This movie was doing pretty well until it became capeshit

This movie was doing pretty well until it became capeshit

No one knows what movie you're talking about you stupid fucking faggot

he he OP did the thing with posting a pic but not naming the movie he he
he
such a guy

It's not OP's fault you're a pleb.

I think it might be that vince caughn prison flick

If you dont know what movie I'm talking about, how can you hope to discuss it with me?
Moreover since I have a very specific topic in mind.

So, you're here to do two things: shitpost in my thread and get ridiculed for it by other patricians like me, or you can shut your pleb mouth and fucking learn something

This Movie is pretty underrated. While This Movie may not win any awards, This Movie was a decent watch. I'm the kinda guy that likes This Movie and these kinds of movies honestly. You don't see many movies like This Movie anymore.

> I remember the days when TV could name any screenshot and have a discussion about it. Now everyone is handholding fags

>Moreover
>patricians like me

this the cinematography was very nice, i really liked the choreography of the fight scenes and i thought the acting was REALLY good

>this so much

I can't be the only one who thought the writing and fight scenes in this movie seem almost comical. This was hands down the worst movie I have seen in at least the last 5 years

I remember the days when Nolanfags were shunned, those were the days.

I agree about the fight scenes. People say

>it's realistic because fighting in real life is awkward

But there's a huge difference. Vince looks extremely stiff, like, you know, an actor who knows what the next move is going to be, and is just waiting to do it. Coupled with the fact that he's not THAT big of a guy, in fact chubbier than he is muscular, and the movie wants to convince you that he has Hulkian strength, it all becomes a bit silly.

owned

Sonny aged quite well. Also, is the piss blue filter prominent throughout the whole film or just in this specific scene?

They still are.

>They still are.

>by other patricians like me

Every time Nolan is discussed half of the people in the thread are shitting on him. So yeah, he still is. Could have complained about the new Blade Runner, though.

>not appreciating pure emotional cinema

P L E B

those are literally all me

>patricians like me

Why not use your autism in ways that would actually benefit you, lad?

im too autistic to do that

nice

you too

holy samefag, batman.

the fight scenes looked like they were choreographed and performed by autistic kids filming a sonic the hedgehog live action flim for youtube