So what do you think the real aswer is...

>So what do you think the real aswer is? Were sic million jews systematically murdered in Nazi concentration camps or was it all war time propaganda?
>If you thought six million seemed a bit high. . . You were right!
>Everyday we find our assumptions challenged. What we know is right is wrong and what we know is right turns out to be true.
>If you trust the Kike controlled media, you might find that crying about the "six million" will solve all your problems...but it's a far cry from a "final solution".
>I'm Jonathan Frakes. Good night and thanks for watching.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4fT88EXjsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek I have been waiting for these pastas for ages in the /trek/ threads.
Do you have more OP?

PROMENADE

>that one episode were the kids get pulled into the closet and are never seen again was a fact and they never explained anything about it

Fucking riker spooped the shit out of me when i was kid

these and the Jimmy Neutron's dad pastas are great

youtube.com/watch?v=T4fT88EXjsQ

kike is a bit strong, throws the timing off

no the jews werent murdered, there are existing documents of their release from camps.

Not to mention Jews fought for the nazis.

Why is that the one everyone, myself included, remembers?

Fuck I forgot all about that one, what the literal hell was that shit about? Child trafficking?

Meh. Not funny and didn't have enough corny metaphors like he would use on the show.

4/10

They're called puns

why not.
Youre a kid and believe that, shit.
Wait, they got pulled into the closet and were never seen again and it was a fact!?!!! what the fug.

Another one i remeber which was from that show that was hosted by Henry Rollins were another dimension appears in the desert and the military are trying to figure it out and one of the soldiers falls in love with the woman who is on the other side and when he breaks through the barrier she turns into a cannibalistic monster and eats him.

Apparently the kid escaped through some ceiling panel and stayed at a friend's house. He was later found.

>"It really happened"
>never explains how/why

Riker doesn't have to explain shit to you, Ensign.

what if the holocaust was just a Fat Riker holodeck program?

dont you miss being a kid and watching those shitty horror anthologies with no name actors and like the shit was hosted by riker. Or like watching unsolved mysteries and americas most wanted.

Member that, before the world was crazy

>holocaust
>HOLOcaust
Coincidence?
I believe in coincidences, coincidences happen every day. I just don't trust coincidences.
Take your broccolipills, folks.

Im very late to star trek, seeing Fat riker has deeply troubled me

Fat Riker is best Riker you pleb.

I missed Frakesposting

This guy gets it

damn those uniforms are not flattering on anyone with weight

Is this a /thiccriker/ thread now?

>when you're hungover as shit and geordi won't shut the fuck up about the transphasic intermission whatevers

Respond to this post with a (You) to be instantly blessed by this blessed image.

Here's to (you)

This is best riker

Post your rarest Frakes.

>wanting beta twink Riker instead of an Alpha Daddy Riker to cuddle you and keep you warm at night with his manly chest hair and thick layer of fat.

Fag.

is this the new /trek/ thread?

That's pretty rare

Yeah, but we can't call it that or the Discovery people will show up so like keep it on the down low.

The Story is True.

Explanation: Something similar happended in the 1970 in the midwest.

>guest written by sam raimi

gotcha

how is that fat. this is just bear-mode / peak male performance

>not posting his FINAL FORM

So....any Riker fatfic?

Riker reaches peak thiccness during seasons 4-5. During this time you get the prime plump Riker dad bod. During the last season of TNG he is just fat. When he comes back for the last episode of ENT he is obese and should be ashamed.

> waiting for anything funny in a general
the fuck is wrong with your brain?

holy fuck I think i wrote that pasta

he must have lost quite some weight between the series and the movies then because he looked pretty normal in first contact

Don't bully fat Riker. He can't help eating so much, especially when people like you encourage him and shove food in his mouth constantly

Jesus Christ those thighs...

It's not my fault. I don't get my cummies if Daddy doesn't get a delicious and hot home cooked meal when Daddy is done with command.

>ruining a good fat riker thread with daddy dom shit

Geordi La Forge thread @ Sup Forums when?

>this thread is better than the current /trek/ thread

I'll ruin a perfectly good thread with whatever shit I want thank you very much.

We only accept patrician fetishes here sweetie

i never got to see Frakeposting T_T

my life is meaningless!

Sir, I will have you know that I am at the forefront of the Riker weight gain fetish and one of the most prominent authors in the genre. How dare you.

he is aging like a fine wine. the glasses help too

I'll have you know you're looking at the man who was one of the very first to post about fat Riker and basically the only other author in the genre, even creating the occasional sketch, thus making Riker weight gain a multimedia experience.

Cute!

Due to the high quality narrative and complex post modern themes I present in stories about Riker getting fat, all my writing is therefore a multimedia and multisensory experience in and of itself.

with that angle and that expression I seriously thought it was Bill Murray for a second.
Except frakes isn't a manlet.

ITT Characters in Trek who have been called Daddy during sex. I'll start.

Your writing really is a lot better than mine and I appreciate your contributions to the Riker weight gain fetish community

you just know that's how Sisko called Kurzon when they did it
then he had to succ so Kurzon would accept not to tell his wife about it
and even during DS9 he had to cuff himself and be Jadzia's sex slave or else she'd tell Jake

>6'2" manlet vs. 6'4" chad

what is Riker's drink of choice?

Jadzia totally pegs Worf. Like I am 100% certain.

gagh juice

His own tears and the melted parts of that family sized ice cream he was eating directly from out of the tub.

Synthquila

I SAID GAGH JUICE NOT GAS THE JEWS

Well, the oven of Ten Forward has to be used for something now that replicators made it nearly useless.

Made me laugh hard

That's where Guinan makes her pot brownies and all the pizzas she keeps in her hat.

he's a big guy

>replimat but not Garak's tailor shop.
wew

Can you replicate a pot brownie in a Starfleet issued replicator? Like I can imagine private ones and the one at Quarks you can, but I imagine they block that shit to everyone but the head doctor on a starship.

the great porg genocide is finally within our reach number one

you can on the orville, but i think Quark's replicators might be able to. otherwise what is the point of eating at Quark's?

>in a Starfleet issued replicator
On a Federation ship, yes. Post ENT Federation has no currency so anything goes.
on DS9, it's probably another question. I never really understood why they need to go to the replimat to get food and pay for it when their quaters have replicators they can use for free (or just for the price of the power bill). You could argue that it's because it's closer to their workplace, but DS9 isn't that big you can go home for lunch alright fair point, the turbolifts stop working every other day because of solar flare or terrorist attacks but if the french can live in similar condition of public service, why can't people on a space station?

Who would win in a drinking contest? Riker, Damar, Martok, Morn?

Riker would do quite well.
Damar would end up grabbing his gun and leaving in tears screaming that he must save Cardassia
Martok would cause a brawl
Morn would absolutely crush the competition, he has literally been drinking at Quark's for every opening hour of every day since the early days of the cardassian occupation

Number 1 I order you to stop, immediately!

how would Kirk do?

Classic Kirk would be very comfident but drink very slowly and not do that well in the end, then start hooking up with a four-breasted alien in the bar.
nu-Kirk would try to down loads of beer and crash the cans on his forehead like the chad he is. And pass out after the first because he's still a freshman and can't handle alcohol.

And Scotty and Bones?

TOS has some of the worst and most unfunny memes thus making it the worst series. DS9 once again proving it's worthy of its GOAT status.

>Scotty
Would give serious competition to Morn if he wasn't already busy fixing fucking everything in the ship
>Bones
Probably wouldn't participate and say that he prefers to drink good stuff rather than a lot of crap.

i like TOS for that twilight zone feel but ya it is pretty cheesy

Isn't Romulan ale the strongest alcohol in the universe? like 200% proof? wouldn't Romulans be the best drinkers than hypothetically if we ever got to see enough of them

>Romulans
>having fun
the romulan conception of fun is plotting events over several years resulting in the assassination of an important figure to legally size an entire sector after falsifying documents and causing unfortunate accidents to all the people that could get in the way

i wish we could have seen the opening of the romulan war if ent got a season 5. romulans are so cool yet so under utilized imo

Damn, fucking nostalgia bomb. I forgot all about that show.

>get uberhyped by the last four episodes of ENT entroducing the romulans and never get more of it because lol cancel'd
On the other hand, I'm quite glad they didn't bring them up in in STD. Seeing how poorly they've handled the Klingons, I don't want to know what they would do to the rommies.

they would have made them russians guaranteed

Either that or make them the evil parallel of the vulcans who enforce monoculturalism everywhere or some shit like that.
Plus considering the quality of the writing thus far, they couldn't come up with proper devilish romulan plots and that would be unacceptable.
>inb4 the Klingons ended up with a cloaking device given by the Romulans as a reference to russians alledgedly helping Trump in the election
fuuuuuuck if I could come up with that it means some hack writers would as well and it very well might happen
I don't want to live anymore

i only watched the first episode and i could barely finish that, fucking dutch angles and lens flare everywhere, people say it doesn't get any better

Save yourself the trouble.
The make warp-drive obsolete before TOS by using mushrooms as fuel and worms as navigator.
I am not making this up.

i saw the ship turn into a beyblade fidget spinner and that made me lose all hope

>ship has artificial gravity
>still has a spinning saucer because they wanted to show off their CG budget

That episode of the rollins show (i forget the name) really stuck with me too. I vividly remember watching it around 2001/2002. I managed to find it again a few years back but the hd i had it on is kill.