Where's the Sup Forums version?

Where's the Sup Forums version?

Sanji regularly defeats a really strong dude each arc. And Sano was cool, not one of Kenshin's strongest friends, but he also got to beat up people that were highly rated and not just job to make others looks stronger.

>Where's the Sup Forums version?
Anyone who is not Batman

CGI Clone Wars Grievous.

I'm not sure I understand.

When a powerful character is forced to lose for plot reasons.

It originated as popular wrestling term but it's found good use for all sorts of mediums and even life in general like "Jabroni".

>Zaku
>powerful

>torterra
>no jobninja

>Renji
>Powerful

Okay maybe not "powerful" but like someone who'd you expect to do better based on their supposed skills or powerset but don't and just keep losing.

Comedic characters and characters who are clearly meant to be weak aren't considered Jobber.

Good example is : The character is a General, half-robot, has four arms, has great fighting experience and everyone talks about how dangerous he is yet always loses terribly.

>Team Rocket
>Kuwabara
>Eren
>Sanji
>Jobbers
Whoever made this list doesn't know what a jobber is do they?

>reminder that Sup Forums constantly kept insisting that he'd resurrect and save the day in the end
>reminder it didn't happen and the realization that he jobbed in order to make God-Doom look better
Fucking Hickman

Torterra didn't win a single battle after evolving. It was actually kind of sad.

>Ryoga
>Lose

That guy has more wins against the main character than vice versa

YJ Superboy

In simpler terms a jobber is a person whos sole purpose is to lose or to make the other fighter look unbeatable

I really don't think Sup Forums knows what 'jobber' actually means.

Judging by that chart neither does Sup Forums.

King of the Sup Forums jobbers reporting in

So it's just another term for characters being Worfed?

Well slap Korra on there and we can go from their

>Kuwabara
>Team Rocket
>These two guys from Yugioh
>Ryoga
>"Jobbers"
Sup Forums is fucking stupid

Greninja was Ash's most powerful Pokemon by far who got shafted by shitty writing.

Torterra never won a single battle outside of Team Rocket which is sad as fuck.

The fuck is Sanosuke doing there? Motherfucker punched above his weight class all of the time and half of that was with a shattered goddamn hand.

>Mass Produced Robot who's skills depend on the pilot, of which there have been mutiple
>jobber
The fuck is wrong with Sup Forums?

>Patrick "The Invincible" Colasour who survived every encounter and not only survived but got happily married to his crush.

There are many losers in 00 (Saji you pathetic piece of shit you), but Patrick was one of the biggest winner of them all.

How is Obito a jobber?

If thats the case then gilgamesh shouldn't be on the list. He loses agaibst weakling but stopms strong opponents.

Dr doom and zuko are Sup Forums jobbets i think. Iron man too.

I mean he's average as a human but doesn't Eren fuck shit up pretty good in Titan form?

Thor is up there too.

This. They did so many things right, but they made Grievous a Saturday morning cartoon villain. He might as well have Skeletor's voice

fixed

The Jobest there is coming through.

>main characters like Eren
>final bosses like Obito
>common mooks like Zakus
this list is all over the place, I don't think any board, especially /asp/, knows what a jobber is

He loses nearly every fight he gets himself into in titan form.

Current Eren is a fucking badass. He is OP as fuck now.

based Hickman

Wolverine.

Off the top of my head from just the first season

Turns the tide of the battle and seals the hole in the wall with the boulder

Gets rekt by Annie in the woods

Fucks her up in return in the finale

Even Thanos jobbed to God-Doom.

Right here.

>secondaries
Disgusting.

Are they comic relief?

>secondaries
I am not familiar with this meme

you got it

Yeah. Gilgamesh only ever lost as a main villain. That's not jobbing. That's story resolution. Hercules would be a better example of a jobber. Someone that was nigh unstoppable but lost just to show how strong the main villain was.

I really wish this wasn't true. She's set up to be such a badass, and she's like...0 for 3 in the new universe, and only actually won anything in the pre-reboot in a flashback.

Her name is fucking "Conquering Storm" for fucks sake.

Of course.

This.

Gil is the final boss in two of the three Fate/Stay Night stories and also Zero. He did job to Sakura in Heaven's Feel, but so did every other Servant not named Rider.

>Not Jobbernaught

I'm pretty sure Galactus's job is to get fucked up by whatever new galactic threat has shown up just to show just how big a galaxy shattering threat it is

>Current Eren is a fucking badass
Huge spoilers alert

>implying the title of jobber only cannot fall back on multiple characters
The "big guns" in Marvel tend to job often to the villain in turn.

I'm still mad they killed off not-Captain America so that faggot Armin could have powers.

>Sanosuke
>Jobber
To who? He lost to Kenshin and Saito, because both were legitimately stronger than him. Even then, he broke Saito's arm in their second fight. He's won every other fight he's ever been in.

Frankly you could slap a LOT of JoJo characters on there, not just Kakyoin.

Jobberseid

Yeah Kakyoin wasn't even the biggest jobber in his own part. Avdol died fucking twice and Pol did nothing but get shit on from his first appearance to his last.

A thing called humor I suppose.

Man Kakine only exists to job now. And Accel fucking jobs to robots in his own manga

The real question is why is it a zaku and not a leo? Zakus look like fucking murder bots compared to leos.

NNNAAAGGGHGHHH

Its hilarious how they are actually on Madagascar and the author and story is unnironicaly pro Nazi and the jews were behind everything.

Well, they are German.

Sauce on your headcanon.

I thought a jobber was a character that is supposed to be really strong, but always loses...?
Why is team rocket, there? They have always been a joke

Don't forget Japan loves Germany.

I was gonna say Metal Sonic, but not even he jobbed as hard as Conquering Storm. Shame, because like you said she's set up as this complete badass, and looks the part too

Only one on her level is Gemerl

>hey guys what about Sup Forums
>thread devolves into more weeb shit
Zuko and Iron
Mojo Jojo
Superman for Batman
Jasper from SU

How did Zoe/Izumi even make it in there? I thought people liked to pretend Frontier doesn't exist (which I hate since it's my second favorite season behind Adventure).

>Iron
You mean Iroh? The only time he ever lost in any way was due to a surprise attack after Azula surrendered.

>Mojo Jojo
He is not a jobber

>has a pokemon that is so overpowered that it has been banned in competitive use for years
>still loses to Ash's team of unevolved shitters
Team Rocket are jobbers

>no fun allowed
>mispells name of character
>said character doesn't even fit what the op asked
>same for the next one
>and also the next one in the way he retardedly put it

>SU fag
Well, everything makes sense now.

Heeeeey, Black Bolt.

We've got this event coming up... and we had a job for you.

See "Jobbing" implies that you had the skill to win in the first place.

"Enhancement Talent".

what the hell is a jobber?

First thing I thought.

Why do retards keep saying this. It was one of the most balanced portrayals the league has ever had. Batman never stopped any of the large scale threats and even when the league got imprisoned it was Wonder Woman and Flash who allowed them to escape.

Read the thread, jackass. Or better yet, use the internet you have current access to.

Should update the Pokémon picture to Jobucha.

Shouldn't pic related be on there?

kuabara is based

Abomination is the unsung jobber.

>Started off by beating down the Hulk
>Became a long time rival who was able to take on Hulk countless times
>Someone randomly mentions off hand that, off panel, Colossus knocked Abomination out
>Is mentioned offhand by the Avengers like a joke villain
>Red Hulk kills him in one page, and is completely forgotten for fucking "Abom"

>blatant joke character
>Without Omi he fucking dominates the planet
Hour later, but fuck you.

/asp/

Why is comic dialogue so cringe-y? Everything is a fucking one-liner.

Patrick is by definition not a jobber. He's comedy relief.

>using fighting moves against a flying type
She either is smug as fuck or completely and utterly retarded.

She used a Ground type move and a Fighting move against a Flying type and still won, that's how much the writers wanted Hawlucha to job.

>she used a ground type move
>rewatch the webm
>Lucario actually used Bone Cub
Man, those writers musta been all in the Trump memes train.

Animus ain't fun.

like, really

Jobbing is losing without dignity.

Does Sup Forums even know what Jobbing means? I know Sup Forums does, we have stealth /woo/ threads all the time.