ITT: Costumes that, seemingly, only you like

ITT: Costumes that, seemingly, only you like

I don't know just what it is about this costume, but it's one of my favorite Superman outfits, easily. I especially like the cape.

I like it, too. I just wish the cape didn't look like it was stuck to his body.

I hate the lesbian hair tho

forgot pic

>Black Superman has a bigger S-shield than other Supermen.

I like the black and red suit too. I also liked his powers more, are the same as superman but use in a different way.

It's the only solid blue Superman suit that I actually like. They can never make it look like it's more than one piece of clothes. It even manages to make the high collar look good.

I like BIG S-shields. It's why I like Alex Ross' Supes.

I want more male Quasar

Never cared for the black and gold one that other people seem to

Meh. I've always liked the original version more. Sure, it's basically a palette swap, but it works somehow.

Tanya > Kamala

Robin has a nice ass

Superbly is the one character where a t-shirt and jeans is the best design, but I don't mind this one at all.

Agreed.

Pic related is one of my all time favorite Spider designs.

This looks to me like a wonderful attempt at balancing 90's costume practices with emulating Kirby.

Also, Val-Zod. Fucking love his outfit, hate his character.

I think it's his best one.
Except for maybe the 90s one but that might be nostalgia talking

This I've always felt that if you're going to rock that big of a shield, the cape should be anchored at the corners.

I feel like I'm the only one who likes this suit at all. I just love the abstract spider pattern emulating the original look, while also filling in for the standard emblem on the chest.

Yuo fucked up user, that's objectively a good costume

Fuck you Sup Forums, the lines look good

Always liked this outfit even though Shayera isn't the one wearing it

Good costume, boring as fuck character

I like medium shields. I like Christopher Reeves big plastic S turned me off the big ones. Small ones defeat the purpose.

The lightning looks cool, the lines on his suit dont. Especially when he's standing still.

that costume looks really cool

Which is funny, because according to the original sheet they're supposed to just be panel lines when he's not active. Apparently other artists didn't get the memo.

Heatwave looks dope fuck you

Muh muggas.

Futures End had a lot of great costumes.

I'm not sold on the S-shield, its a little too big IMO and don't care for the black border.

But the costume itself I like. I've been championing for some time for Supes to move away from yellow and more to gold for his accent colors. The belt is large enough to break up the sea of blue. The wrists and ankles *match*, which is something other superman costume designers cannot seem to figure out.

Think I'd like the 2 gold stripes a bit better if they were filled with red between.

I do like the shield's stylized S. Its just a bit large.

Oh that was so fucking sick. I wish Future's End stayed around in Multiversity or something. Even just for the costumes.

I grew to love this one, but it took me a long time to get over the Racer X looking visor/headpiece.

i love this costume

Best Firestorm design ever

I legitamitley liked this one

It makes him match with the other Robins more

Big shield Superman costumes are usually the best. It looks heroic and bold.

Also, you fucked up, that's one of the best Superman costume.

Anything's better than the t-shirt and jeans look.

He's not a Robin anymore, why would he want to?

This one's good. It's only the cape attachment that looks a bit iffy

This costume gives me a hate boner

but im not supposed to like pants