> material meant to withstand the brunt of space

> butt of a space gun shatters it

> Thanos's BEST ship

The end.

bump

Fucking love this art.

Thanks for posting OP.

What about Star Lord #2?

This was better than the first issue, still nothing spectacular but good enough to keep me reading.

But if I'm being honest I would have continued reading even if it wasn't really great, mainly because Perlman said Magus was going to pop up in this and I'm curious about that.

>tfw he recently was signing books in my LCS and I was home with a fever
Feels bad man

Shortest hunt for an heir ever.

I think I like this. It's stupid action schlock, but it's aware enough to be good schlock.

>Let the bloodletting begin!
Famous last words.

Why doesn't this planet look alien at all?

They import their rubble from Detroit.

I thought about posting it earlier, but I decided it wasn't worth the time since there's no way Sup Forums would appreciate it... It was okay, amusing even, Zdarsky is still preferable to Humphries if you ask me. But the character development from the first issue is not followed up on, and it's looking like it will remain a brief "fish out of water" comedy tour through Marvel's NYC rather than a serious Star-Lord book exploring Quill's character and place in the universe.

I may change my tune next month, or when it concludes in April, but I just can't be arsed to waste a half hour dumping an issue that I know in my gut is going to draw nothing but ire and memes.