Is Oliver Stone finally going to be proven right?

Is Oliver Stone finally going to be proven right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPPBslPSIh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't wait for Colbert to start saying JFK deserved it

pls be real

It's real.

The President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act mandates that all JFK assassination records must be fully declassified by 26 October, 2017.

The only thing to come out of this will be some bullshit about how the umbrella man probably has a distant cousin that worked for the CIA at some point in time, and the retards of the world will latch onto it as "proof." Mark my words.

in b4 blueballed again

Even Kennedy conspiracy theorist think Stone is full of shit.

>it ain't lee starts playing

What does Stone even think about it?

No, it's going to name Oliver Stone as the shooter.

DON NO

>Ted Cruz's dad is the real killer

What do you think happened?

Hyped

Not exactly. You're thinking of Alex Jones.

kek

Finally we have a president brave enough to do what others before him couldn't.

CIA a good goy dindu nuffin.

Recommend me a documentary about JFK's assassination. No CIA propaganda.

What if Oswald really did act alone?

>lee harvey oswald lived in russia and had a russian wife

It's always made me think how this detail is just overlooked in most stuff about the jfk assassination

How long till Trump is shot from a grassy knoll?

the second shooter was one of the secret service guys who fired his gun by accident

I don't think they hire retarded goofs into the secret service

He did and you have no real reason to think otherwise except for communist, anti-American propaganda by literal communist sympathizers like Oliver Stone.

Who will play CIA in the inevitable biopic?

JFK shot first

they did back in the 60s

>not realizing Oswald was a white supremacist taking down the first ZOG President

This shit was agreed 25 years ago. After Oct 26 2017 the remaining files can be released. Only the president can halt the last few files from the archives to be let into the public domain. Trump shout how it was all his doing of course, like the utter prick he is. I only pray that Trump goes the same fucking way as Kennedy.

>Oswald purchased the rifle via mail catalog, thus creating a receipt in his name, when he could have just walked in any thrift store in Texas and bought a much better gun than a shitty Mannlicher-Carcano without even needing to produce ID
>Oswald lived in Moscow for a year and a half during the height of the Cold War and wasn't even interrogated after fleeing back to the West
>There is a picture of Oswald in the same Civil Air Patrol group as David Ferrie, the man played by Pesci in JFK who was alleged to be the ringleader of the assassination group, this picture was not found until after JFK was released

This November your ongoing temper tantrum will be one year old. How do you intend to celebrate?

He isn't wrong. All classified information has a set time when it becomes unclassified. We knew two years ago that this information was going to be declassified.

According to Bonar Menninger's book which outlining a theory by sharpshooter, gunsmith and ballistics expert Howard Donahue that a Secret Service agent accidentally fired the shot that actually killed President John F. Kennedy. It was covered up for multiple reasons.

Dems yesterday
>DRUMPF IS GOING TO BLOCK THE JFK FILES HE'S COVERING UP GOVERNMENT CRIMES JUST LIKE EVERY DIRTY POLITICIAN HE'S DESTROYING AMERICA HANG HIM

Dems today
>TRUMP IS GOING TO EXPOSE OUR AGENCIES FOR NO GOOD REASON THE CIA DID NOTHING WRONG HE'S LITERALLY DESTROYING AMERICA HANG HIM

It's not a temper tantrum it was literally hillarys turn and you guys cheated it's not fair

I think there were too many eyewitnesses there for no one to notice a shot being fired from one of the Secret Service agents

Do you really think the cia or whichever agency took him out would keep records of it?

I never said he was factually incorrect I asked him how he was going to celebrate the one year anniversary of the funniest sperg out recorded online.

Asian Guillen.

>X: That's the real question isn't it: why? The how and the who is just scenery for the public. Oswald, Ruby, Cuba, The Mafia, keeps 'em guessing like some kind of parlor game, prevents 'em from asking the most important question: why? Why was Kennedy Killed? Who benefited? Who has the power to cover it up? Who? Israel. It's always Israel, Garrison. Shaw’s connections to the heart of the Israeli nuclear program. He was also on the Board of Directors of Permindex, a Swiss assassination bureau. Permindex is an Israeli front and was not run by the CIA. A primary shareholder in Permindex was the Banque De Credit International of Geneva, founded by Tibor Rosenbaum, an arms procurer and financier for the Mossad. That bank was used by Meyer Lansky to launder hot money. Permindex was owned by CMC of Rome, which was founded by a Hungarian Jew named George Mandel who had deep connections with Israel and the Mossad. Mandel was the first man to start rumors about Auschwitz being a death camp. The Chairman of the Board at Permindex was Louis Bloomfield, a Canadian Jew and close associate of Edgar Bronfman. He also had long standing connections with the Rothschilds dating back before WW II. Who has access to curved bullet technology? The kike and his curved nose. Connect the dots and think about it, Garrison. Why didn't the (((Warren Commission))) ask questions about that?

Jesus Christ, what was Stone thinking, no wonder the ADL hates his guts

It wasn't the first shot. JFK got show and the Secret service agent return fire accidentally shooting JFK. There were at the time using weapon they never used before. It's all in the book mortal error.

As to the Carcano rifle
1. He bought it under an assumed name
2. Thanks shot itself was within 85 yards on a target moving like 5mph, not as hard as people make it out.
3. Carcanos are not completely shit, using surplus ammo actually made for them, as Oswald did they would be accurate enough for the shot. (Many accuracy myths come from people loading wrong sized bullets for them)
4. A big deal is always made about the headshot, based on the other shots it seems like he was aiming center mass and then headshot was a fluke.

As to the lack of interrogation:
People still had constitutional rights, plus the Soviet Union wasn't totally a no go zone for US citizens, it would have been easier to get there than it would be to Iran, North Korea or until recently Cuba. Remember we still had an embassy and official relations with them etc...

As to that pic:
Even if it is legit, a brief meeting during military service doesn't really establish anything

Trump didn’t take credit for it though. You guys are just being whiney faggots, as usual.

He twitter says other wise,

Pic related: what the many recently "declassified" documents will look like....

>captcha:1500m plaza Nice, CIA....real nice.

I can make out some letters

CIA BTFO

they were going to be released regardless of any action by him, what a blowhard

He could have blocked them, you retard

It was never that hard to get to Cuba. Just go to canada, mexico, or any of the islands and buy a ticket. You just couldn't go there directly from the us because muh embargo.

BACK

Who are you quoting, drumpfling?

>trumpfags once again trying to attribute things that have NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM OR HIS PRESIDENCY to him
pathetic

>open folder
>all the secrets wash over me
>Oswald killed Kennedy
>with the magic bullet
>magic is indeed real
>my face when

What was his problem?

MODS please forward this IP to the FBI. I am doing so now. Enjou a visit from the SS pal.

Weren't they already going to open the files on JFK?

Democrats on different days, did you not read his post?

it was happening this month no matter what.

Why doesn't he open his tax returns instead?

to be fair, he could attempt to push back the declassification date. But don't let that get in the way of you ctrl+f surfing through the catalog for trump and replying

trumpfags still spam him and hail him as undoing all the bad stuff that the last 4 presidents did, when Trump himself hasn't passed any major legislation through Congress

>Turns out Stands are real
>Pentagon has all the arrows stashed somewhere
>Somehow they get out
Can't wait

This has to be the worst hair piece I have ever seen in a film.

Stephen King's fucking time travel thriller about the JFK assassination is actually more informative than most "educational" material on the topic.

That doesn't make any sense, though.

This article, actually.

Here's some gems from your peers in the comment section:
>More likely Chumps mafia ties want him to suppress it
>So..Trump is going to ignore the law. Again.
>I'd say because that information has something to do with Russia.
>Translation: Trump* killed Kennedy.
>Control freakery at its finest. Trump can't bear to have people talking about someone else for a day, let alone a former President who occupies a special place in the nation's heart, despite his manifold shortcomings.
>Trump wants to hide the KKK involvement in the assassination including the financial backing of his father, Fred Trump.

JFK: Reloaded

JFK was shot by Oswald, Oswald either got lucky off landing 2/3 wild shots or went 1/2 and a secret service guy acvidentally fired for the third.

Not American

Why is this a big deal?

Trump had the option to block it.

they hire women in the secret service now

Bush Senior was involved in Kennedy & MLK. He's Cigarette Smoking Man.

youtube.com/watch?v=XPPBslPSIh8

Was JFK autistic?

he had nothing to do with it you low-iq conservatives

>The Angry Video Game Nerd
Yeah, thanks but no.

No, he was just irish, similar but, not quite.

This is the guy they're going to show the Queen having an affair with in S2 of The Crown, right?

Gonna be a long 7 years for you cucks

How can anyone hate president Trump?

>your peers
I don't know any of those people, where they stand nor have I even heard of the website you're citing. What I do know is that they don't represent a political spectrum as a whole.

>SJWs are a cult! They're obsessed and follow groupthink!
>Someone challenged my views! He's my enemy!
Isn't it exhausting wasting your energy on pointless shit like this?

FTAFWP

No it doesn't.

>bawww stop evidencing daddy's stupidity y-you're a hillary supporter
No, he's just an idiot and an attention whore. Get over it.

She was such a qt

You're going to lecture me on US politics while telling me you've never heard of The Hill?

Are you a child? Where the fuck do you get your politics from?

Your wrong, he had the power to block them.

Stop challenging my straw man, cuck.

everyday we inch closer to reviving hitler

>Where the fuck do you get your politics from?
Sup Forums of course.

>Just watched "Snowden" last night
>this is an Oliver stone related thread
>see comment like this

holy shit, user, nice knowing you.

He's don't plenty to dismantle the legacy of Obama. Once he gets more senators when the top picks up 4 more seats he will have an easier time without the Rino's.

I don't. And I'm all happier for it.

It's pretty comical calling out the left. The emotionally driven reactions make for great entertainment.

I know you failed Civics 101, but the President isn't in charge of legislation. That's an entirely separate branch of government.

Those comments...

To stupid to be bots and Hillary isn't paying for shills anymore

what a sperg
both of them