Thoughts on Deep Dark Fears?

That's just that one creepypasta, but not even the entire creepypasta
Is this all just mediocre alt-comic styled creepypasta illustrations

Not at all. Some are common fears, some are more surreal fears, some are exostencial fears. All of them are submitted by people and he just stylizes them in comic form.

But then, who was phone?

Jokes aside, that's actually pretty terrifying. Almost pre-"tumblrina-fanfic infested SCP wiki" terrifying.

you should send Hellboy in there.

The only advice I can give that family is pic related.

Are you kidding me that's fucking awesome.
If my mum called out from my attic while she was next to me I wouldn't fucking hug her i'd yell at her to find that Jr ghost hunters guide she got me as a kid but never used but now can.

Also that Michel boy next door he likes paranormal stuff.

And THIS, nigga your path home turns into what is essentially a plastic sheet water slide.
If you haven't used that to pseudo moon walk then I fear for the existence of your soul

Some of these are something else....

>And THIS, nigga your path home turns into what is essentially a plastic sheet water slide.
Get a walking stick and canoe your way home

>too slippery to free myself
Pretty sure you'd be dead near-instantly

You'd probably bleed out assuming it didn't hit any of the parts of your brain that control breathing or heart beating, but you could live for a bit

Apparently your hearing goes last. So... this isn't far off.

Yeah, it's like touch, taste/smell seeing hearing if you're awake.

you know ill actually be afraid at then get mad after

Isn't this one a rehash of the son under the bed?

Some of these are pretty interesting...

I get that it's supposed to be a nightmare but what if it wasn't raises a lot of questions:
>Why was she on a plane?
>Why is everyone asleep?
>How did she wake up?
>Why is it she's the only one that woke up?
>Why can't she just grab nd shake anyone who's sleeping, awake if she couldn't make a sound?
>Why couldn't she make a sound in the first place?
>Did it have something to do with everything being silent?
>Why was it so silent?

Regarding the last panel:
>Where the hell are they? The plane I mean.
>Was everything outside pitch black?
>Is the plane crashing/falling or floating in place in the darkness?
>How the hell did they end up wherever the hell they are?

so far, only the worst strips have been posted

How about this one?

It's a nightmare dude, it doesn't have to make sense.

Reminds me of an episode of air crash investigation.

An entire passenger jet falls unconscious due to some fuck up with the air pressure. Last guy awake tries to get to the cockpit and save the plane.

Well fuck that shit
im buying an elephant gun, when i hit 60?
BOOM
and not from my chin, i will have a contraption in which i will
face the gun directly as i'm laying on my stomach and then
it will go as far as it as too.
hopefully cutting me in half if elephant guns are different in the future.

>What if an accident happens?
This guy is a pussy

Inb4 your mom will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post

I feel pretty lucky that my mom already died before I ever saw this meme.

I feel that the framing device that she tacks on detracts from the overall effect.

Rip off of some old creepy pasta.

Where can I get the full thing then?
Or is it just multiple 4 panel type things.

Sigh

man

All the strips are confessions from different people about their biggest fears.

What's so scary about that one?
Camera eyes or something?

i think its the implication that something else is trying to get out

the one that really unsettles me for some reason is the one about the woman who sleep walked diving from her bed and broke her neck. probably because it apparently really happened.

The kid was about to stab himself in the eyeball because he didn't know any better in that moment until he saw the reflection in the pupil to confirm it was not a hole

Seriously? It's about him almost sticking a toothpick into his eye and only stopped because he noticed something at the last instant.

The kids being retarded ones are my favourites.

I love these comics, probably because I have these inane fears sometimes too. It's the kinda fear you get after watching a good horror movie... Too bad no good horror movies have come out in a while.

Don't take advantage of my pussy-ness like that

this meme is getting old

Doesn't work though because even if the eyes are involved there is no squick. He was not going to JAM it in. What would have happened is that the pick would have touched the eye which would have been so uncomfortable that he immediately would have stopped, his couriousity also satisfied that there is no hole.
That is totally harmless!

He narrowly avoid stabbing his own eye and had an "oh shit, I nearly blinded myself" moment.

Granted the lens of an eye is very tough and he'd probably fine (in pain, but fine), but as a kid the idea of losing your eye is absolutely terrifying.

ffs

It said right there he was going to 'press it in'.

:(

I feel like if you respond to this shit it means you lose something.

You've forced my hand.

I've seen folks surviving worse, and that include pole through the head kind of deal

The ice slipping thing just make it hilarious tho, I mean ain't there more pressing matter than the fucking ice being slippery? Not sure you'd even give much of a fucking damn about it in that situation

Front end of your brain isn't all that special senpai. That's where lobotomy happens

motherfucker, did you even read my post? I said "but what if it wasn't". I get we have a lot of autists here in Sup Forums but I didn't think we'd have blind autists too.

the artist is a man you retard. Just because he's called "Fran" don't mean he has 7 vaganias.

I thought it was Reginald's face in the bottom panels from the thumbnail.

Delete this

>All the strips are confessions from different people
I can tell you don't know jack shit about any of this because:
>Most of the newer strips are sent in by other people about what they might be afraid of.
>Originally the artist made the original comic strips based on what he was scared of.

Is Reginald's eye a hole or a complete eye?

can't I be the one to die instead? I'm really tired...

Wasn't that an episode of Daredevil?

Literally all animals will do this, it's because you locked them in your house without food.

This is like Twilight Zone scenario. I feel like there is enough here to explore it further in a 22 minute episode or maybe even in a short film.

Maybe not all but MOST OF THE STRIPS are sent in by different people. It really isn't that far off from my original statement. So how does that come down to me "not knowing jack shit"?

>Maybe not all but MOST OF THE STRIPS

Oh look another autist that doesn't know how to read. I said most of the "NEWER" strips. Majority of the OLD strips + SOME new strips still make up majority of everything.

There, I put the important parts in capitals & quotes this time so that even (you) can understand.

frawk

Wow, a condescending tone. Even tho he originally only did like 10 to 20 of the strips about his personal fears, all the other 100+ strips we're summited by people. Do you just call other people autistic as some sort of self deprivation exercise from your own autism?

Now that's something familiar.
I try no never ride me bike by any fences.

>autist autist
You're an autist in addition to being an arsehole. Why even speculate itt when it said right there that it was a nightmare?

you know what is sleep paralysis?

when my cousin and i were kids we set off some shitty fireworks and one rocketed straight into his eye and it hung out really gross like

he has a glass one now, it's rad.

The absolute worst are the fucking hallucinations. How does that shit even happen.

The early ones were pretty cool, but then the artist started getting ideas from other people then it started sucking hard. All it is now is unlikely bodily injury stuff.

Well it is a hole. There's just a lens covering it.

I am just now learning about this comic and put in three submissions.
>tfw I used to get sleep paralysis frequently but never hallucinated
>instead I'd just lie there, look around, and try not to suffocate
>one time my dog came up and wouldn't stop licking my paralyzed face

this happen to me, not the stupid thing about flying, when im near a ledge i have this desire to jump but its followed at the same time by a intense fear. does this happen to anyone else?

I've only had one hallucination, and it was a big shadowy hand that looked like it was gonna cover my face- and obviously it never did but I still thought i was gonna die

also that is a pretty funny story, dogs are fucking great.

This is like Steven King's The Langoliers.

Same, plus wanting to push others.

Sounds like the Langoliers.

That's actually super common. Most people feel that. Enough so that authors reference it in books all the time. From Jim Butcher to Terry Pratchett.

All the time.

what's even worse is knowing watching the co-pilot bang on the cock pit door screaming at the pilot to open the door as the plane descends into the mountains

i dont believe in this shit

Imagine...

i don't give a fuck if this is a shitty troll, someone has to pay my rent

this happens because of a mental disconnect between the conscious and subconscious mind.

The subconscious mind sees the ledge/cliff and immediately the basic part of your brain decides you need to get away from the danger. Of course you know you aren't actually in any danger so this usually never makes it anywhere. But sometimes the body starts to move unconsciously backwards and the conscious mind, confused, pushes it forwards again because the conscious mind doesn't care what the unconscious mind thinks.

Of course, what that feels like is that when you get close to a ledge some part of your body is pushing you forward (which is in fact you resisting moving away) and to someone who feels like they're about to lean over a cliff a common idea is that maybe you want to fall off.

fag

It's alright, nothing fancy. I'd rather read about Deep dark fantasies

>Deep dark fantasies
Do do do do do Boy Next Door~

As interesting as that premise sounds, it'd probably be extremely repetitive.

bondage party
boy next door.
du. du. du. du.
dungeon master

IT'S SO FUCKING DEEP

Oh look someone with no imagination.

I'm sorry you're sense of wonder is dead.

Well he's technically correct since the pupil is a hole; it's just covered in some pretty sensitive shit

I hope the ghosts in my home think my chair is comfortable

This just reminds me of that comic which says that if you yawn for too long a ghost sticks his cock in your mouth.

Well fuck you look at that... apparently the original artist/author worked on "Over The Garden Wall"...

>This is Wirt and Gregory from “Over the Garden Wall.” It’s a show I worked on at Cartoon Network, and it’s coming out on November 3rd!

what posts got deleted? i'm curious

Jabronie detected

I know for a fact that this is wrong.
The ghost in my room sits at the foot of my bed, multiple people will attest to this.

No I don't