Do americans really do this?

Do americans really do this?

only the alphas

This girl was one of the most pointless characters I have ever seen

She gives a sociopath the cover of a normal life

>Throwing glass jars into a cart, what a madman

Must i be worth something?

Does she get less annoying?
I barely got through ep 1 because of her.

It's like she isn't allowed to be uncertain about anything.
That being a sociology major gives her the key to all human understanding.

She gets worse and cucks him

>Does she get less annoying?
quite the opposite. you can skip her scenes and not lose much

americans go to theaters to see wonder skeleton woman
what did you expect?

what's the source for this? I did this once when shopping for taco thursday with a lady friend and she had almost the exact same response

Mindhunters, new Netflix show

What is happening here?

LOL. He deserves it.

I think they pushed the current year nuMale vibe with the lead too much.
John Douglas is no where near this much of a beta pussy.

Cheers, thanks.

Loved the old school guy trying to reach out for a new way of finding the criminal's motive.
Good mix of frustration and confusion driving a desire for more answers towards the end.
Three guys coming at the same problem from 3 different angles.

Really irritating how bad the writing is sometimes.
>"oh we need conflict"
>turn gf into a cunt without reason
10/10

Exactly what it seems like, a guy throwing a glass jar into a metal shopping cart with reckless abandon, not something I'd do personally but I'm a big bitch.

plus he's throwing it into the top part which would instantly roll out through the little gap not to mention buying pasta sauce in a bottle instead of making your own is for retards

Maybe he threw it on a bunch of toilet paper or some other soft material lying in the cart already? I don't recall it making a clanging sound.

What actually does bother me about this series however is the amount of flack the main character gets, and the unit, because everything they do is so sensible and effective (acting to speak the criminals' language to extract information, solving random cases based upon their methods).

The conflicts feel pretty fucking forced and are plotstoppers.

top part is clearly folded back and closed you stupid fucking faggot kill yourself

>The conflicts feel pretty fucking forced
Welcome to the soul-crushing bureaucracy of a government job

This show is dull. 3/10

I agree with this guy.
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

I know, I'm American too and I had atleast 5 McDonald's breaks when I marathoned the first episode.

This guys is terrible at playing a straight man

I bet this guy is so gay and rich he never has been shopping.

>>turn gf into a cunt without reason
she was a cunt from the moment they met

Absolute MADMAN

why is every show filmed with this lighting and style now? digital was the nail in the coffin of video media

Waifubait is needed on all shows to keep the numale watching.

>for taco thursday
Imagine interacting with this manchild. Imagine being known as his 'lady friend'

Holden is a psychopath. That's the central conciet of the show. If you didn't realise that, you're either an autist, a psychopath or a brainlet.
The girlfriend is in 100% in the right. She's only a bad character sofar as she's used for Holden to talk at, but cleverly that becomes a plot point. You guys just hate women in general. How often do you fantasize about raping and killing them?

i fantasize about having a loving wife who i care for and who cares about me

It's very annoying, could have crushed the eggs or anything. Also they tend to poo their pants in the larger stores.

go on...

imagine having friends at all

there were a couple loaves of bread and other shit in there, but they're off-frame in this shot

Its like you completely missed that they already had groceries, he put a bunch of softer shit in right before too. Youd have to throw it overhanded at the metal basket to get it to break. Do you all have the attention span of a goldfish?

Is it good? Should I watch it?

>shopping for taco thursday
>a lady friend
Please kill yourself.

Fuck you and your stupid Aussie down under continent. No one cares about you at the bottom on the world. You're literally the planet's geographical equivalent of an asshole

There is no torrent for season 1 on pirate bay. Wtf?

Damn, sounds just like real life.

Wrong. She was necessary to show how women of the time started becoming "smart" (i.e. educated) and still behaved like harlots. She cheated on him, despite him being a great guy. Later on hes changed a bit. Hes more confident, hes more cocky and hes more outspoken about where he stands. He gives her a second chance and she again fucks it up.

The irony being that she literally is pissed at life, because she realizes that shell be over 30 by the time she finishes her Phd and is childless.

I think she was a great character. A great warning for modern women.

check eztv

True Chad on the show
>6 spirit wives
>endless supply of egg salad sandwiches
>6'9"
>300lbs

rabg.to

>psychopath or brainlet

Dumped a few loads fantasizing about being the perps in this show, did anyone else?

>Chad
>needs to rape women in order to get laid

LITERALLY an omega male.

>300lbs
>40% body fat

>She gives a gay the cover of a notgay

Watched the first episode of this show. It took me like three sittings to get through it because I just kept losing interest and switched to doing other things, then came back to it when I remembered it existed. What a boring and unoriginal program.

Literally nothing happens and everyone is boring and worthless: the show

I remember being 16. What a fun age.

>She cheated on him, despite him being a great guy.
>great guy

The main character is a sociopath, dude. The point of her character is to demonstrate his fucked up relationship with women.

wrong, brainlet

she was the catalysator to Holden's character arc

Tbqh I liked the show but I agree it's one of the worst and most pointless first episodes I remember.

no we don't walk around with excessive filters

because fincher

ADHD generation

it makes directors feel like they're doing something

She didn't turn into a cunt for no reason, Holden's a selfish asshole who doesn't care about her life at all and genuinely just wants her to be a yes-man to him who just listens and doesn't give input and affirms his world views.

>The main character is a sociopath, dude.
And? Most successful people are psychopaths (sociopath isnt a real term).

>The point of her character is to demonstrate his fucked up relationship with women.
What are you talking about? He was a great boyfriend to her.

>he doesn't have Sunday Funday

>Holden's a selfish asshole who doesn't care about her life at all and genuinely just wants her to be a yes-man to him who just listens and doesn't give input and affirms his world views.

Wrong again. He only tells her to STFU ONCE and thats after she has already been a contrarian bitch to him non-stop and he forgave her for cheating on him for no reason at all.

Did you miss the part where he didn't give a fuck about her work and was a selfish asshole?

Just repeating your shitty opinion doesnt make it true roastie.

Buy in supermarkets? Possibly, I don't know. I don't know any americans and I've never been there.
Why are you asking me?

>And? Most successful people are psychopaths
This is an overstatement. Not completely incorrect and many of those who aren't can come close.

I wasn't even replying to you in that post, shithead. We don't see Holden being bad, but we don't particularly see him being good, either. We see them hang out, and more often than not we see him angry and frustrated at the fact that she's not 100% available to him at all times because of her school work. Once her work does clear up he has a freak out about her shoes and doesn't communicate what's going on in his mind, instead he just makes it about her ("this isn't you").
Everything we've seen about Holden, especially in the latter half of the season, shows that he's a narcissist who doesn't really care a whole lot about other people, The point is that he didn't start off this way, but that his work with serial killers (and his successes) have made him into a different, less likable human being.
All that culminates with him literally telling his GF to shut the fuck up and be a quiet housewife who just agrees with everything. If you say something like that, that's probably something that's been stewing in your mind for a fairly long time.

>sociopath isnt a real term
Where did you get that idea? Unless you're talking about the strict medical definition, in which case 'psychopathy' isn't a medical diagnosis either.

>He was a great boyfriend to her.
The show has gone out of its way to demonstrate that he spends his entire time with her talking about his work while giving zero fucks about what she does. Even when the break-up comes around, he doesn't seem to care all that much. That, and the show has hinted on several occasions that Holden's relationship with his mother may have borne more than a passing resemblance to that of Kemper's or any of the other serial killers.

If she is asking me to fuck off when she is studying and using it as a cover for her cheating I wouldn't give a shit too

>he forgave her for cheating on him for no reason at all.
More like, he didn't actually seem to care one way or the other.

High-functioning sociopaths and people on the autism spectrum are what makes the lights stay on.

Low-functioning psychopaths become criminals or cant hack it in life.

She told him that she's studying long, long before she cheated on him. Debbie is a genuinely busy person, moreso than Holden, which sucks, but if you get into a relationship with a person, you have to understand that they're a package deal, and you take the good with the bad. The good with Debbie is that she's pretty hot and she's an interesting, smart person. The bad is that she's very cynical and very busy and (eventually) a cheat.

>ywn shop for taco thursday with a lady friend

He broke up with her, you fucking cretin. Did you not pay attention?

>The show has gone out of its way to demonstrate that he spends his entire time with her talking about his work while giving zero fucks about what she does.
Shes studying sociology you fucktard. Shes interested in his work. Just because what she does in comparison is completely trivial and boring doesnt mean he doesnt care.

>He broke up with her, you fucking cretin. Did you not pay attention?
No, he pre-empted her when she was about the break up with him. He's a narcissist.
>Shes studying sociology you fucktard. Shes interested in his work. Just because what she does in comparison is completely trivial and boring doesnt mean he doesnt care.
Boy, I'm starting to wonder if you might have some issues with women yourself.

And he's not interested in her, he calls it "work stuff" and can't even remember the names of the people she's researching. He's not a dumb person and her work is very closely related to his so he has no excuse for not knowing this shit other than just plain old not giving a fuck, which is the case.

>No, he pre-empted her when she was about the break up with him. He's a narcissist.
Ok, youre literally retarded. He broke up with her after he walked in on her and the "study partner" in the dark room. They split up twice in one season you fuckwit.
>Boy, I'm starting to wonder if you might have some issues with women yourself.
Stop projecting kiddo.

thanks for spoiling shit faggots

>And he's not interested in her
What?

>Ok, youre literally retarded. He broke up with her after he walked in on her and the "study partner" in the dark room. They split up twice in one season you fuckwit.
What are you talking about? Go watch that scene again. He quite literally casually walks up to her house, comments on the weather and cheerfully asks if she wants to go get something to eat. Then, when he realises that she's about to break up with him, he immediately turns 180 degrees and pre-empts her. He is a textbook narcissist.

*not interested in her's (work)

What'd you expect, dipshit?

You women really need to stop justifying your shitty fucking behavior.
>which sucks, but if you get into a relationship with a person, you have to understand that they're a package deal,

Theres no way you dont have a vagina. This is exactly how a woman justifies their shitty behavior almost verbatim. You are a terrible human being.

Well trolled, you win this round.

did you just assume my gender?

I'm not a woman, and you have never been in a relationship if you don't understand that when you get into a relationship with a person, you can want them to change but you can't expect them to change. You fall in love with a person as they are, you can't fall in love with a person, and then suddenly force them to change to fit your standards. The same applies for men, no woman should ever force you to change yourself after a relationship to suit her needs. It's about human relations you fucking retard

to be honest I haven't been invited since I smashed the jar and I realized after reading through the thread that the guy in the webm didn't do that
the series looks good so far though so what the heck

she's such a pointless cunt, just like real life women

she's the president of the itty bitty titty committee

>sociopath
>great boyfriend
He's neither of these, he's literally just a normal dude tired of pretending to be interested in bullshit. It doesn't take a Hannibal Lecter to start getting bored of someone who claims not smiling for a day or going to a drak room and maybe fondling some people are some profound "experiments" and not just hippies fucking around.

The main dichotomy of the show is between field experience of agents vs. theoretics of academia, She basically represents the extreme of academia to the point where it's kind of useless and becomes just an excuse to bum around "doing homework" all the way till your 30s.
>t. someone actually in academia
Just like the FBI boss at the beginning represents the extreme of "field experience" when he denies the practiaclity of research at all. Holden himself is just seasoned enough to tell these apart from the actually practical medium he's trying to find with his seasoned pal and lesbo scientist (both of which represent sides of the academia-real experience spectrum, but not taken to the extreme of impracticality). And once he sees through his gf as a PhD of bullshit, he just stops being impressed.

To be fair it should be Taco Tuesday, not Thursday. But what kind of faggot are you that you dont have a Sunday Funday, or Taco Tuesday, or Thirsty Thursday? Did you never go to college?

>He's neither of these, he's literally just a normal dude tired of pretending to be interested in bullshit.

I don't see how anyone can come to this conclusion from the show. It's been made pretty clear through both his relationship with his partner and his girlfriend that Holden is slowly being warped by his project. The first episode already demonstrated that he had narcissistic tendencies when he royally fucked up the hostage negotiation - even if he had good intentions. By the end of the first season, he's bordering on unrecognisable, as evidenced by his interview with internal affairs.

And if that isn't enough, Debbie spells out in no uncertain terms what is happening to Holden.

>The first episode already demonstrated that he had narcissistic tendencies
The first episode literally spelled out that was to establish him as "playing by the book", and that that approach doesn't work.

Holden is literally based on a real person. There is no "holden becomes a psycho" twist coming. The work is taking a toll on his psyche, but that is what one would consider normal for someone professionally interveiwing most fucked up people in the country.

>Holden is slowly being warped by his project.
lmao not a cliché at all
fucking hacks

This scene upset me so much I had to pause it and pace around the room. I almost couldn't continue watching.

What else was in the cart?

A carton of eggs.