Preferring your ai gf over this

>preferring your ai gf over this

what the fuck was K's problem?

wouldn't do anal

Look at her user. That is the face of a girl who loves to get it in the ass.

This. You can tell she's into some freaky shit. Need her in more stuff.

>not wanting to get STDs is a bad thing

street prostitutes are disgusting

Joi loves him, Pris 2 is just a whore.

Mariette eyes were the beautiful.
I want to go see the movie once more just to see her eyes again.

This. The entire fucking movie was about around love, and all it's variations of love. Love of a parent, love of a spouse, love for a cause bigger than yourself, love for power, love for others; you get the point.

Herpes
Gonorrhea
HIV
Chlamydia
Syphillis
HPV

He wants a loyal girlfriend not a whore.

>wanting some stinky neo-noir street walker.
imagine how bad she would smell with that shag carpet jacket getting waterlogged by acid rain

>Clearly OP doesnt get what is like to have a waifu

He wanted something real

Isn't she a replicant as well? I never was clear on that

She's just some prostitute as far as he knew

Yes she is

>Someone called me?

>you will never hug either of them
CELLS

>What model are you?
>Aren't you afraid I'm going to retire you?
Or something along those lines
>Shows up later with the replicant revolution crowd
Confirmed replicant

He has low self esteem and feels that he doesn't deserve love

He's also perhaps afraid of being rejected if he lets himself be loved as being loved means being vulnerable to the other person

He's also a virgin and might fear being made fun of, especially by a girl as 'experienced' as her

Is this what it feels to be miles off base line?

Jesus Christ.

WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

2D > 3D

shame she's flat as hell and wore padding in the movie

>big obvious blue eyes in the movie
>soulless black holes in the fanart
Garbage

So replicants look down on Replicant/Ai relationships? Robo-racism is real? Interesting kek

>The virgin 2D waifufag vs the Chad 3D waifuist

Where the fuck did you get that from?

C... C-cells.

Not him but I see his point
>Oh, so you don't like real girls...

feels dreadfully distinct

>that fucking jaw

I AM DEATHWING, I AM THE CATACLYSM

Wow, truly /ourguy/

INTERLINKED

Agreed

>not having watched it three times already and planning to go a fourth time on Monday because it's just that good
INTERLINKED

I like girls a little smelly. Just a little.

I bet replicants are made to be more hygenic. She probably smiles nice. Also I think the acid rain is likely over. It snows more than it rains

Interlinked.

WITHIN CELLS
Why do we relate to K so much?

Oh, yeah.
That didn't really strike me as "looking down" though, just making an clarifying observation/statement.

The whole way she treats Joi and keeps says how he doesn't like "real girls"

Snow can be acidic too.

>acid snow

Also
>I've been inside you, there's not much in there as you think
(Or something close)

>tfw you'll never have an AI gf so perfect that she's capable of hiring a hooker and having a threesome with you just so you can be able to tough her
CELLS

please stop

whats goose screaming about in the white room? is he finding out he's a replicant? Cause I thought I heard the twist was he thinks he's a replicant the whole time but he's actually human

*touch

Why Wallace Corp didn't give her bigger tits and wider hips?

>the twist was he thinks he's a replicant the whole time but he's actually human

This is accurate

I think what she said was closer to "You're just empty inside" but yeah, that was pretty prejudiced

but Joi was being aggressive too, telling her to fuck off basically, "I'm done with you. You can leave now.". It seemed like neither really saw the other as a person, for whatever reason.

because she's a sex model
different strokes for different folks
they already had models with bigger tits and wider hips you saw that in that very scene

Imagine being a grown woman and stuffing your bra with socks

He just doesn't want to get thrown off his baseline and retired.

OP was asking about K, not your life story user.

Replicants probably look down on AI in general because they feel threatened by it, of being made obsolete by it

Same reasons humans look down on replicants

I kinda like flat girls desu, they're cute and insecure.

(dubs)

2D > 3D

I like STICC as well

>tfw those big blue eyes are beautiful
>tfw live in third world country with only brown eyes around

Fucking white people hogging all the aesthetic genes

>implying big blue eyes are beautiful
Umm, check your privilege, racist. Brown is beautiful! Brown is powerful!

Ironic considering she is a "fake person" to most people, literally a manufactured product right down to her core. I guess she's butt-hurt about it and feels empowered treating holograms like shit and virgin shaming human robots

>the whores are all laughing at you but you just sit there in silence starting at your grub noodles

>blocks your path

literally or in a metaphorical way? I don't mean like "hurr replicants are humans too"

like is he a replicant or not or...dont tell me he's the baby

What's so bad about brown eyes?

she had green eyes

This

looks like a wax doll

are you retarded

I'm sure they collated lots of data before deciding on the proper proportions to maximize profits by having the broadest possible appeal

Very sexy when you think about it in those terms

*retires your path*

>K prefers an ideal woman who represents everything he ever wanted to hear/see over a literal prostitute

WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

Does it count as losing your virginity if an AI gets you off?

What about having sex with a replicant? Does it only count if you too are a replicant?

>go see this movie, expecting a moderately entertaining sequel
>come out with feels out of this world, thinking about the real human bean, identity and what it means to be human
What the hell happened?

She was a thot

>Not realizing it's not about the color

Those blues are beautiful though

It delivered, user
I witnessed a miracle
A sequel that was everything I hoped for, and delivered.

>What about having sex with a replicant? Does it only count if you too are a replicant?

I think the latter. After all replicants are made to obey so they probably can't reject you if you want to fuck them and are persistent

>He has low self esteem and feels that he doesn't deserve love
possibly
>He's also perhaps afraid of being rejected if he lets himself be loved as being loved means being vulnerable to the other person
possibly
>He's also a virgin and might fear being made fun of, especially by a girl as 'experienced' as her
fagtacular levels of projection

He's also very skilled at reading people and probably deduced that she had an ulterior motive for approaching him beyond normal prostitution.

wouldn't they implant happy memories of you losing your virginity as a replicant?

Real human bean

Why is everything that TUmblr shits out such fucking shit?

No. A depressed lonely virgin in need of genuine love is a more productive and obedient worker than a normie.

because they do nothing but watch 90s Disney movies

It's where the shit that doesn't get reddit upvotes collects.

>He looks 30 and is a virgin, clearly a replicant, retire him boys

Not necessarily. While it may be useful for some models a lot might become attached to that illusionary memory and become agitated if unable to reacquire the target. Best to avoid the subject.

Why would you give a soldier or police replicant happy memories?

You want to give all of them a wide variety of memories so that they can regulate their emotions. If they don't have any happy memories then if anything ever feels good like, say, a superior officer compliments their performance, the replicant will flip out since they don't know how to deal with it.

They're like autistic little children with no ability to regulate. A store of memories makes their reactions more predictable.

Where are the loli replicants?

>He's also very skilled at reading people and probably deduced that she had an ulterior motive for approaching him beyond normal prostitution.

If she wasn't good at hiding her intentions she'd have been retired long ago. Why didn't he sniff her out when she came to his apartment?

I-interlinked

I think the point is that they give replicants memories that complement their occupations.
Whorebots would get memories to make them feel good about being a whore, and police bots would get memories that would make them want to uphold justice and fight for what they believe.

retired?

She's not in hiding, replicant prostitution is a thing now that replicants are safe.

I don't know if they make them anymore.

Tyrell made some but they were all Nexus 8's and are illegal now

Do whorebots also get superhuman strength? Why would they need that?

Die dumb pedo scum.

>Missing the whole point of the movie