What does Sup Forums think of Sicario?

What does Sup Forums think of Sicario?

A mediocre script elevated with Villeneuve's execution to a prominant slow burning thriller of the modern times. Pretty good.

Time to meet your God
Time to meet the Lord, thy God
Time to get with God
Time to face the grace of God
Allahu akbar!

>mediocre script
Nothing will make sense to your American ears, and you will doubt everything that we do, but in the end you will understand.

Ville's third best film

>mediocre
elaborate.

it was ok until Pleb Villuneueveve turned him into rambo towards the end. also >tfw no fbi gf

>Rambo
What, where did you see him going in guns blazing and killing every motherfucker in the block?

reminder that Get Out was originally supposed to try to fug and kill her

>this is what redditors think good cinematography means

It was more like Splinter Cell desu

>implying
That was the best part
Made the slow burn worth it in the end

>not enjoying Basedio Del Toro putting bitches in their place and killing cartel kings

An appetite killer. I feel like I just chain smoked a carton of marlboros after I watch it. The score sounds like stomach pain. It's just purely gut-wrenching and I love it.

Del Toro became a video game character which was kinda lame for how many people praised the movie. Overall it was alright

Nigga popped kids in front of their father.
Based as fuck.

> whoa the whole time this mysterious latinx silver fo guy was a total badass stealth assassin and basically they just needed to drop him off next to this kingpin's mansion and he will kill everyone, because drug kingpins have mansions that have 2 guards at the entrance
> muh stronk womyn swat commanders who wanna do the right thing
> cocky cia guy
it was shit

jesus christ this grid is fucking awful, i can't imagine why someone would save something like that

villekino

Who was he shooting at?

only one enemy remained, 2 if you counted god

Why do you millennial lowercaseposting redditors inject identity politics into everything?

t. virgin

Cheesy and dumb brainletkino meant for operator larpers.

It felt like a watered down version of Clear and Present Danger. Was still a 7/10 movie imo.

this

*smacks lips*