All-New X-Men #17 Storytime

Two households, both alike in dignity,
In fair New Attilan, where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.

Please stop

You don't have to do this.

It's too late.

It was always too late.

please tell them he's not gay

You forgot storytime of pain

It's not too late

the future is what we make it.

Spare us

Deliver us from this evil

FUCK YOU, BOBBY. "OLD, CRAZY CYCLOPS" DID EXACTLY THAT. HE SOLVED THE PROBLEM. TWO PEOPLE DIED, AND ONLY BECAUSE THEY WERE SHIT BY YOUR FAGGOT INHUMAN FRIENDS. FUCK YOU.

Dammit Bagley, I don't even dislike you, but that is an awful looking Naja.

here we go

TRAITOR

Is he humping bobby's leg?

Bob-gay

You'll switch sides. And two weeks later you'll die of M-pox you dumb shit.

Until next time, true believers!

Please tell me Montague is a pet name or a nickname and not his actual last name

>Of course your species is going extinct, take a look at yourself, you dumb slut

Oh boy! You get to die of M-Pox in a week!

Ok, let's think about it for a second.
A battleship crashlands near Manhattan, names territory around it a sovereign state, starts kidnapping people from all over the globe and forcing them into servitude for a monarchy.
After that they try and supress information about toxicity of a bioweapon they released. When that fails they launch another battleship to guard said bioweapon as it rolls over the globe.
When some concerned CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES try and stop this, they get brutally murdered. Even medical non-combatans, such as Alchemy.
After that they 9/11 Stark Tower.
Their weapon is finally primed and there are two weeks until it wipes an entire race off the face of the Earth.

>First panel
Oh god it's worst then I thought

I feel sorry for your Hopeless

> X-Men v Inhumans war starts
> The whole issue is about Bobby's relationship

I sure am glad we didn't have to put up with any action in this cape book, and instead had the relationship drama. Teen relationships are why I buy comic books where people can kick holes in the universe.

Who the fuck is still buying this book?

i will never accept this

does that make me a homophobe?

That depends

Do you not accept boys kissing boys or do you not accept Iceman being gay?

Iceman being gay

Then no

>caring about how the shithumans look
Kill yourself

I am gay and this made me hate gays

i don't thin that makes you a homophobe. do you feel like a homophobe?

in semi-related news this issue feels like the most forced issue of bobby being gay yet

look, this book is shit, but that comment could also be applied to deffillips/weir's academy x, which was great (the kyle/yost continuation having plenty of action to go with it's teen romance)

your intro was a better homage to the bard than this whole hamfisted knockoff

shhh, cyclops is a villain now. like captain america in civil war. except instead of turning super powered kids into mandatory child soldiers and throwing dissenters into extradimensional jail, the "right" side here is asking the mutant race to just allow themselves to be genocided

Anything is a better homage to Shakespeare than a fucking Hopeless comic book. A turd shaped like him is a better homage.

Why is Triton there? Wouldn't he be in prison during the attack?

This would almost be cute if it wasn't so retarded.

I'm bi, and I'll never accept it. It was Bendis being Bendis, and now we're stuck with it.

>not knowing proper uses of the thigh when making out

Why are you reading Marvel at all when they've been marketing themselves as a soap opera for at least 50 years?

Aw, this is cute, in the same way The Graduate is cute. Have fun making your impulsive, and wholly uninformed decisions, kids. Those *never* backfire.

The fallout will be fun.
At least his boyfriend just asked to get them both out of town. Technically he's still rounded up a civilian.

She Lies with Angels?

Oh you bet your bottom dollar this will be fun. I love that Teen Beast is advocating violence, while Beast was blasted for advocating a more pacifist approach. Despite his solution being untenable.

I'm cool with Romeo, here. I liked that he wanted to bail on this whole dumpster fire of a race war.

Goddamn it, Jean! This is all your fault!

JEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

wtf I hate gays now

>someone actually paid money for this

I'd just like them to commit to a skin tone with him. He keeps turning pink.

I always wanted to ask this question. Why do all of your characters have ginormous noses?

He got the gay cock pretty hard?

What??

FAGGETTTTTTSSSSS

Means you are normal

She's saying he's dehydrated and gay cock is the only cure.

I'm not the artist. Try an ask on his tumblr.

I have no problem with relationship drama in comics but this was just awful.

Wanna take a ride on this dick?

except the mist was stopped, by deadpool and domino.

Second I saw the solicit for this issue I decided I wasn't even reading it since it screamed pants on head retarded. Based on everyone's reactions to it, I was not wrong and have no regret in my decision to skip out on every future thing that focuses on Iceman considering Marvel showed that this is pretty much the basis of Iceman's character now

ok

Maybe I'm a slowpoke king, but I just now realized how awful the X-Men comics are now. I just feel miserable reading this stuff.

FUCK BENDIS
FUCK NU-MARVEL
FUCK THE INHUMANS
FUCK THIS SHIT

i know there are like 50 total bobbyfags in x-fandom but this is just a slap in the face

"would you please calm down and think STRAIGHT?"
Hank, you shitlord, it's not a choice!

>Not wanting to die doesn't make sense

What is Adult Iceman doing while Little Bobby is out exploring his new found sexuality? Does he just realize he's too old for any guys to find him attractive and give up? Does he swap places with young bobby on dates to trick the other guys?

Busy being Storms's backup dancer and having his traditional lack of any personal subplot.

>old bobby becomes a scumbag and tries to fuck 16 year olds
I'd read it.

HAHAHA HIS NAME IS ROMEO, AND THEY'RE STAR CROSSED LOVERS HAHAHAHA JUST LIKE IN THAT ONE STORY, ROMEO MUST DIE

He shouldn't even have to trade places for that. A 16-year-old isn't going to turn down some hot twunk with a car and/or ice slide.

I hope he ends up in the mist and romeo here gets to have to sit there and watch him die.

Yes, yes, very edgy.

It'd be cathartic for what a whiny shithead he's being. Complaining about a cornerstone of Inhuman culture while it is going to wipe out your race. Fucking retarded.

>whiny
I guess you make a good point if we ignore what words mean and assume anyone who doesn't do exactly what I want should be killed.

So you agree with his complaints to the Mutants?

I don't recall saying that.
But then I'm not the one saying a character should be killed because a teenager in their first relationship used iffy judgement.