Who hyped?

youtube.com/watch?v=OMW_dPtm7Bo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ3AJ65FnXs
youtube.com/watch?v=jaaJyAjvajo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am

M'ASK YOU SUMTHIN RED

No but seriously though, I'm pretty pumped for this.

trailer is so shit, this series is gonna be just as bad as the other Marvel ones

The punisher parts were good though.

Is kingping in it?

Daredevil season 1 and the Punisher parts in season 2 were cape-kino, kys yourself.

The Punisher is not capeshit.

post your fat chin hambone

Oh fuck yeah!
Marvel on Netflix is the only comic-based franchise getting it right!

DARKNESS

wtf is up with this blatant shilling

Why didn't they write a proper Punisher that is at war with criminals?

Why does everything Netflix produces feel like it's aimed at 16 year olds?

That was a really bad trailer. I'm not hyped. Maybe when we're a week away I will feel excited. Bernthal said he'd do shit that makes audiences maybe hate him. From what I've seen everyone is A-OK with Frank Castle vs The Evil Government. I want him to be his edgy self and get into a firefight with BLM supporters.

After all the bloated CGI crap smeared across the screen by both Marvel & DC, I have something guaranteed GOOD to look forward too.

Man of Steel
Gotham
Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Batman v Superman

Everything else in the 2010s is pretty bad.

I'm one of the biggest Punisher fans around but tbqh this trailer does nothing for me and the show looks meh

senseless violence is no longer entertaining

> BOO HOO i kill "bad guys" cause my family was kill by "badguys" fuck this shit

I wasn't too fond of Man Of Steel's overblown, 20 minutes too long, CGI gratuitous property damage ending... but other than that, I agree!

The movies sucked. Netflix Frank Castle doesn't suck. In the age of numale cunts, Frank Castle being Frank Castle is more entertaining than ever.

Is it meant to be realistic that he doesn't know the gun isn't angled right?

not really, desu. don't care about the netflixverse anymore.

maybe if it was released a year ago

>I wasn't too fond of Man Of Steel's overblown, 20 minutes too long, CGI gratuitous property damage ending

why ??? are you retarded? It was appropriate and fun to watch

maybe you are just an autistic idiot who think super hero movies should be extremely high brow stuff so god forbid two kryptonians punch each other in a superman movie.

fucking retard

>MoS
trash
>Gotham
very trash
>Daredevil
eh
>Jessica Jones
super trash
>Batman v Superman
come on now that's mega trash

I'm sorry but the cgi in DC superman duology looked good and was appropriate. CGI is not automatically bad, it's bad only when it's- well, bad. I hate nerds who see everything in black and white like you.

Season 2

>The Punisher fights the big bad government
Yeah because that's totally what everyones wants to see the Punisher doing

they focused too much on elektra and the uninteresting hand arc in general. got me uninterested in watching anything netflix/marvel further

not hyped. because he's ugly. not interested.

same desu iron fist and jessica jones killed the netflixverse for me. daredevil s1 and the first half of luke cage were decent, though.
doubt I'll be watching it anymore, though, I'm tired of capeshit.

>from SUPER NINJAS to DUH GUVMENT
Why the fuck can't these street level vigilantes do street level shit? I just want good violence and good character drama. I don't need some gigantic web of shadows mucking shit up. Wasn't Frank supposed to kill random mob bosses before finally going after Wilson Fisk? Why can't Punisher be about that?

Last chance before I give Marvel TV up for good.
Good ingredients, they just have to not shit in the pot.

The government are bigger criminals than some random nig selling drugs

It's going to be great.

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ3AJ65FnXs

it just smells like IMPALE ZLOMPF to me. I'm not even republican or anything, but I'm tired of it. It's totally understandable how Sup Forums keeps growing daily

I'm not a fake fuck like you. I can't pretend torturing terrorists overseas is a worse offense than making New York a bad place to live.

it isn't. fuck sandniggers

He's objectively attractive what are you talking about?

attractiveness is nearly always subjective.

>He's objectively attractive
good goy

The CGI itself was great, they just relied on it to the point where it just gets boring. If CGI is only used to replace a lack of plot, you need better writers, not more digital FX people...

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the constant theft of your hard earned money, the bullshit fines, the locking people in cages for non violent offenses.

this.
Fury Road has just as much CG, but you can't tell because it's done right

Ay Rick, m'ask you sumthin man

No it's not, facial symmetry and universally attractive features are not subjective at all.

so we shouldn't have taxes, public decency laws and we should let every petty criminal off the hook?

are you a nigger by any chance lol

cara delevigne has all that shit and she looks like a fucking blowup doll

What do taxes and drug laws have to do with The Punisher you stupid teen?

Taxation is theft by definition

it pays for my healthcare among other things

I didn't knew that Jon Bernthal was jewish

without tax there would be no police, fire depts or ambulance service either

Wrong, you do realise models are often chosen because they do look a bit weird.

Read the thread they're bitching about Frank fighting the government instead of "the mob" when government is the biggest criminal organization in society

facial symmetry is offputting because most people have asymmetrical faces

>thin lips
>delicious flat chest
>never CAKED in make up

>bimbo

>cape-kino
Maybe you should kys.

Fire departments are largely volunteer, ambulance companies are privately owned, police just give out tickets and take reports without actually getting your shit back

I said this in another thread before.
the idea of punisher triggers libs because he is basically blue collar batman that loves guns and has no qualms about killing people. Also probably the only canon conservative in comic books
The punisher also doesnt have that many great villains. He is basically a war vet thats mad that the mafia killed his family so he is taking revenge on all organized crime.
Marvel movies are all happy go lucky quip factories.
When punisher is basically the comic book version of death wish.
The punisher character is really against the current marvel mode of le comedy quip fun time cherry people.
Also very pro gun.
I think he should be /k/s favorite.

Marvel postponed the release because of the las vegas shooting.

They should do a story line were the punisher hunts mass shooters or something.

Yeah ugly people.

>implying Trump started the deep state conspiracies
user it's been a thing since JFK openly talked about secret societies(and then got killed).

That's what makes Punisher good because if it wasn't for the source material it would not be considered capeshit at all.

Has someone compiled the Dare Devil episodes to just the Punisher content?

>bernthal
>not a jewish surname
but yes he looked more like an italian to me

Looks like kino is back on the menu boizzz

I couldn't tell because I was focused on Tom & Charlize...

I forget if the whole "military killed my family to get to me" was touched upon in Daredevil, but didn't he literally go on a killing spree to get revenge on those gangsters he though had shot them by accident or some shit?

honestly looks boring as shit with another government conspiracy story
is it so bad to want to see Frank destroy Mexican Cartels, Bratva, Mafia, etc?

>implying Punisher going after 3-numbered letters agencies wouldn't be kino
Think about it, he's John Rambo with a dash of Travis Bickle thrown in, he's a nut and a massive conservative that literally disregards some laws in favor of his own brand of justice, he steals criminals' money to funds his crusade on crime.
Wouldn't he dismantle some massive deep state conspiracy make sense?

>military killed my family to get to me
this is so fucking stupid
the whole point about Frank going nuts is because his family was killed in a complete random mob hit because they were witnesses and just happened to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time

We can only hope that they try and make it interesting with him having to fight on while wounded. I'd agree with the whole fighting other baddies besides the gov't. Make it a Sicario Punisher edition.

>kill 10.000 low level niggers and spics
>20.000 more take their place
>kill/arrest the CIA exec supplying weapons to the cartels and escape routes to traffickers
>end traffic

IMPRISONING ME!

I'll probably watch it a little just to get material for shaneposting in the threads

>so angry that he made his heart start pumping again even though he was shot in the head

>kill 10.000 low level niggers and spics
>20.000 more take their place
i mean, that's exactly the point of his character that with his killing, he doesn't resolve anything but it just leaves him with more bad guys to kill, so he's ok with tat

I really don't like that they're making it more of a "Jason Bourne" movie where he untangles government conspiracy as opposed to a "Death Wish" movie where he just mows down street scum

Do I look like an idiot?

Nah they made the story more interesting instead of lol randumb

Is Jon Bernthal the greatest actor of today?

Grace doesn't like it either, so she's getting mass downthumbs on YouTube.

I liked it more in the series because
A)By that point I hated everyone else because of how boring they were and how predictable the "misunderstanding" plots were, writers should be executed
B)He can actually act
C)He killed criminals like he should, didn't have a huge overarching plot that still contributes nothing to the setting

>turns him into a black ops hitman
>runs drugs, weapons, etc
>kills Franks family and almost killed him to quiet him
>not criminals

>ONE BATCH
>TWO BATCH
>PENNY AND DIME

>le government conspiracy
so interesting
me sleepy

What the fuck does that mean? Yes I know it's a book he read his kid.

Very cool, but is it going to have any 'supernatural' things going on? Frank is just a well trained man.

The only one that isnt complete shit is Daredevil season 2 bc there is The Punisher in it.

No not unless they use Punisher to tease Blade or Moon Knight

in this show he is relentlessly ugly. in other shows not so ugly but still not handsome.

You find that attractive? You must be a desperate virgin.

>Punisher: Micro I need the info about these fuckers!
>Micro : Sorry Frank I'm too sleepy yaaww, goodnight Zzzz...

>forced misunderstanding plots because writers can't progress the plot without forced contrivance
>Foggy and Karen most annoying supporting characters of the decade, congrats you did it
>black reporter wife's scenes dragged for far more than they should
>Kingpin looked like an old fat lesbian, made me regret Michael Clarke Duncan and that's saying a lot
>DD powers are absurd at times and pretty decent at other, completely plot-driven with no consistence
>awful fighting coregraphy except for 2-3 scenes, people don't respect each other's punches and end up taking a beating that would wear Frazier and Marciano out
>oh my god the acting, Murdock is decent and that's it, Vincent Donofrio tries and comes out as a tryhard at times and good some other

DD S1 was shit and I hate myself for listening to you faggots.
If this is the best marvel netflix has to offer I can't even fathom the level of shittiness for jessica jones, Luke Cage or Iron Fist.

>20 minutes of mindless destruction is fun to watch in a superman movie

>Blade
>Moon Knight
>Night Thrasher
>Netflix shows

I need this,

>it takes place in the same universe as this

youtube.com/watch?v=jaaJyAjvajo

>Blade
It just won't feel right without him