/trek/

>no Star Trek thread in the catalog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ntrmzQuqRhc?t=1m22s
youtu.be/eGx5O_JCr3s
youtube.com/watch?v=InBQrbJZMG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How long do you think the shows will stay on Netflix? They added them end of 2016/beggining of 2017

I don't know but I know that when they do, I'm cancelling my sub. That and stand up comedy are the only reason I still have an account and I can already get most stand up from youtube.

everyone hates star trek its all about STD which is rewriting canon with every episode which makes all trek series after STD irrelevant. Support Diversity by supporting STD!!!!

HATERS BTFO

I'm so glad this show is exceeding expectations! Think we'll get 7 standard seasons like the other great Trek series?

Scaly Cardie Cloaca

>its all about STD which is rewriting canon
I was going to check out STD over my Christmas break in December, is it actually doing this?

With them labelling Discovery as an original I hope it's a long time.

No more than ENT did, it's just updating visuals.

DIS*

Okay, that's not too bad then. I actually want STD to do well even if I don't like it; I don't want a repeat of ENT where it tanks and we have to wait 13 years for the next series.

and ruining the klingons/white race

It's dead Jim.

It's called DSC or DISCO. Now stop shitting our comfy /trek/ kino thread.

The biggest change is the serialisation. Supposedly any of other inconsistencies, like uniforms and ships, will be addressed in time. I'd take that with a grain of salt though.
There's still the possibility of typical Klingons to appear. If what people think has happened to Voq really has happened it will be a step in the right direction, and a good use of canon most people don't even know about.

addendum: DSC because the acronym literally appears in the show on the side of the ship; DISCO because it literally appears in the show on the crew t shirts

STD is offensive and doesn't follow traditional naming conventions, and DIS isn't official canon

people talking about std in a /trek/ thread

Sup Forums is going to shit

Remember when the Enterprise absorbed the greatest human mind in the universe into its memory banks?

youtu.be/ntrmzQuqRhc?t=1m22s
What more could you ask for?

DIS is Star Trek

Comfy thread

We don't always need a /trek/ thread.

was this what Shatner was normally wearing and driving during the 60s?

>I'm very clearly reaching for stupid shit to latch onto this awful show
At least address all of the issues that the show has instead of trying to sneak in your usual Sup Forums diarrhea, you goddamn lummox.

Post your favorite edit, /trek/
youtu.be/eGx5O_JCr3s

That's pretty amateurish by youtube poop standards.

Post your favorite edit then

If that video is similar in quality to all of the other TNG poops, then I'll pass.

Kind of.
It pretty much re-writes the klingons and erases all the characterization they had in TNG and DS9 (which is nothing new, the klingons were pretty much rewritten by the start of every Trek cycle), and if they go through with spore-powered piggybacking, then it would mean all of Star Trek post-ENT is retconned because there would be no reason to keep using warp drives.
>inb4 it all gets scrapped because people realize Burnham was right and hurting non-sentient megaworms is equivalent to slavery

Any of the ones involving Mark Twain. Shit is pure gold.

Orville is more Star Trek than STD.

Nice meme.

battle of the five starships, including Picard immediately abbadoning ship

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=InBQrbJZMG8

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

He should have gone bald at one point too, he admired Picard more than Riker.

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

what the fuck does that even mean?

>pol diarrhea

A majority of people think this show is shit and you lefties go to your standard "everyone is racist and sexist" defense.

Only to faggots.

doubtful.

>A majority of people think
translation: "I think"

No a majority of people.

>you lefties

Yeah you're totally not a Sup Forumsweenie

What was O'Brien really thinking?

You know, I know, the writers know, does it need to be said?

No, user. That's your opinion. We need to learn how to discern between personal opinion and general consensus.

there is a STD general you fucking faggot.

I want to run my hands over the swells of fat on his sides that his waistband digs into. I want to massage his soft and overfed stomach that hangs just over his waistband and now pokes out of most of his shirts. I want to feel his beard tickle my face as he makes out with me as I rub his hair-covered chest.

Well it's my personal opinion that Discovery sucks and that this thread is also ass. I miss brap spammer. I hope he comes back to get /trek/ back on track.

My opinions are facts.

>Well it's my personal opinion that
Good boy.
FOR YOU.

Keep STD in the /STD/ thread and leave real trek to /trek/

There'd better be another actress I become infatuated with and have been added to this by the time I finish ENT.

What's STD? Don't you mean DIS?

>fixed

>/trek/ threads in a nutshell

Man Kirk makes that outfit look good.

/trek/, I got the new Windows 10 FCU. Apparently it has an AI that can recognize shit in photos. I'm working on making my /trek/ folder searchable. Will report back with results.

>tfw it will never recognize Fat Riker

>Michael
>a captain
The absolute state of STD "fans"

>weenie

Back to Tumblr.

I watched some clips of STD last night and got enraged. It's something trying to look and sound like ST but it is not ST. Never thought I'd actually be angry, guess I really am a nerd.

>If we're fighting, we're not talking

WTF?!?! A fucking Admiral saying some weak shit like that?!?!? Admiral B. Cuck. Seriously, that show should be fucking boycotted for raping the ST legacy. It's a big middle finger to me.

She's not a captain

yeah, STD general here > less Orville vs STD and more I'm a dumbass and can't tell Ash is Voq discussion.

klingons eat people now and also they dont have honor in STD

happy faggot?

>STD exists
Nope, I'm not happy.

So I finally had a day off to binge watch Discovery.
Holy shit it's worse than I ever imagined and I'm old enough to remember the storm from nerds when TNG came out.
maybe it will get better but I think the fundamentals are so horribly flawed it's beyond saving. Who does this show even target, because it's not old trek fans

Did nothing wrong

The fact that that guy is a captain that legitimately can and should be compared to the other captains really upsets me on a scale that shouldn't be possible from a television show

Seriously this isn't copypasta I meant every word of it.

>tumblr boogeyman

Back to Sup Forums

you aren't alone. real star trek fans are watching The Orville

Std is literally AIDS

Std is pure fag and tumbler

>there are 2 Discovery threads up and yet you fags still insist upon talking about it here

>STD isn't a black girl
That image still needs work

the best threads next to stargate threads are now dead because distards won't stay in their own containment zone. feels bad.

lmao saved. got anymore like this?

that uniform looks like the caterers for a bat mitzmvah threw up.

he is wearing the armband on the wrong arm

>ywn hug him from behind and then grope his tiddies

Not yet.
You know. You just fucking know they won't have any problem with her going from "life imprisonment" to "captain of her own ship" because she did the right thing and the villains of Starfleet saw the error of their ways.
Remeber, we're talking about fanfiction here.

If they just set this steaming pile of garbage in the JJ universe I'd be almost totally fine with it not making sense at all.
Of course they can't because even in the JJ universe they still have fun and enjoy themselves most of the time.
This show isn't fucking cool it's fucking miserable.

I won't get over the fact that they got rid of momfu extraordinaire Michelle Yeoh in the first fucking episode so they can pretend their pet character has a DARK & BRUTING past

NUMBA WAN

>ching chong fing fong bing bong I eat dog, Numba Wan
What did she mean by this?

>lol

The original Mary Sue was Spock's long lost sister who could be both more logical than Spock and understand people better than Kirk and Bones.
No, the irony is not lost on me.

why did i have to get a nigger as my first officer?

Anyone ever notice in DS9 that there are literally no atheist or even agnostic Bajorans? I feel like there would at least be SOME.

>there are now 3

hard to be atheist when your gods actually exist

A bit like how there barely are any civilian klingons.
It took Enterprise for the issue to be brought up.

>Memory-Alpha has annoying auto-playing videos on every page now
oh my fucking god I thought this cancer only infected Wookiepedia

>All fucking Klingons must fucking hang!