That episode where nanomachines melt all of Townsville's clothes

>that episode where nanomachines melt all of Townsville's clothes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composition_of_the_human_body
desuarchive.org/co/thread/80570904/#80572525
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cartoon nudity thread?

Shouldn't people get devoured too if they eat carbon? We are made of it too, right?

The professor must be a pretty big prude to be so shocked to see his own children naked. Doesn't he bathe them?

It was more out of consideration for the girls' embarrassment.

They got considerably more prudish during the show's later seasons after Craig left.

Thank God today's cartoons have less blantant fetish pandering these days.

Yeah I'm glad that's a thing of the past too.

Aiyyy...

not only that but in past episodes they showed no shame about it.
anyone remember that one comic where Bubbles gets fed up with clothes?

So, did Bobby and Connie find some alone time after this to follow through on what they agreed was acceptable normal behavior vis-a-vis looking at each other?

The very first episode actually showed Tommy's dick.

Is Eddy fat?

He's THICC

>"The 60's are over, Deed, and we lost!"
What did she mean by this?

that one perplexed me too once I started actually thinking about it
I think what she meant was "nudity has remained inexorably connected with sexuality, and the free love movement was destroyed by the rampant spread of STDs. additionally, any innocence once held by children has been destroyed by inflammatory and false media reports of child molestation, as well as the redefinition of sexual abuse as including such things as normal touching of the body, or having disallowed thoughts"

>this almost happened

>That time they shared a hotel room and just laid on opposite beds holding hands
still something that'd be the absolute highlight of my life had I ever done it

I couldn't believe how clean those caves were. I mean fuck, caves in texas? Where a bunch of teenagers have been for decades? there should have been more than empty beer cans and playboys around, should have been like.. bats, scorpions, and tarantulae

*coughcough*

i love threads on this topic. bump

For the record, this is the answer to the common question of "we can see little boys naked in cartoons, why not little girls?".

I remember seeing Gohan's little dick on the telly

what country? it was censored in the US
>telly
surely it wasnt uncensored in tealand

Actually it was in burgerland. It was DBZ uncut if I'm remembering correctly?

>nanomachines
>nudity

when was that ever on telly? was it a recent adult swim thing? good for them. i remember they showed crayon shin-chan with elephant intact every time except one where it was pixelated.. no idea what the deal was there.
but it would have to be recent if I don't remember it, and for you to 'remember' something recent makes me feel old. OLD I tell you. I know it was cut out of Kai, and Japan cuts it all out now, because they have become insanefaggots, so..

This was years ago actually. You could see the outline of his cock and balls. I remember because before that I had never seen anything like that on TV, and I couldn't believe that I actually just saw that on live TV.

>that one comic where Bubbles gets fed up with clothes
got some sauce on that mate?

nah i never save things like that but let's see if I can find something
uhh... well, desuarchive never seems to have anything anymore, and it would seem they also don't have images anymore? yeah i've got nothing

"Carbon-based" doesn't mean "physically composed mostly out of carbon." It has to do with a lot of the chemical reactions inside out bodies involving compounds containing carbon. Humans are about 65% oxygen by mass, 18.5% carbon, and 16.5% other stuff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composition_of_the_human_body

nevertheless, the nanites didn't limit themselves to coal and diamond. in fact most of what we saw them breaking down if I recall was stone and things made of hair, plant fiber, and spun plastic

Here ya go.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/80570904/#80572525

Too bad the page following this one seems to be lost to time.

how the hell did you find it so easily? teach me your archive dive technique

Because I was the one who originally shared it.

bless you

That's nothing OP.

being a naked hippy isnt cool any more.

>mfw fapped to that scene as a kid

We need more fetish pandering.

Who else felt uncomfortable as a young kid when you first saw pic related?

well I wasn't a young kid back then, but I did find it cringey

uh

Fucking yes. This episode and its reruns were a pain to watch as a kid. Not because I thought it was bad, but because it was an action packed episode that whiplashed into a different tone AND it was my first arousal by cartoon characters which made me a an internally confused young lad.

Bump.

No? How can anyone find those bug-eyed creatures appealing?

Bump?

Boredom, I guess. Real women are crazy enough to make watching PPG be acceptable downtime relaxation.

Ms Bellum too?

BURN THIS!

Why did I read this in Linus' voice I wonder?

THICC
Gwenpool a shit, she doesn't even have good fanservice.
WHAT A PILE OF CRAP.

My grandpa was only 3 years old when he fapped to this scene. Unfortunately he was gassed by the nazis just a day afterwards.

She's ugly.

I read it in Black Linus' voice

Double D still have his shirt on. Why couldn't he just pull his shirt down or take it off and wrap around his waist?

>"Does this look like a Q to you?"

>uncut