Is It possible to get this movie leaked in HD a few weeks early?

I want Sup Forums to cause the Biggest Pricey scandal of all time.
So it will make half of what it would make

Other urls found in this thread:

uusisuomi.fi/viihde/154604-oudot-olosuhteet-hs-star-wars-suomentaja-tuskastui
businessinsider.com/star-wars-the-force-awakens-reviews-2015-12
twitter.com/missingwords
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

How did it happen to Expendables 3 and Barneyfag movie?

Absolutely no fucking chance.

>The last cuck

I'll pirating it anyways there are no chance i'll give them money to watch Mary Sue wondeful adventures-the movie.

Of course it's possible. But you need inside contacts. First step: find someone on Sup Forums who knows a Disney employee or anyone associated with the film tangentially

Disney is incredibly guarded against leaks. To the point that around here the translation of the previous movie was mediocre and in an interview the translators revealed even they didn't get to see the movie. They had to work in closed rooms on specially set up computers and weren't given context for the scenes, leading to some awkward translations.

Good luck

>around here
Gonna need some proof. Blur your id card or something

i'm pretty sure Disney straight up kills the people who work on these films so they never get leaked.

Gotta find someone disgruntled with their job/the direction the film industry and disney are going.
Or Sup Forums pools money to bribe some guy

>make incredibly bland, predictable movies
>still worried about leaks

>leaking from the mouse
I say prayers for anyone who dares oppose this corporate mafia.

There are people who would blow Rian Johnson to get to see a shit quality camrip copy a week early. Good luck getting a full HD copy to leak.

Like they would even have access to wherever/however the movie is stored.

In Finland. I'm not talking about some insider info here, the translators got interviewed for local newspapers.

I trust your blowing skills

It's obviously screened somewhere. Of the people in that room someone is willing to cave, especially if they remain user.

And they probably stripsearch everyone on the way in for recording devices. My wife's son works for Disney.

>a shitty camrip gets uploaded to George Lucas' personal youtube

Do they search your anus?

The Mouse doesn't fuck around, user.

Do they stripsearch the poor janitor who comes in a week earlier? probably not

Imagine a leak X-Men Origins: Wolverine-tier.

what happened with xmen origins?

aka

>I want Sup Forums to get shut down because it's the last and only hub of anonymous free speech that had a huge part in getting Trump elected

Fuck off g-man

He was leaked with only 1/3 of CGI and special effects finished. Hilarious!

Sup Forums wouldn't get shut down even if Sup Forums coordinated the assassination of trump

Sup Forums is the other way around tho
blame the players not the game

Pls give (retranslated) examples of the awkward translations.

With Disney's snipers on anyone who pulls out a phone or camera.

normies will still flock to it for their popcorn and crab legs.

Take a look at what thread you're in right now

It's been a long time since I saw the movie so I don't remember much but the most outstanding example was (star/planetary) system being translated as galaxy.

uusisuomi.fi/viihde/154604-oudot-olosuhteet-hs-star-wars-suomentaja-tuskastui

>Tight schedule, translation couldn't be done at the translator's officer it had to be done on Disney's office using special program to immediately transfer the work to a USA servers. Text couldn't be saved anywhere (computer or stick). Translators could only view a version of the movie with the heads visible, everything else was blacked out. Translators thus had big issues with context and being able to tell who was talking to who, if there's no speech in a scene nothing was visible

>Due to these and other forced requirements the veteran translator (over one thousand translated films) wasn't satisfied with the end result and refused to have his name included in the credits.

I want this to happen too. All we need is someone willing to record it or get the file from the secure server and then coordinate who it will be sold to. Take however many mil $ and donate it to charity and watch the movie crumble

Yeah bro, I'll get right on that.

That was honestly much more fun than the actual movie.

businessinsider.com/star-wars-the-force-awakens-reviews-2015-12
Yes, they have tight security but I have no doubt in my mind that it would be trivial to sneak in a covert camera. Anyone know when the press screenings for Last Jedi are?

studios leaking shit movies hoping to raise hype.

I've had the screener for a week now but I'm pretty sure I can't share it, its probably covered in my NDA

>the screener
what did he mean by this?

>star wars
No one fucking cares at this point, sorry to disappoint. Not even worth the pirate.

bump

>no one cares = I don't care

the point isn't to pirate to see it early, it's to fuck up disney

alright who's got the connection

Has Sup Forums ever had a scandal even close to this?

Do you really think parents are going to download a rip instead of taking brats to cinema? Or teens that barely work their iphones could even torrent it?

Point is, it's a dying franchise, you don't need to do squat to make it go away - disney is doing a number on it themsleves.

her manlet probably hates his life. seems like the perfect target for the mole

No, but if it leaks news sites will eat it up. They'll be hesistant at first but once some small sites start leaking even the disney beast can't stop them from revealing it all

TFA highest grossing domestic take in history third highest grossing in history. Yea your right user sure is dead franchise here.

someone coerce this mf
twitter.com/missingwords

not a dying franchise. they will just keep pandering to whatever works and for now it's sjw and rehashed shit movies

there's no letting them die out. star wars will die a long death. better to end it quick

>the first one did good so therefore there is no downward trend
Disney is unsinkable, but the series is already on the downhill. TLJ might bring in "omg so dark" hype, but Solo is going to be heavily ridiculed (until release, then "omg so dark")

t. tv is too cucked to oppose disney's tyranny. sorry user

Actually they are mostly relying on the fact thair audience is made of sheeple. i mean at celebration the hosts says everybody sut down your cellphones for this exclusive trailer and they all comply. The state of the degenerate media and their armies of bloggers shilling for big corporation

but that's celebration where it's just fans. I'm sure they take press screenings and internal ones much more seriously

>Yet the entire shot list for force awakens leaked more than 6 months before release

why would you even watch it then

Here's an idea. We start a lottery with tickets $5 each. Spread it to all the boards and then get it in the news and other sites. Winner will be randomly chosen and they get half of the pot. Anyone who can leak Last Jedi to us (Disney employee, media, whoever) gets the other half of the pot.

In addition to the lottery there is be an auction for how much someone will pay for the final leaked film. Once the leaker gives us the film, it is sold to the highest bidder. This money will go to the winner of the lottery, the leaker, charity, or some split between the three.