youtube.com/watch?v=NHGLT-FvHmM
youtube.com/watch?v=WcjBF1uj6Do
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fifth bee attle
formerly apu

John Lennon music and beats.
Formerly Mark.

WOW SNEED MCFEED

I haven't watched passed Season 7 explain.

were the beatles just a boomer meme band? it doesn't seem like they've retained their popularity over the years, unlike the Rolling Stones or Elvis

i think you meant "Paul McCartney's impostor"

>rolling stones

They've got like 1 good song, the Beatles had a whole catalogue worth buying, and someone did and Paul quit being friends with that guy.

>They've got like 1 good song

you're talking about the beatles right?

paul mcicedtea > john lemon

>heeeyyyy you're james sneeds

Stones are pure 'nam music
Beatles are for hippies and fags.

CCR is the only pure 'Nam music, fuck off you English homosexual.

>paint it like
>undercover of the night
>beast of burden
>start me up
>jumpin jack flash
>it aint me
>miss you
>one hit
>you cant always get what you want

The Beatles are the most overrated band in history

It ain't me is a meme. Paint it Black, Gimme shelter, Simpathy for the Devil are pure gooks in the wire symphony.

They're still devilishly good, overrated says nothing about the quality of their music, you hipster sack of shit. Fuck off back to Sup Forums to jerk each other off with your pitchfork garbage.

One of first instances of The Simpsons being the celebrity guest star's little bitch and the begin of the downfall to becoming formerly good.
People only thought they were good due to Marxist brainwashing.

BAWL MAGUARDNEE?

No, sorry. They're the british version of the Beach Boys, and Boomers only thought they were cool because they took LSD and made songs about the color of a submersible

This is now a Nam thread

youtu.be/o7SLuWagedM

BALL MIGARDNEE :DDD

shit mixed up james woods and mel sneeds.

I mean

Everything is better than Queen

Thats shit music

>vegetarians are marxists

Crumblflumfydumfyblumpfkin detected

Oh, they're contemporaries, so they must be the same thing. That's some amazingly dumb shit, even for a retard like you.

I bet you've never seen Highlander

Yeah god forbid there's some effin consistency in a show for once.

>gf becomes vegetarian
>buy Linda McCartney sausages
>huge list of chemicals for the ingredients
>eat them
>stomach problems for days

What did they mean by this?

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=NHGLT-FvHmM

>the Be Sharps

I don't get it

should've raped the cunt

Hey, come sing we me now. you know the words

WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE
YELLOW SUBMARINE YELLOW SUBMARINE

>it aint me

I'm not gonna let you get away with that

WTF I hate the beatles now?!
Fucking retard, kill yourself.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

>WOW! Acclaimed musician from the Beatles, PAUL MCCARTNEY!

Stella
Formerly Linda

>keep Lisa as vegetarian to promote it
Yes, and everyone loves vegetarian preachy Lisa amright?

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

To be fair, you need a really high IQ to appreciate The Beatles.

>People only thought they were good due to Marxist brainwashing.

Why don't you explain to us how you got to that conclusion?

>The greats like unpopular artists
>Beatles were popular (but not like the most popular)
>So they're bad

Killer argument you've got going on there

IMAGINE NO POSSESSIONS
NO GOD
NO COUNTRIES

You know nothing of music. Just stop before you embarrass yourself even more.

That's a song John Lennon wrote and released after the Beatles split up.

>It ain't me is a meme
Fortunate son is absolutely not solely a meme
It's an amazing song as well as a meme

Dude Sergeant Pepper lmao

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

>haven't maintained their popularity
What?

>The beach boys
>as an insult
They're a great band faggot. You know who loved the beach boys? Paul McCartney

That's not even one album of music reddit

WOW SNEED

Maybe in your meme country of memerica.

Sup Forums please leave

>no sympathy for the devil
Pretty shit list senpai

Nobody under 40 gives a shit about Elvis, the fuck are you talking about

>if you eat vegan/vegetarian anything you're a fucking retard and your stomach should be torn up by razor blades

Mystery solved

Beach boys are fucking awful, Sup Forums has no idea what they're on about.

BUT WHERE'S YOUR WIFE LINDA

Jailhouse Rock era Elvis was seriously fucking cute.

>The beach boys
>bad
Pick one

TEMPORARY

I wasn't saying the Beach Boys are bad, only that the Beatles are derivative and that one band is not worthy of praise over the other

literally the other way around, barely anyone under the age of 40 listens to Elvis or the Rolling Stones, but there are a bunch of teenage girls who love the Beatles.

"Lately I've been into one-legged chicks."

"What's her name?"

"Eileen."

What's your favourite Beatles song, Sup Forums? Mine is Helter Skelter
No link because there isn't a proper version of it on YT

PEETAH

does it have to be the beatles version because come together was lame before the version from the dogshit musical

name another group (or person for that matter) who had this much of an impact on a decade and it's fads, i'll wait.

hardmode: no Warhol

Daily reminder that Paul McCartney died in 1966 and was replaced by a lookalike aka "Faul"

Elvis
Adolf Hitler

the pope, the monarchy, and others authorized by sky men

Hi Paul. Saw you & Grohl at the ritual sacrifice on April 30. "Devilishly good" is a little bit on the nose, don't you think?

This. Elvis is a household name, but young people don't really seriously listen to his albums unlike the beatles.

aka Pauul aka Bigger Paul

Yes, Faul is much taller than the original Paul.

>People only thought they were good due to Marxist brainwashing.
>implying the Beatles weren't alt-right as fuck:
youtube.com/watch?v=WcjBF1uj6Do

absolute brainlet detected (you)

Exile on Main St shits over the entire Beatles discography.

Eleanor Rigby and Tomorrow Never Knows

Is the bigger Luke meme the new thing Sup Forums is trying to force?

Look at all those replies. Quality bait.

Why am I barely seeing this image now. This is hilarious.

G-guys? It was at 1,159 all day yesterday. rip antisneed poster ;_;

>1,159
1,259*

The best thing comming from the Beatles was George Harrison bankrolling Life of Brian.

Queen has aged better than Beatles.

>band from the 70s ages better than band from the 60s
Who'd have thought
Also not true, Queen were always just a less interesting Sparks

I liked Ringo Starr narrating Thomas the Tank Engine.

mu's face when tv are such plebes they think that hating the beatles is groundbreaking when mu has already done that a million times over to the point its now more ironic to pretend to like them

Sup Forums is a better place to discuss music than Sup Forums.

>to the point its now more ironic to pretend to like them

>there are people in this thread who will unironically defend the music of a wife-beating, child neglecting, homophobic anti-semite
literally shaking my head desu

this Sup Forums is probably one of the worst boards on the site

I have a vinyl copy of Abbey Road signed by Paul McCartney. How many shekelbux do you think I could get for it?

Reminder Sup Forums UNIRONICALLY thinks Kanye West is good.

Wait until he dies dumbass

Okay, how many shekelbux do you think I could get for it when he dies?