This. Is. UNNACEPTABLE

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TwoDecadesBehind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Robcocop looks real
Niggerboi looks fake

>when the flash tv show has better practical effects than a billion dollar movie

fuck off Sup Forums, a white guy named Snyder is responsible for this

b-b-b-but Sup Forums said capeshit is good

Jesus Christ

>5'7
>white

>sense of right league

Wtf people watch this?

You mean Whedon

>mfw when people want Green Lantern in this universe but it's certain DC will make him just as shitty looking as Cyborg

what is this fucking garbage

no, just you

delete this

What's the operational advantage of that little blue light on his forehead?

>practical effect
>cgi

Whoa. The cgi is still bad

it's an infinity stone

>yfw this is the best version of Cyborg on screen

Fixed that for you

why is wonder wooman in the middle and not superman?

how can adults watch this shit

will cyborg even say "booyah" in this film?

he looked fine in Justice League: Doom, too bad he never showed up in Young Justice b/c his concept art for that was great

>will still get hit by a regular speed punch

>This. Is. UNNACEPTABLE

and this

>How can adults watch this shit
>Posts more Capeshit

>can catch bullets
>can't catch thrown knives or a punch from a non speedsters

good post

Are you really so fucking dumb that you think they should look the same? Even similar?

One represents the best (barely) future tech cohld accomplish, intended to be a slow, but unstoppable cog in the law enforcement, salvaged, reassembled, and repurposed organic material clawing his way back up from a soulless automaton to reclaim his lost humanity

The other represents the pinnacle technology of alien gods, and a man struggling not to lose touch with what humanity he still has. Say it looks fake all you want, it won't make it any truer than the first time you said it. It looks different than Robocop. That's about all you can say.

>higher quality capeshit.

There fixed it for you.

>literally ran miles and caught all the shrapnel from a grenade in less than a second

>gets caught by regular shit

Why electricity is around him? He's Electro now?

I'm getting really tired of CGI packed tacticool overdesign.

I would unironically go see Justice League, if this was the actual line up

Nigga on Bluetoof.

After seeing the new colorful posters, those old desaturated pics look even more jarring. That body armor isn't even red, it's brown.

>It looks different than Robocop. That's about all you can say.
It looks shit, that's another thing you can say.

Robocop still looks good when viewed today, while Justice League hasn't come out yet and Cyborg already looks like really dated CG

>The other represents the pinnacle technology of alien gods

Then why does it look like the boxart on front of a nvidia graphics card. There's no amount of excuses you can come up with to defend this CGI Vomit

What are cybernegro powers? He looks like a regular robot and in a league with Superman, male mermaid, Wonder Ass and The Flash honestly looks quite useless.

terrible

WE WUZ ROBOTS. N SHEEIT.

He's got super strength, lasers, and can fly. If Batman gets a seat on JL just by being rich, the robot guy should too.

>can run over 1000 mph easily
>"the bad guy ran around a corner, he's gone now!"

>superman is dead
>wonder woman is just a shittier superman
>aquaman can talk to fish (useless) and is weaker than wonder woman

meanwhile cyborg can hack anything on earth, outclasses all human technology, teleport using darkseid tech, fly, and shoot fucking lasers

>DCshit
>ever

YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BLOW THE BLOODY DOORS OF

He flys around and shoots stuff I'm guessing

>that stomping like charge

I think they believed that something black and angular looked futuristic (pic related). But that's what people from the past century thought the future would look like, now futuristic aesthetic is something like Oblivion.

I bet Superman is more """dead""" than dead and isnt the male mermaid a god/semi-god or something? Like Wonder Jew, the daughter of Zeus?

>Wonder Ass
What ass?

>the pinnacle of alien technology

multiple people approved this concept art

DCEU is so fucked

Aliens really like the “metal after being inside a trash compactor” aesthetic

How can they fuck up a design that much. It’s very simple. It’s a black guy with some metal part. Put on a half metal helmet. Put on some metallic suit. Done. With cyborg’s design, it is even acceptable to have a partial metallic suit to save cost and reduce weight as some of his design on have some part of the body being mechanized. Shit, why is cyborg flying like iron man?
Some designs are difficult without CGI such as Hulk or Dr. manhattan but cybor shouldn’t be one

The character is black and thus immune to criticism. Sorry opie.

Nobody is blaming the niggerboi for having shit cg, only his performance is on him, but he still looks shit.

>when the flash tv show has better practical effects than a billion dollar movie

No. You can hate the Cyborg look as much as you want but the effects for movie Flash are infinitely superior to this

He can open up Boom tubes so he can transport the league to anywhere in the universe instantly. Oh and super strength and lasers and shit

I used to call her Wonder Tits but the jewed version obviously is lacking in material so...

WE
WUZ
>lasers and shit

Bruh...

I wanted cyborg to look unique.
Imstead i got transformerman

It does not matter, there will still be vocal fanbase on Sup Forums saying
>Justice League is kino
>Justice League is bad because Whedon ruined Snyder vision
>Justice League is kino just wait for the snyder uncucked true edition
And the likes.
I hate this board.

lol this is literally more interesting to me than having the actual cyborg character in the movie. Cyborg is the only character that just feels forced in.

Not just any bad guy, but an obese autist bad guy with a hostage waddled round the corner

i like ultron on the cyborg body.

Why would they turn a black guy into a cyborg?

That's like putting Ferrari V12 in a Chrysler 300.

Some scientist tried to make the best wide receiver ever and got carried away

congrats, kind sir!
you re-discovered the 20 years behind trope
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TwoDecadesBehind

Because it's 2015.

Why is America so obsessed with capeshit? Do every American really want to be a superhero shit? Do they really have that strong of an ego?

Looks like something on syfy

I thought this episode was funny but I really hope they stop making Iris insufferable, she was reaching Felicity levels of bitchiness.

>WAAHHHHHHH MOMMY WHY WON'T THE MOVIE PEOPLE DO EFFECTS THAT TAKE 5+ HOURS TO DO AND WASTE COUNTLESS HOURS DOING MAKE UP INSTEAD OF FILMING

Fuck off

>DCEU is so fucked

Seriously, this looks terrible, the character feels like some afterthought and it shows in the CGI, who thought this was a good idea?

Yeah, why won't they ?

When will they realize this doesn't work?

>the worst marvel movie made almost as much as "the best" dc movie

kek, dc should just stick to animated features

I mean, the character IS an afterthought.

They added him to the justice league "main roster" in the comics during the reboot a while back because they needed a black guy. The Green Lantern already had the diversity thing covered by that point because his most popular and well-known incarnation was black thanks to the cartoon series, but they decided to go back to the OG white Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) during the reboot because muh nostalgia so they had to awkwardly shoehorn in Cyborg even though he doesn't have any rapport with the rest of the league and he's mostly known as a teen titan.

Big egos, yes. Allow me to explain.
In total seriousness, the world would collapse if the United States went full-on isolationist. No outside trade in anything, completely shut off from the rest of the world. We can feed and fuel ourselves with great effort, but it can be done.
Can you say the same for whatever shithole your country is? Germany going full isolation? World economy would hurt definitely, but would recover. The world plunges into the toilet without America. You know this to be true, which leads to your resentment.
The world runs on American economy and entertainment. Shit the world hurt during our 2008 housing crisis.

Let’s see the WW box office numbers

I'd bet Wonder Woman made more than the movie you consider the "best" of the MCU too

It's like a headlight.

>DUDE, CAPITALISM GETS BETTER OVER TIME, LMAO

Do Capitalists actually believe this when looking at pic related?

Why doesn't the tv show copy this and make him blink beyond sight?

not likely

Cyborg vidya when?

you sound like the kind of poster who believes america is still mostly white lmao
the world DOES NOT need america, in fact we'd be better off without it and alt-nazi countries like israel would sink and go full JUST mode with their bitch america gone

His design is based off the parademons, because his whole 'suit'/body was made by a mother box.

The overall Apokalyptian design's supposed to look very alien and different to normal tech/robotics from Earth, hence the angular design on the pardemons which then transfer to Cyborg too.

I'm not saying it entirely excuses the whole nvidia graphics card style, but it explains why he doesn't have a design like a normal robot or robocop.

Concession accepted

He gets it from a seperate dimension, it's called "the speed force" and its the reason he can run fast. If it sounds shit it's because it is.