There will never be an ending of a CN show as good as this

>There will never be an ending of a CN show as good as this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIoOBmoX5m4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Operation I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S. says hello

The feels....oh the feels

Fuck. How many CN shows have had actual endings? The only ones I can remember are Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, Kids Next Door, and Regular Show recently.

You forgot about Chowder

That had an actual ending, be honest

it sucked a lotta cock tho

I am sick of this meme about Chowder being a bad show

It seems that Sup Forums's favorite Cartoon Network shows from 2004 - 2008 were Megas XLR, Camp Lazlo, The last 2 seasons of Gym Partner, and Flapjack

I loved Chowder

The ending fucking sucked tho

>Megas XLR, Camp Lazlo, The last 2 seasons of Gym Partner
Wow, what a shartstorm.

think again

CL had an actual end too. I thought the reveal was funny in a what the fuck kind of way.

That's good

After, Chowder ended, I literally stopped watching Cartoon Network aside from Total Drama which I watched until that fucking disappointing season that was All Stars

>Heffer from Rocko's Modern Life appeared
>Heffer seems to be very old
>Lumpus is revealed to be a deranged lunatic
>Lumpus gets arrested
>Lazlo gets excited saying that it was the best summer ever or something like that
>they are naked

I remember now. I've only ever seen it once. Chowder was fucking great, though, I'm gonna have to go back to it.

Why the fuck is it out of all of the Camp Lazlo episodes, the fucking finale is the one that gets talked about the most

It seems like every month, people bring this finale up, but they don't bring up the other episodes

Cartoons rarely have finales anyway as they normally aren't big on continuity.

I can think of a handful across multiple networks with full endings, and those are usually reserved for the golden children.

it was the only memorable thing about it

Eh, I can respect that

1. It's the last episode, of course people are going to remember it more than "epishode 13 of season 4" or whatever

2. One of the most integral characters on the show gets revealed to have committed kidnapping and by extension a Summer's worth of child endangerment due to being utterly unqualified to do the job he was there for.

It's a lot to take in.

Missed the finale when I was a kid

What was it?

I saw the episode when it first came out

I was just wondering why

Lumpus gets arrested because he kidnapped Heffer from Rocko who is the real scoutmaster

>They are in the same universe
>Heffer was supposed to be a huge character

Mind fucking blown

Honestly, it kind of doesn't make sense because If I recall correctly, there were times where it stated that Lumpus was there when the camp was built

I really didn't get the finale that much

>What is Regular Show

I'm trying to think of a single cartoon that had a better finale than this

Nothing comes to mind.

>Total Drama

Why would you do this to yourself?

Now that I think about it, shouldn't Hoohaw have instantly known his guy was missing the first time he visited? I assumed Heffer had to have interviewed with him prior to the season starting. Even Slinkman not knowing would only make sense if that just happened to be his first year with the camp.

Then again, I'm starting to think way too hard about a children's show.

fake memories
assuming the identity of the one he replaced

I loved the series at the time

Still like it now, but to each their own

Chowder was hysterical, I think people are just talking about the ending (Which I don't remember).

>Eddy's fondness for his older brother is retconned into increasingly blatant lies, as opposed to the simple anecdotes from the rest of the series, until we finally see that he's just a trailer trash bully
>people give it a pass because the Cankers gang rape him in the end

What's the appeal for you? Not trying to be a dick but I've never understood it and am actually curious.

It took me about 5 minutes to understand what you were saying, even though I watched all of Camp Lazlo

What were your thoughts on the whole series? I loved that cartoon

Somehow, I enjoyed the characters and the challenges that they encountered

Though honestly, I am really only a fan of the first 2 seasons nowadays

If Eddy's brother was just an older Eddy like he was said to be the other kids would have no reason to be afraid of him in the first place.

Remember when Eddy said he was coming home? If I remember right even Eddy was shown to be afraid of him in that episode. It was hardly a retcon.

bump.

Wait this thing has a ending? what's the ending?

I didn't see it, but it apparently it had something to do with Adam trying to be a zookeeper

So the ending is he getting a job were he can be with his childhood friends forever? well thats kinda sweet

Did Adam fuck the giraffe?

He wants to keep them in the Zoo forever while they all want to escape

Not him, but sounds like what the show would do

Then Adam becomes a Zoo animal bringing things full circle.

WTF

Like I said, exactly what the show would do

I just never liked Ed Edd & Eddy. So I guess it's Regular Show and then KND by default because I haven't seen any others.

While I do like Ed, Edd n Eddy, I do prefer other cartoons to that show

Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, Camp Lazlo, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Gumball, Steven Universe, KND, Billy and Mandy, and my favorite cartoon of all time, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

>hihi puffy
>gumball

why though

>No way this can be true
Youtube
>Holy fuck

Puffy AmiYumi is a show that I had a strong connection with and I would watch it any chance I got back in the mid 2000s. I was very disappointed when it got cancelled

Gumball is something where I like the world around it, the fun characters, and the fact that it captures childhood pretty well, even though I kind of feel like its a 2010s version of childhood

Kevin was the one freaking out.

post link plz

I guess I can kind of expand on Puffy AmiYumi

I loved that it felt like the old classic cartoons and each episode were 7 minutes long. The characters were also so lovable and Ami became one of my favorite cartoon characters quickly. The humor was really good as well and there were many memorable episodes like

>when Yumi wanted a Pink Palace Cheeseburger
>When they had a nightmare due to "CHEAP SUSHI"
>When they first met their "Number One Fan" Harmony
>The episode where everything was happening 5 seconds later because Yumi set it that way
>the episode where Ami and Yumi make the taffy
>the episode where Ami and Yumi play a Yu-Gi-Oh esque game called Stu-Pi-Doh
>the episode where Yumi needs to get a new guitar
>the episode with the Koi Fish
>the episode where Yumi acts like Ami due to a mistake that happened

I could go on

And Rolf.
Rolf especially in fact because Eddy's brother did something with his chickens.

Nope. Pretty much the best ending to any CN cartoon. Shit was really heart-warming.

What about Kids Next Door?

youtube.com/watch?v=xIoOBmoX5m4

Skip to around 15:00

And Batman: BatB

Yeah that too I guess. I honestly keep forgetting that one had an ending. It's nice some of the shows actually had a nice conclusion to them that wasn't forced or half-assed.

not even "muh feelings" jewniverse will come close to this fucking ending.

nothing is more rewarding than characters in perpetual suffering finally getting what they always wanted.

imagine spongebob ending with the movie... thats a fucking joke compared to EEnE.
10/10 masterpiece.

Oh if we're including DC shows than BatB and JLU definitely go on the list.

You know, if Cartoon Network didn't drop the show in 2006, I think it would have lasted for 78 episodes and lasted until probably 2008

The show was really popular. In 2005, it was second in the ratings next to Foster's

bump

With all the torment the edd's went through, that ending was satisfy,

This

There was the end of the episode where Sarah and Jimmy were pretending to be Eddy's brother by hiding in a closet and having a big jacket on, and when Eddy heard "his brother"'s voice, he froze up along with the other Eds.

Eddy also mentioned during the ending that he was Lying to the other kids about how cool his brother was during the ending of the Big Picture Show as well.

That was the same episode. Eddy was essentially controlling the cul-de-sac with his lie but Sarah and Jimmy didn't know shit about his brother so they decided to dress up as him and control Eddy.

>I am sick of this meme about Chowder being a bad show
It had only one good season the rest relied far too much a shitty fourth wall humor and fart jokes.

To each their own

Thre were some bad episodes in the show, but I personally thought all of the seasons were fun and entertaining

Plus Chowder sang Eye of the Tiger, which is GOAT in my opinion

Was it a parody or the real thing.

Parody

We can all agree beforehand that Steven Universe's ending will be shit right? I stopped watching around the Stevonnie music video episode but I could already tell it was heading to the "everyone is friends" end.

fourth wall jokes aren't inherently bad, and if there's anything that ever did fourth wall jokes well, it would be Chowder

Yes, just like its shit beginning and shit middle.

>tfw the entire block CN/AS on halloween day/night when you were a kid

It was fucking PERFECT.

True. I really just watched the gem episodes. Dont know why it has the following it has. Its SOL episodes are horrendous and those are kind of necessary for western cartoons if I want to like them.

>muh david bowie
It was good though. Too much nostalgia with EEnE though.

I just looked it up, that wasn't the series finale. The series finale was a Thanksgiving special that aired a month after that episode.

Just rewatched that episode.
Not a bad finale for a show like Camp Lazlo.

I don't know about perfect. The moment pictured is the best part because Sector V is what it was all about.

The scavenger hunt gimmick to see old characters and locales one more time seemed forced, as did the live action grown up kids.

I'm still mad about the splinter cell turning out to be the Galactic KND coverup.