Adventure Time

Five more days until Season 8, and a new title card emerges.

Is the world ready for Dr. Finn, Medicine Human?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkSaPs4FXY0
niiikooooo.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Holding hands

user, please

It's okay, artificial hands are only second base.

Him nervously holding up that Pen like he's saying "don't you do it, sick dude" makes me laugh.

>Pen

Touche friend.

I like that in one of the comics they alluded to that but I kinda wish they'd do something with it in-show. Probably way too late unless he meets his mom and she says his real name is Pen and he must've misunderstood as a kid that it was Finn.

Probably not though and him changing his name or just being told its different would fuck things up most likely.

>and he must've misunderstood as a kid that it was Finn.
Considering that he was a baby and it was Joshua and Margaret that named him, that's probably unlikely.

When Finn meets his mother, I kind of hope that before she reveals she's his mother, she asks him what people call him. Not what his name is, but what people call him.

That would be pretty nice.

I sort of had an idea where Finn's mom would meet him, and call him by whatever name she came up for him (like Pen as an example) and Finn would be caught off guard and explain that his name is Finn. And she's seem kind of sad about it for a moment since it's a reminder that Finn was never really her child but then she'd give a smile and be like "That's a very nice name. Finn. I like it." or something sappy like that.

Huntress wizard when?
Also do you think fin will go through some final traumatic event? Like losing jake...

What if Huntress Wizard breaks her vow of abstinence the moment she sees grass finn

>Like losing jake...
Not gonna happen. They're not going to follow up on that croak dream, it's just something that'll happen after the series. RS can kill a main character but AT killing Jake? Not eve for an episode or 2.

RS only killed off someone at the very end, if AT wants to go that route they'd probably be able to.
Not sure if they would actually kill Jake (or anyone else really) but it's possible.

Man.

I am so ready for this show to end.

I'm pretty hype. Adventure time has let me down before but season 7 was awesome and I hope that the final 2 season have a clear direction since they know they need to wrap everything up.

It'd be Ice K if anything.

Same.
Just one more year to go and CN can take it behind the barn and put it to rest.

wouldn't be surprised if they end up calling Plant Finn Pen

Nah, they've spent too much time faffing about with curing him. He's getting a happy ending.

Will Jake ever stretch through the multiverse?

People still have the energy to hate Adventure Time (or at least dislike it?) I mean yeah it's done enough to deserve that scorn but it's been so long that I figured everyone would have either completely cut ties with and stopped caring or stuck with it to see what interesting stuff it does.

The new miniseries seems very cool, and there's only like 40 total episodes left so it doesn't have much left anyway.

Just let it die

It's dying real quick, just stop caring about it man. It's been in a shitty state for like 3 years now, literally only your fault for still being invested after all this time.

I don't even dislike Adventure Time. In fact, I'd say I have mildly positive feelings towards it. The first two season were a source of comfort and escapism when I was struggling with depression, so I have a bittersweet affection towards it.

However, I'm worried that they're going to eventually pass their opportunity (if they haven't already) to gracefully wrap things up in a nice lil bow. Provide some satisfying closure.

I hate how everyone on Sup Forums just randomly inserts their life troubles in threads.

No its the staff's fault for actively ruining it to fit their own personal agenda's and view points. But mostly Pen's fault for not have the leadership and management skills to keep all the retard writers and storyboarders in check

Finn's name was changed in the show because the creator didn't want to share the same name on the back of his sweatpants. He never changed his name in universe, it's just rewriting the story a little.

The croak dream was coined by Jake, and premonition dreams only mean things that will happen in the future, not necessarily death. Also, RS killed off a character in the final episode, so it hardly matters storywise for the show.

Season 7 was great though, and everyone that has actually seen in it agrees.

Do you thinl that's what the show runner does? Jesus Christ Sup Forums is filled with a bunch of retards. THE SHOW IS OWNED BY THE NETWORK, THEY DECIDE ON THE FINAL SAY. The only thing Pen has is the fact he created it, he doesn't tell them what to not right, but he does offer feedback. The showrunner doesn't control everything.

write*

Always these faggots, triggered by the fact that the show exist. No one's forcing you to watch it.

I see Finn has his bionic arm.

Who died in RS? Muscle Man? Or was it one of those "technical" deaths like High Fives?

Pops and might as well post the final parts of that finale;

youtube.com/watch?v=RkSaPs4FXY0

>dubs and trips
He deserves no less. Can't believe he died for our sins.

Canyon

This made me mad. Why kill the guy? Fucking emotional bullshit that made all the fans instantly praise it for no reason, because OMG NOT FOR KIDS. Like wow, so mature of both of you.

The people who praise it are the people who felt legitimately sad about it. The only "NOT FOR KIDS" tier comments I've seen is that they're just shocked they went through with it, which isn't the same thing. It's shocking a cop out wasn't had and he really died. You'd think with the whole "power of love" ending it'd just be some really uneventful ending, but they went strong with it, even if you don't like it you have to appreciate they didn't cop out and make it a power of love and everything is awesome ending.

I loved the guy but he's gone, died for our sins, and had some beautiful last words.

I know if an AT character dies it's going to bad sad but really fucking obnoxiously done.

nice

pls no more cuck fin

What's with degradation of writing in cartoons the last 5 years?

Canyon

Didn't Jake's Croak Dream ultimately happen in "The Comet"? Banana Man was there and everything.

It was destined to happen when Finn wasn't around, and Finn was almost not around, but Jake was picked up by Banana M before he got too far, and Banana M had a ship and wasn't drifting alone with Jake.

I think the purpose was to show that they still remembered it and to remind the viewers it's still a thing, but I strongly doubt they'll go through with it unless it gets fixed by time travel / magic or something.

I know this is hella premature, despite all the shit we've been through, I'm not looking forward to AT ending.
Even if it does have a glorious end that encapsulates everything great about AT and concludes every loose strand ever broadcasted.
I'm not looking forward to it.

I thought it was a perfect end.
Both Pops and Anti-Pops deliveries of their final lines were right on the damn spot.
Beautiful it was.

>"My God. All those one star reviews... I wish I could take it all back."
Fucking Freddy Krueger man

I like Dr. Gross. She is now my transhumanist grandmafu.

It's definitely rallied and improved in quality in season 7 but I'm glad they've planned an ending for it instead of turning it into a zombie.

Hopefully the movie is good and caps off the show nicely.

The best part is that if she didn't drug him Finn would have been totally sown for cyborg augmentations.

It was never certain Jake would ever die the way in his premonition dream to begin with.

How did Adventure Time predict the 2016 election?

Don't do this.

So is it canon that Finn will never be shipped?

>tfw cheeseblade nowadays is just one of the many little-known artists that has a small following, which includes me

Post cute princesses.

>tfw he inspired me to draw
one day i'll scribble as good as the drawfags.

one day

>Reverse Trap dominating a cute little boy
Oh no, this is hot.

I honestly have always preferred the in-world and cute art over the lewds.

They could always last minute future Finn gets a waifu like RS did. Foward in time and Finn is a man with a wife, they could do that. It just might not be with the current female cast.

Lewds are overrated. Necessary at times, but overrated.

Pillow Wife = Best Wife

>still believing that we're getting the movie
You're kidding, right? That announcement was almost TWO YEARS AGO.

This is the most likely option that happens this late in the game.

However, if they bring back Roselinen that'd be A-OK with this fag.

Why exactly was Season 6 bad?

A lot of things.
Still had some really good episodes though.

But s6 was great you fucking dingus

Canyon

You know his tumblr?
Found that thing by accident.
niiikooooo.tumblr.com/

Yeah i've been stalking his tumblr for a while now.

I'm pretty fucking sure he's got a NSFW one as well but i've never managed to find it. Maybe it's one of those hidden, password to get through tumblrs.

Someone redpill on the show, I dropped after the Lich became a baby

Me too, I'm going through a really hard divorce right now so the last thing I need is to hear some stranger's personal drama. I come here for cartoons, damn it!

They do some vampire shit that's kinda lame, which fleshes out marceline. If you like marceline you'll probably like that. I found no real decrease in quality.

You think that's bad?
I'm missing my penis!