JUST

JUST

FUCK

SANDWICH

UP

Mordecai became one of the Fine Brothers?

>overcame his fear of painting and made pictures of his life and friends
>became famous and achieved sucess doing what he likes
>married cute Bat Goth that is also an artist
>still keeps contact with his friends and their families
>probably owns the park now, along with his friends, after Maelard died

Seriously nigga had a great ending achieving everything that he wanted.

Only issue is that his kids look like hybrid abominations.

what happen to the cloud bitch

Made a better life for herself without shit bird crapping on her feelings anymore

There was no chance of meatballs

havent watched this show in years
wasnt he supposed to get with red bird girl
that always seemed to be implied

Yeah but fuck that shit because Blue Bird was still a shit and had to learn a lesson

i'm ok with mordecai being dead inside

from hhe look on his face he didnt learn shit

SHIPFAGS BTFO

What episode do I start with for this finale? This looks like a 5-part finale or something

>Mordecai became a famous artist in the end

It will sound silly, since I'm talking about a show with a bird married to a bat, but that's unrealistic as fuck, twe are not in the 19 century anymore, to be a famous artists these days you need to graduate in a prestigious art school and get all the conections you need to have your work on big museums and galleries.

Yeah he learned to stop being a spaz and just get with a girl
I mean god damn, he's still a spaz though

The did the flash forward to everyone married with kids deal, but in a twist, Mordecai grows out of both girls and eventually ends up meeting and falling for someone new introduced during the time skip.
Which is how that sort of thing would work out in real life; a group of friends doesn't just drift apart to only end up all married with each other.

Actually, Bat chick is better.

There aren't many big mainstream artists anymore, but there is an art scene where people can stand out and make a living. They're all pretentious fags, but it exists.

On my time, we called them hipsters.

Why millenials have always to make new special snowflake terms?

Who's this? WHat happened to Margret? And what the fuck happened to CJ?

It was the 90's in Regular Show.

because they branded the word hipster and now they think is cool

All around me are familiar faces...

His wife, people rarely marry their friends even more so said person was a drama filled asshole to them at the start who would grow not to like them anymore

So he became Moby during that one weird phase he had?

>implying you wouldn't want the chiropussy

Chastity key? Mordo confirmed for cuck?

Would you let mordos daughter suck you dick?

What are the chances she has fangs¿

People are trying really hard to spin it as bad on him.

It is Rigby that ended up with a mexican human boy.

He helped save the universe, he could shit on a canvas and make a fortune

Just making a joke on how women tend to wear the keys around their necks. My girlfriend does it in public too

She makes me hard. Name?

She wasn't given one. Not even joking.

I like to think she has an eastern european accent.

Kinda weird since it looked like she was headlining the gallery too.

CJ should have won.

She would have if Mordecai hadn't fucked it up

This turns me on

Rigby's daughters are hotter.

I forgot, were CJ and Margaret in the final scene, in the photo?

Isn't that one of the Sup Forums mods?

>Hello darkness my old friend

No

Nope
They were completely ignored even without that

CJ wasn't even in Season 8, thank christ. they showed red bitch in the last episode hugging Eileen when they got back from space but she wasn't at the reunion

>Margaret runs out when she hears the park is back
>Doesn't appear in the rest of the episode

What

did they just want to shove in one last fake-out?

Not ending with Mordecai is already a victory.

she won by not ending with him.
too bad she didnt had screen time at all, maybe having her with thomas or some shit.

Except where I came from, we called it WE CAN BE HEROES

Enjoy your 3 day ban for "being offtopic"

WHY DID MORDO BECOME A HIPSTER FAGGOT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>become
Mordo has always been a hipster.

He was always a hipster faggot.

He's always been a hipster. We just happened to stop using hipster as an insult here the year Regular Show came out.

Is her name The Power?

Anyone else notice that hat isnt even on her head?

hipsters still probably had spines. NuMales are corporate babies.

>Even stereotypes were better in the old days

Hipsters were cool before it was cool.

Actually, shit, does she have a name?

Everyones children were hideous

Rigbys are alright.

Rigby's looked decent, and I guess muscle man's were meant to be ugly

Never watched this show because it looked stupid. Two annoying dudebros going "WHAAAAAT" and "WHOOOOOAHH" and "OOOOOH"

Uninteresting premise about 2 twenty somethings trying to hold down a job at a park. Thrillzaminute!

Characters are are all horribly drawn. People like to shit on SU but Christ, this really looks like it was drawn by a 10 year old.

Constant member the 80's lmao humour.

Every episode "Oh no! The universe is about to end because we can't win Ms Pacman!"

Not surprised a show with so many godawful relationshit storylines ends with them becoming digusting hipsters and getting married and having a bunch of fucked up mutant kids.

I'm glad this over and we can stop indulging this untalented 20 years old unfunny webcomic shit.

Jolly good riddance!

nice shitpost phaggot

>but that's unrealistic as fuck

WHO FUCKING CARES!? The lollypop man just saved reality. Our worlds rules clearly do not apply

For the full context of Pops's Chosen One story:
>Pops' Favorite Planet (season 7)
>The Dream Warrior
>Space Escape
>New Beds
>The Ice Tape
>The Key to the Universe
>No Train No Gain
>Kill 'Em with Kindness
>Meet the Seer
>Cheer Up Pops
>A Regular Epic Final Battle (series finale)

you are right, rigby's daughters are alright, everyone else is disgusting, mordecai's children have very lazy designs.

UR A FUCKING BLUE MALE

Why do millennials who bitch about millennials never know how to spell millennial?

Then explain streaming.

>He loved chasing butterflies
>He loved to laugh
>He saved the universe
>He was our friend
F

Rigby's son looks like a latino Muscleman.

F

Mordecai really didn't deserve Margaret. Like, Margaret wasn't a catch by any means, but he dropped his spaghetti over her so much and so hard that there was no recovery.

I know you're underage but streaming video was possible if you weren't a pleb on dial up.

He was a jolly good friend

F

I just got one on Sup Forums today for posting a pic of the one eye girl from Ruby Gloom, I wanted a global one though.

Meanwhile I can post this here and no matter how much you report me, I wont get banned.

he was the best character, i dont think i'll ever get over this, this will fucking be with me until im dead.

great show.

Im confuses. Margaret's dad was human but she wasnt mutated(unless you count that ass) but Mordo's kids have some fusion shit going on. Why?

Better question is why he got so fat before meeting bat girl

nigga is a cartoon, is not real.

F
I honestly am not so sure why I am so sad over a character that I thought was kind of annoying at times.

As you age you have to start making an effort to stay skinny. You cant just sit around like you did in your teens and twenties and stay skinny. He just seems to not really give a shit enough to do anything about it.

When you think about it, a lot of the people in your life is like that. You may see the grating, annoying shit that they do. But when they're gone you learn that they're good and a part of your life.

fucking Nick and Hawk. I'll never forget you niggas

>everyone talking about how bad Mordecai looks at the reunion
>not him at the art gallery
He looks more Just'd there. Stubby beard, shit glasses, a gut, open button shirt with visible chest hair.

Man looks like he gave up right there

When Mordo's railing away at his bat-waifu, she lying on her back like a dead fish staring into the middle-distance while Mord tries to get from half to full chub the only thing that can make his old man cock twitch is thinking about Margret's tight cloaca from back in the good days before he pulled a Mordecai, fucked it all up, and doomed himself to a long life of trying for second place.

Just hunched over his disinterested pre-menopausal wife trying to remember what it felt like to be young and free, when he took the lead and Rigby was HIS sidekick, before the little shit went and fell ass-backward into his perfect life without even trying while Mordecai has to play catchup and see his "best friend" once a year with his smiling family while he drags the three ungratful fucking abominations he calls his children around because he was never close enough to them while they were growing up because every time he looked at them they didn't look like the children he'd always thought he'd have one day, they're someone else's children somehow, the kids of the failure version of himself that he became instead of the ones he was supposed to have.

Nothing turned out the way it was supposed to and Pops got to die a hero with his memory preserved forever at that one perfect moment while Mordo's forced to live out the rest of his shallow fucking life making the most of it and when he cums he bursts into tears but his wife's seen it all before and just rolls out from under him, because they've already talked this through a hundred times over a couple decades of married life and it never sticks, he never gets better, they're just riding it out now for the sake of the kids and because it's easier to die blamelessly in another 15 years or so than all the drama of suicide.

No, more than his own fucking wife, Mordecai doesn't want to disappoint his friends, doesn't want to waste Pops' sacrifice, doesn't want to make everything about himself again.

Just seemed a tad too... realistic I guess, maybe pessimistic, for regular show

this is true.

I get annoyed by my friends sometimes when I see them all the time in the summer months, but in the school year when I go to school out of my hometown, I miss those niggas.

posting from experience i take it?

got a little too real there

If you ever get married, plan on feeling exactly like that 5 years into it.
That limp bodied "only doing this out of obligation" sex is soul crushing.

we all know that mordecai is now a miserable married guy but the difference is that rigby really i mean really get happiness is ironic that the guy who suppose to be responsable but deep inside him is just garbage is now dead inside but he deserve it and i am happy to see rigby happy for me it was good end to regular show and maybe the end of era cuz we know aventure time have problems , SU is...not worthy and the rest of cartoons are for kids with a lot of complexs