Jared Leto just posted this

>Jared Leto just posted this
Joker confirmed in The Batman

Bump.

the catch is for only 5 secs before he's over taken by his autistic writing and finally ruining the character in the DC movie universe

Jared Leto is in Batman?

Thanks for saving me £10 DC.

>he's over taken by his autistic writing
He's a writer now?

I'm perfectly willing to give Leto's Joker a fair chance but Skwad was so awful I can't take anything that happened in it seriously.

Well for starters it's not Ayer writing the script in 6 weeks.

"Autistic"... can you think of any other fucking insult you incredibly childish and stupid fuckwit? Yeah cool, make fun of people with a condition. They surely have more going for them than an absolute waste of life such as yourself. I can only imagine how disgusting you must look and smell.. the cesspool you must spend your time in... concocting poisonous hate to sling at people over the web in desperate attempt to make yourself feel like anything but nothing.. which is exactly what you are. An insiginificant, hateful, bitter, lonely nothing who will never amount to anything in life.. who will never be truly loved by anyone around him... who will never gain any successes in life. You have only desperation, loneliness and an increasingly poisoned heart to look forward to in the upcoming long dark years of your life. Bitch.

Leto also posted this.
Leto confirmed in Sirens

What did he mean by that?

Man, who even cares about the movies?

Anyone who seriously supports DC comics should loudly disapprove of the DCEU

Little stale.

He probably just jerked off in a copy and wanted to share, OP.

Fuck I really hoped Warner Bros would have realized their mistake with Suicide Squad and fired his ass. I can't believe we're stuck with this weak ass Joker for the foreseeable future in DCEU movies...

Is there any chance we'll get away from Cholo Joker? Choloker?

I'm not disputing like, how close to a specific run or a specific story it is. I just want to get away from it.

What killed his Joker for me was the laugh, or lack thereof. You need a good laugh for a good Joker.

Yea he's terrible. Skwad would have sucked even if it wasn't destroyed by editing and he's a big part of the reason why.

Well maybe it's the writers/directors actually, maybe he could do better with better direction/script but the direction they've decided to go with him is just terrible. Irredeemable garbage.

Leto consulted Morrison. So I gather that it's better that Morrison keeps his opinion to himself.

You know who would have actually been a good joker?The guy that plays Dennis on always sunny in Philadelphia.

I hope he does the same Heath Ledger did, and dies shortly after finishing the movie.

It'd be insane if Leto wasn't on Sirens considering how much girls love Joker/Harley now. Leto is probably the second bigger player on the DCEU, right after Affleck.

I don't think it's pasta and it's pretty accurate.