Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvjoCNjWIEE
youtu.be/2NMrqGHr5zE
youtube.com/watch?v=jzlK_JNuOGE
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMxsk1OVRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>southern accent intensifies

So then I said to 'er, "You gonna fight me with karate?"

Yeah who would have ever thought THIS GUY was racist.
youtube.com/watch?v=CvjoCNjWIEE
#stillwithher
#metoo

>not doubling down with a "me soo sowwy"

Dave is slipping.

CUTE!!!

Weird looking gook

Top kek, there are Chinese that speak in southern accent
youtu.be/2NMrqGHr5zE

ho ho

She's... so ugly. Would it kill Hollywood to get some hot chinkettes?

Who is this young boy?

The narrator has an annoying voice with bad inflection or whatever.

Holy shit she is annoying looking.

>t. roastie

gonna make and start wearing a shirt with
'ching'
'chong'
in white letters

please have a dick

lol sweet overused unoriginal American teenage comeback, latent pedophile.

>that second photo
>the ponytail
Hnnnnnnnngh

if this isn't a tranny I'm gonna be sorely disappointed user
sauce?

>t. roastie

>post image of some girl with deformities
>"wow you're so beautiful!"
>post image of actual beautiful girl
>"2/10 would not fuck"
Fucking Facebook.

Legit answer:

Hollywood doesn't cast actual attractive Asian women with that kind of demure, traditionally beautiful East Asian aesthetic that men actually LIKE because:

1. They would upstage and divert attention away from the man-faced, leading (white / Jewish / black) woman. Other women hate Asians as much as some men hate black men.

2. They would be a walking, talking argument for how much more attractive modest, 'traditionally' beautiful women are than hyper-sexualized 'modern' women, which undercuts the empowered, hedonic, "rebellious" ethos Hollywood prefers. Which is why every Asian girl in their movies are either some sassy feminist bitch with a purple streak in her hair or a frumpy, sexless nerd

>zelda chest tattoo
What is the purpose?

The funny thing is as Sup Forums as I am, I would never think of this shit. And I doubt I'd use what little/no power I have to sleep with women. Once had a military wife and mother try sleeping with me for drug money and she was pretty hot, but I turned her down. That's probably the one chance I'll ever have to abuse desperation.

Why am I so bad at being a shitlord? Why are progressives so good at it?

>the only girls that should be naked are dressed
IT'S NOT FAIR

Electrical interfetterence

>he doesn't like prime jap pussy
get some taste faggot

Lol, I'll say it again: white women fucking HATE cute-pretty asian girls.

As another user points out, the same women will praise some fat woman's looks on twitter or facebook but post a sweet-looking, feminine asian and they all go into hater mode.

I hate that shit so much

Yes, it's a tranny.
Christ almighty, everyone on this board is a mentally underdeveloped boy lover.

I hate myself for thinking this. I think that pic looks cute. As a slope she's like an ayylmao with good skin and low bodyfat. As long as her liberalism didn't get me arrested I'd put up with it.

>actually eastern asian woman
>liberalism

It's just the shitbag ones like OP posted, if they're raised in america they're fucked.

What an ugly slanty eyed little creature
Cant this bitch afford a haircut? She got some fucked up hair

This, what's up with absolutely all asian girls in the west being obnoxious annoying liberals? Is it because they are insecure?
She's super cute.

I don't like boys. I like chicks with dicks

She's cute

>I from fa, fa south. You want some grits ya'll?

Cute and clearly a female.
Could easily be a stashing a cock and balls between those chicken legs.

>This, what's up with absolutely all asian girls in the west being obnoxious annoying liberals?
Not all.

Asians latinas and poos > "white" bitches

I thought she was cute in love.

I want a mommy with golden skin.

>posts a titless ladyboy

>bitch glasses
>literally wearing a shirt that lets people know she is a vegetarian

yeeeeah fuck that cunt

>"I'll use my credit card."

Fuck off idiot

Saw her at home depot in los angeles.

She's even more mehhhhh in real life. Uglyish.

she looks like one of those asian chicks that complains about yellow fever even though she is an uggo and white guys arent interested

Is that a girl from House M.D. or am I just being racist and all asians look same to me?

"Do you have any non-dairy creamer"

1.She is
2.You are,
3.They arr rook same

i think shes a cute :3

Just easily intimidated, that's all. You praise what is clearly beneath you, act indifferent word the equals, shit all over anythikng above. Sam thing as when impoverished African Americans shit all over a successful black person by saying they became white or whatever. A common mindset that promotes mediocrity and divisiveness.

She's not ugly, just average looking.

CHING-CHING-CHONG

CHING-CHING-CHING-CHING-CHONG

youtube.com/watch?v=jzlK_JNuOGE

The best part of the story is him not recognising her years later. And her peabrain can't comprehend that being anything other than racist.

>SJW propaganda
Into the trash it goes

She's objectively really gross though and I don't say that lightly. Maybe you just have really low standards.

>She's objectively really gross though
She's not overweight. She has clear skin. Her face isn't deformed. She's all around healthy. If she ranted about how she hates niggers you'd want to betray your race for her.

Is this the girl that crawled on the floor during axolotl in TP:TR?

>she ranted about how she hates niggers you'd want to betray your race for her.

She probably does, she's Asian

based

youtube.com/watch?v=mNMxsk1OVRg

already looking haggard, i thought charlie aged slowly

Face-wise she looks like an overgrown baby. It's fine if that's what you're into but it's pretty gross.

This is the weebist shit I’ve ever read

i just went through the whole thread. i have no idea what this thread is referencing

Yi is such a fascinating actress for me. It's rare for such an unattractive person with no real acting chops to get as far as she has, let alone while being Asian.

She literally looks like one of those kids you see in third world Cambodian schools or something. The kind that grow up to work in animal shelters or thankless government or clerical jobs before growing old in a house full of cats and dogs. Literally nothing makes sense about her success, as meager as it already is.

Truly inspiring career

God tier episode

weird looking nymph gooks are all the rage this season

No one believes her do they? Also conveniently this happened a fucking decade ago. So brave...

>GOES INTO COMEDY
>WHERE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS MADE FUN OF BY DEFINITION

HE UNIRONICALLY RAPED ME WITH THAT MILQUETOAST CHING CHONG CHING CHONG COMMENT!
I'VE BEEN LITERALLY SHAKING NONSTOP FOR 10 YEARS, ONLY NOW HAVE I WORKED UP THE BRAVERY TO TELL MY HARROWING TALE #METOO

WOMEN
JUST CANT HANDLE THE BANTZ