Would eska have raped bolin and make him impregnate her?

Would eska have raped bolin and make him impregnate her?

Don't you mean Desna?

Quit.being a faggot.and post more
How.can.you say.You look better without any proof?

Did i miss something?

is this a cool new meme or something

>to be quite honest with you faggots
what did you just call me, faggot?

Go back to /r9k/

No. But Kuvira would.

What did I miss?

No, Eska is pure and would think holding hands while kissing results in impregnation.

Why not both?

I'd be the meat in that sandwich.

Hopefully, yes.

opal a shit

>implying Kuvira would ever cheat on her loyal husba-

Okay, no, i can't even keep a straight face typing that, Batar Jr was such a fucking foppish faggot fanny failure that I wouldn't even blame Kuvira if she did. I don't think she would because her morals are ironclad but holy shit that cunt, Batar Jr, was so insufferable, like mother like child I suppose.

I'm sure Kuvira could keep consorts.

>you will never be in a femdom threesome with Kuvira and Eska

If anyone can think of a good reason for me not to splatter my brains all over the wall, feel free to share it right fucking now.

Brains take a long time to wash out. there are much less messy ways of ending it all. Please think of the people who have to clean up after you.

If you're rich you can pay real girls to dom you.

Eska is the type of girl who feminized and violated her brother from early age for her amusement. Desna would be there to service both her and Bolin during the act except he is not allowed to use his dick. Aside from procreation they wouldn'T have much sex but Eska is rather jelaous, so Desna would be ordered to drain Bolin's balls every day to avoid him going after other girls.

Sounds like you're speaking from experience.

Lucky bastard.

I wish.

Now we're talking

I think she'd rather have his brother fill up Bolin from behind just as Bolin is fucking her. It's like she was having sex with Desna through a human condom

> rather have his brother fill up Bolin
For the love of all that's sacred can we not bring Mako into this? Everything his dick touches turns gay.

If I'm to the point of killing myself, I reached 'fuck other people' a long time ago.

Fuck, I meant HER brother.

They should have kept them together. Opal was terrible.

At least she wasn't as bad as Su.
Man, that woman made Korra look half-competent.

No.

This. She is fucking hot.

Cute boy.

nice meme

No. Eska should be the pioneer of semen-bending.

She'd have had plenty of time to practice on Desna

She should've look more feminie instead of going for the Jeanne D'Arc look.

Jeanne D'Arc was the epitome of femininity. She was a wonderful young woman who was taken from us by the English swine too soon

>t. Francois