Mfw Jackie shot Gamby

>mfw Jackie shot Gamby

Wew, that's a possibility. Gamby will figure out someone really obvious and we'll agree and side with Gamby just to have it revealed that it's not who he thought it was but Jackie.

Come on... We all know it was Lee.

Anyone else feel like last week's episode just kind of stopped with no resolution, or at least Lee and Christine trying to talk it out? Might be saving It for another episode though.
Also it seems pretty clear it was the crazy chick, Deshawn said it was someone with long hair and alo and behold she cut hers short, she's tainted love.

The dyke security guard is the killer you morons

He was way too big to be the shooter

the short quirky secretary was the shooter you retarded brainlets

Wtf. She came in after he was shot

I'm still thinking it's the qt Gamby was smashing in the first season. She's obviously unstable and has claimed on multiple occasions that she's on medication and would kill for him.
The last few episodes have been painful to watch, though. Not because they're bad, but because they're illustrating Russel's downfall. Sure, his duplicity and pride are his tragic flaws, but he didn't have to lose his wife.

So dumb, tangential, meaningless. It's not Scooby Doo. "Whoa, hey remember this guy from those couple minutes in this episode from a year ago!? It was him after all!"

It was Lee Russell.

He's a coward and a liar, worst part is that I'm going through some shit that feels similar, but the other shoe hasn't dropped yet but when it does it's gonna be hell on earth tfw too chickenshit for suicide

That would be too obvious. Very lazy writing

It was Mi Cha

It was either Lee or Yandere teacher.

I'm sorry to hear that, bud. Things will get better, but they might get worse first.

You morons saying it was Lee, do you realize his car was also set on fire?

>That would be too obvious. Very lazy writing
This is an autistic way of approaching media. it's not a math problem to be solved, but an artistic statement in which theme, subtext, meaning, pathos is most important.

This show was about Lee's descent, his unraveling/ And how a schlub like Gamby thought he was simpatico with this absolute mad man when in reality he was in way over his head. It's a comedy, so we laugh at Lee, but DGG and crew have done an amazing job with the darkest aspects of this morbid tale. Belinda's relapse, Gamby's PTSD, Lee's absolutely broken psyche. While we were laughing, they were telling the story of a sick man, willing to murder.

>You morons saying it was Lee, do you realize his car was also set on fire?

jesus christ

I don't think it's Lee, but it would make sense to burn your own car so as to avoid suspicion plus he got a BMW out of it

this

It's almost as if he claimed insurance and immediately got a better car to suit his principal status.

Why couldn't Gamby do the same?

Because Gamby is nowhere near as much as a snake.

it was bill murray's character

Gamby is a tool, but he's not intentionally malicious. He hasn't really done anything too terrible since burning down Belinda's house, and he was coaxed into it.

there's no talking it out. Lee's life is unraveling. it's karma for shooting gamby and being a cunt to brown

yeah, he was so upset "someone else" burned his car he bought a bmw and a brand new house

this or lee are the only acceptable answers.

also, ray.

The fuck? He could afford those things because of his new position as Principal

What led to him becoming principal? GAMBY BEING SHOT

Where is Taylor?

....you're a special kind of retard, aren't you?

Important questions being asked.

bump 4 answers wtf

Haha what a titlet

yeah ray would make a lot of sense too

There's something called a wig, so it could have been anyone.

>yeah ray would make a lot of sense too
How dare you cunts accuse Ray, I hope you motherfuckers have a blessed day

it was either dayshawn or ray. They make both characters way too likable and they have showed several scenes that setup for both to be the killer that can only be noticed after it is revealed

>tfw taylor poster is probably dead
RIP in Piece

>mfw Richie did Bobby Lupo

>building up Lee as a complusive liar that shouldn't be trusted
>Dude Jackie did it
>lmao it was Ray!!

>dayshawn
>setup
How did they set him up as the assailant, maybe i missed it? What was his motive? Get rid of the assistant principal that chit chats with him sometimes so as to stop the chit chat?

It was the asian guy that they just """conveniently""" showed last episode. Or Seychelles most likely. Or Snodgrasses old boyfriend

>people don't think it was lee's mother and law