DAZBARO

Exactly. Thus, CGI.

HOLA SPURROOO

>They did not realize it was hopeless. Nothing could stop the Silent Mary.

It's funny when he barely pronunces the "S" in "Sparrow" so it just sounds like PURROOO

>yfw see new 'yagposting' thread :D

>What is the charge

someone shop salazar face with salami sausage, and call it capitan salazarami

Why did they blow up anyway?
The water just turned red and then the ship exploded like a car in some Michael Bay movie.

The red stuff is supposed to be the supernatural forces of the triangle.

Is captain Salazar suppose to sound retarded?

>no no no no no men no.... PIRATES

I thought they were sailing into an underwater volcanic erruption and it set their gunpowder stores off.

Maybe I'm just trying to make the retardation some kind of logical though.

AYIII

why didn't he team up with Davy Jones before?

Are you fucking retarded? Have you actually seen any POTC movies?

does he intentionally say it like a retard

My favorite part is when he psychically knows who Jack is, then telepathically nicknames him across half a mile of ocean.

yhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggg

no, yes, have you?

I don't think so. It's a mix of his distorted voice and accent

Salazar was still entrapped in the triangle, duh. He couldn't team up with Davy Jones before he was cursed because he probably didn't know who he was , and Davy Jones hadn't made any deal with Jack Sparrow at that point nor had any grudge against him. Also Davy Jones wouldn't have given two fucks about Salazar's wishes.

Salazar deserved a better movie.

Salazar solo movie or riot

How did he earn the name if the only person who called him that was trapped forever in a rock?

His crew maybe called him that.

>Do you know this pie rat?

Worse. Spanish

YAG SPURDO

spansh is the most retarded language on earth. it even sounds retarded, hell, even indian sounds nicer. i hate spanish people, they usually understand english perfectly but REFUSE to use anything else than their own language online. seen this happen a million fucking times

god damn

>indian
>a language
found the retard

yeah yeah english isn't my own language either

but AT LEAST IM TRYING

>indian

>my yag are too sbarro for you

>make a family movie
>make the villain Exorcist levels of scary

What were they thinking?

>scary

It mus be nice being a small child

YOGG SAGOTH!!

You sound retarded.

Spanish doesn't actually sound like that. I'm guessing Bardem was trying to say it as someone choking, or drowning, and it comes off as retarded

It does. Spanish has no J sound so they resort to replacing it with a Y.

I was thinking more about replacing the CK with a G, and the P with a B. Both of those do exist in Spanish.

pierat you say?

YAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGG SABARRRRROOOOOOOOO

YAG

fresh

>no virgin jack sparrow
trash/10

Is this movie worth a watch if I was never a huge fan of the series?

yeah, it has some fun moments

He doesn't. He memorises the general aspect of the boy in the crows nest and the Jolly Roger of the pirate ship that caused his death (there's a shot where it's in plain sight of his spyglass). Then he sits inside the Triangle and waits for seafarers to enter it so he can slaughter them. Then he interrogates the lone survivor about the Jolly Roger and the ship's crew. That way, he finds out who Jack is and later recounts the memory as if he himself was responsible for the name. The memory cheats, however.

That's my take on it, anyway

>pirate hunter with an insane hatred of pirates
>striking a deal with the pirate psychopomp

just watch a yagg compilation or something, the movie itself is awful.

I'll try this first, thanks

Holy fuck the memes weren't even exaggerating

The movie deserved more Salazar. Or more focus on the ghost pirate hunters in general. Every movie had some prominent underlings of the main villain, but this time, almost nothing.

>CotBP
Pintel, Ragetti, Twigg, Koehler, giant Niggah, Jacobi the pyromaniac.

>DMC+AWE
Pintel, Ragetti, Bootstrap Bill, Maccus, Koleniko, Hadras, Mr. Mercer, Wyvern.

>OST
Scrum and uuuuh...
The zombies were really underveloped and background characters

>DMTNT/SR
Salazar's first mate seems reluctant about killing pirates, warns Salazar not to enter Henry, is left by his Captainfu. None of the other piecemeal phantoms receive charactersation. The guy missing the top of his head, the guy with his chin and throat gone and the guy who was just an arm and a hat could have made a beautiful wise monkey trio.

Also, remember when they became flesh and blood again and regenerated, but their clothes did not?
Pic related was caught without pants.

I am a huge fan of the original trilogy, hate 4 safe for Barbossa and Penelope Cruz' DSLs, and like this one a lot. It's obviously worse than 1-3, but it looks great, has cool ideas and a fantastic soundtrack. It's not the holy grail, but it's very good as entertainment.

Gold

Am I the only one who really enjoyed his performance as Salazar?

What the fuck I thought this was just a dumb meme. How did this get past post-production? How did no one say 'Wait actually, this sounds super retarded, reshoot this garbage'

>autistic gasping
kek

holy shit, all these memes are so correct, he says every variation of 'Jack Sparrow"
>JAG SPARROW
>JAK SPAROO
>YAGSPARO
>JAGSPARROO
>YAG PUROO
>JAGPUROO
>HOLA ZBAROO
jesus chist, each meme is right

That's why we've been posting it so much dude. It's not just one guy forcing a meme, it's genuinely hilarious

When I watched it I thought that Jack took the name after what happened and being captained and he probably had some little bitch name as a nobody kid on a ship before hand. I was kinda dumbfounded though since there is no exchange of dialogue where Sal could of been close enough to Jack to be like, " From now on you are known as Jack the Sparrow." Seems like cheap editing or skipping a crucial dialogue scene.

ye now i see and it makes sense, this is retarded fun kind of, may i join your yagposting in future too

Performance? No. Nonononono. Thespicality!

I think the problem lies with the fact that the Ghost Pirates don't seem threatening at any point in the movie, even the zombie sharks were used unbelievably just as a plothole to get them onto land as fast as possible. It's kind of hard to add a scene where the badguy pirate crew are doing cheeky and interesting things when all of them are missing body parts and supposed to be really bummed out about being half-dead forever, the best you could hope for would be some three-stooges tier slapstick shit which would of made this even more of a kids film.

*Yag de Esbarro

>the best you could hope for would be some three-stooges tier slapstick

Why not?

>JAG SPARROW
>JAK SPAROO
>YAGSPARO
>JAGSPARROO
>YAG PUROO
>JAGPUROO
>HOLA ZBAROO
>NO TEASEH!
>PIERATS!
Who the fuck writes this script?

Don't forget the best one
>yaggie sbarrrow

Yuck D. Spero

>virgin JACK SPAARAAAAA
>Chad yagsbarro

The Virgin Jones
>waits ten years for a girl with crabs
>can't let go of oneitis, tears out heart like an emo

The Chad Salazar
>exterminates pie rats and other vermin to keep the sea... pure.
>Refuses to die after he's been killed

>Spaghetti Wolves! :-DDD

The Virgin Jones
>held on a short leash by a literal tea selling manlet
>forced to kill his original Scandinavian pet
>slacking at his job
>poor hygiene, smells like fish, messy beard
>overly emotional

The Chad Salazar
>his ship eats the British marine for breakfast
>has reanimated pet sharks and seagulls
>never shirks his duty in the name of the king
>jet black flowing hair with a fashionable side-cut, clean shaven, and crisp black and white military attire
>feels nothing but pain and rage.