Hahaha look at this fat bunny imagine if you kicked his big fat cute tummy and it jiggled hhahaha wouldn't that be...

hahaha look at this fat bunny imagine if you kicked his big fat cute tummy and it jiggled hhahaha wouldn't that be funny guys hahah but it's just for jokes but does anyone have pictures of the fat bunny's tummy jiggeling?? it's okay if you don't guys hahhaa fat bunny with lots of carrots!

EASY

>tfw helium tank arrives tomorrow

Haha I wonder what his farts would smell like haha. I wonder if he’d be embarrassed by his stinky carrot farts! Haha

You hosting a birthday party user?

do you think he'd be okay if i layed on his fat bunny tummy and sniffed his carrot farts hahah?

>Be me
>Want to kill myself
>Order helium tank
>Three week delivery time
>It arrives
>No longer want to kill myself
>Qt neighbour asks if she can borrow it for her sons birthday
>Say yes
>Days pass
>Suddenly want to kill myself again
>Neighbour isnt bringing me my tank back
>Realise she doesn't even have a son

The best thread on Sup Forums

glad to have you here :)

Did she died?

they put some oxygen in helium tanks nowadays to improve the performance of japanese boxers so you'll likely just end up a drooling retard

>Thinking QT girls would kill themselves rather than just do a half assed suicide attempt for attention

Why would helium even kill you? Is it painful?

Haha maybe just as a joke! I wonder if he gets embarrassed when he poops! Haha that’d be so weird!

Your body can only breath helium underwater. If you breath helium otherwise your body rejects it.

Diver's reflex at work.

he poops carrots! duh!

Do you think his poop is orange hahah imagine that

someone posted your thread on s4s OP

lmao

For you

>why would not breathing oxygen kill you?

What are some movies with bunnies in them