Brawl in Cell Cuck 99

Did he died?

What a stupid movie.

Just tell me one thing did his wife survive?

Yes. The baby too. She even kills the dudes that try to give her an abortion, with the help of Vince's friend

>we want less cgi
they said

Cool thanks, will probably finish it then

Yeah, it would have been waaaay too depressing if Vince got shot AND his wife and child were killed. I actually really enjoyed it.

Kinda retarded how the drug dealing buddy of his was so willing to become the father of Vince's wife's daughter.

His wife ain't even hot. Why did he suddenly become Vince's cuck?

When are you going to grow up?

They were good friends. That's established really early in the movie

Maybe he was the guy she had been seeing

Spotted the cuck!

Ah. So it's maybe his child actually? So he basically got his brain blown out for another man's child? My sides.

what movie?

Read the subject line in the OP

>taking another man’s wife is now being a cuck
Has the meme gone too far?

Raising their kid is.

This movie was terrible, can't believe you guys told me to watch it.

Where are you getting the idea that they moved in together and became a family?

Eleazar is a pretty cool name, somehow I've never heard it before.

Why did he kill the spics?

>implying she won't have a second miscarriage

/thread

I like that the white drug dealer was actually a cool guy.

He's FUCKING a Donald DRUMPF voter

>t. Cuck

If cops had died in the shootout and he got picked up later as an accessory he'd get life in prison no bones about it. It was all about keeping his record as mundane as possible.

still looks better than generic CGI head explosion #23243

Always reminds me of sleaze. It's a spic dialect for Caesar

This is the most plausible explanation but still, the cops could've said something like "you three, stop" because even the DA said Bradley could've gotten away and even if the spics talked it would never have been enough for a conviction.

He wasn't, he was the father of his wife's daughter.

i think it was more of his "principles". he didn't like that the spics were killing cops.

why is everyone's head in this movie made out of terra cotta

The fucking origin of the word "cuckold" is from the behavior of the cuckoo bird, which lays it eggs in the nest of other birds, and leaves their offspring to be raised by someone else.
It's the most basic definition of being a cuck.

So taking care of your bro's child after he was killed is being a cuckold? Have you ever had a real friend in your life?

>So taking care of your bro's child after he was killed is being a cuckold?
Does flying an airplane for a living make you a pilot? It is a word. It has a meaning independent of your arbitrary fee fees. It's not my fault you're a meme spouting retard who's only life experience is shit posting on a myanmar decoupage aficionado bbs.
How about instead of getting defensive on an anonymous image board, you just shut the fuck up and admit you're an idiot?

Bad action movie cli9che.