What are you looking forward to in 2018?

I'll start

Backseat (2018)
>Director: Adam McKay
>Christian Bale as Dick Cheney
>Sam Rockwell as George W. Bush
>Steve Carell as Donald Rumsfeld
>Tyler Perry as Colin Powell

I'm looking forward to doing poos next year

Dick Cheney? More like Dubs Checkem

Here. Pretend I’m you and these dubs are yours

>>Tyler Perry as Colin Powell
Madea goes to the Pentagon.

What dubs?

>this project is real
wtf. i suppose it's time

These

these ones

It's time?

Impressive

>2000 was 24 years ago

Tough as They Come (2018)
>Travis Mills (played by Adam Driver), a soldier in Afghanistan looses his four limbs four days before his 25th birthday, and when he returns home must reconcile with his step-father (Sylvester Stallone), and live with only prosthetics for his arms and legs.
>At the heart of the story is the soldier’s relationship with his father-in-law, who stood by his side from the day he got home from the hospital.
>Directed by SYLVESTER STALLONE HIMSELF

mankino inbound

>not casting him as Condi
Missed opportunity

Sounds like Gran Torino but with Tampons

How much of his life are they covering? I'm up for some Dubyakino but we need a movie or miniseries chronicling Cheney, Rumsfeld and Powell's careers with Nixon, Reagan and the Bushes all leading up to Iraq

Death

I always found it interesting that Cheney and Rumsfeld both worked in the Nixon, Ford, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. Administrations

never saw this flick these are doubles look

>Dick Cheney
who fucking needed this?

Bush Sr and Rumsfeld were major political rivals also during the Ford and Reagan admins.

Wasn't Sr. the director of the CIA or something during the Ford years?
He's always seemed pretty shady to me.

Hmmm, this isn't the usual user who makes these threads is it? Or are you just having a slow day?

Unironically the CIA.

>On the afternoon of September 11, Rumsfeld issued rapid orders to his aides to look for evidence of possible Iraqi involvement in regard to what had just occurred, according to notes taken by senior policy official Stephen Cambone. "Best info fast. Judge whether good enough hit S.H." – meaning Saddam Hussein – "at same time. Not only UBL" (Osama bin Laden), Cambone's notes quoted Rumsfeld as saying. "Need to move swiftly – Near term target needs – go massive – sweep it all up. Things related and not."[63][64]
What did Rumsfeld mean by this?

Neo-con kino when?

Give it 20 years and Ken Burns will make a documentary of it all.

Will they touch on this?

Is this a feature length SNL sketch?

You mean the guy who posts the upcoming movies with description? Cause I miss that one, there are always a pletora of movies that come out and I just don't know about them.

Yeah that's the guy, I think OP was trying to imitate but realised how much work it takes and gave up quickly.

He did not say nor mean that the money was MISSING, just that they were making a poor job at tracking it by accounting standards.