Story time

Mosaic #4

This isn't cancelled yet? Is it good?

Nah, it's horrible.

It's decent better than most things Marvel has going. I wouldn't throw it out as major rec

Hahaha No

This is one of those things that seems like it would have been better parceled out as a back up story in other books.

Do they do even multi chapter back ups anymore?

Is there anything more powerful than Uncle Ben's motivational words?

bump

thanks user

i like it, but like most things i like Sup Forums doesn't

Congrats Mo, this the first time you weren't an asshole

The End

I really like this scene. Shows a lot of respect for Spider-Man.
Too bad it shits all over that right here. I get that he's an asshole, but you think he'd be humbled by the power and responsibility thing, not insult it.

It's canon!

I actually like it. The way he was raised hearing that would piss him off

It's almost like you have bad taste.

>This isn't cancelled yet?
Given it's shit sales, it's probably on the chopping block, but not yet.

>Is it good?
It's alright. Nothing great, but a solid read and I like the art. Give it a shot and decide for yourself. It's one of those books where you have to take Sup Forums's opinion with a grain of salt and make up your own mind instead of falling for the memes.

Well yeah, it was never not canon.

Man, it took them way too long to get based Del Mundo on the covers. I bet this series would have sold better with him at the start.

I think it's pretty entertaining myself.

It's terrible

>It's alright. Nothing great
This sort of non-defense is the worst sort of defense. I'm not sure what you really wanted to accomplish by posting this. "It's eh, but give it a try!" Really?

bump

I've enjoyed it enough to pirate the issues, but not enough to actually spend money on it. Meaning it's good enough that I think people should give it a shot if the premise interests them, but it's not something I'd go out of my way to recommend.

All I was trying to "accomplish" is give my thoughts on the book and say for that user to try it out and decide for himself whether he thinks its good or not since a lot of the responses are vitriolic hate about how it's the worst thing ever coming from people who probably haven't even read it in the first place. If he never did and the book got cancelled tomorrow then I wouldn't really care either way though since I'm not particularly passionate about the book beyond that.

I like it a lot. Definitely would rec.

Big Black Buck dating a thicc white girl finds out he's getting cucked by an Asian dyke he possesses. You tell me.

Back-ups, like anthologies, are mostly dead and anthologies were never big sellers for the most part. I said it in another thread but this is a book that'd benefit greatly from Marvel Knights still being around so it doesn't have to be as constrained by the rest of the MU and probably with more leeway regarding sales expecations too.

this guy is literally Malice

Is decent, better than the average marvel book at least, it just gets lots of hate on Sup Forums since the mc is inhuman.

Holy shit, wait, there's a Superman in 616?!?Editorial said it was an alternate reality.