Is there any reason why he couldn't adapt to that?

Is there any reason why he couldn't adapt to that?

Can we adapt away from having this thread again?

What are you talking about? He adapted himself right out of the movie. Shit is OP.

He was black

The writers.

He did by brcoming everything and yet nothing at once.

I legit thought he was going to come back stuck in a fire form and become magma or chamber or something like that.

blacks are out breeding whites substantially

he's going to get some whores knocked up and refuse to pay child support until the end of time

In what reality

ay lmao
have you looked at population stats recently?
with the legalization of birth control blacks are committing a self genocide

bit with all the nigs getting abortion

Marvel Cinematic Extended Universe(tm)

lemme see the stats

Bad writing.

I've been reading x factor and he seems to be able to adapt to much crazier shit

Because blacks are slow learners.

See, THAT would have been cool. I would even have settled for a glowing/blazing metal FoxDoom type of mutant.

He should have just farted it out. But he was trying to hold it in to save everyone else. If he had just grabbed Shaw and belched into his face, it would have been entertaining.

>Big bad gets killed by side character literally just regurgitating a signature attack

Kek.

Writers added a character to the cast that they didn't know how to use, so they just killed him off despite him being pretty much unkillable in the comics (to the point that if he's in a dangerous enough situation, his body will literally adapt by teleporting him somewhere else).

More blacks were aborted than born in New York State last year.

He adapted into being the tragic motivation for more prominent characters.

Wasn't it kind of racist to do this to the ONLY black member of the cast?

Is Matthew Vaughn a racist?

>You kill the most immortal member of the Xmen cinematic universe because the black guy has to die that badly.

He seriously couldn't adapt to a ball of energy inside him? Really?

Ah who gives a shit...that movie sucked anyways, only the Fassbender scenes were any good.

>with the legalization of birth control
Is that recent where you live?

The Kravitz girl played Angel.

I like to think that he just adapted into incorporeality. He's open to come back in a sequel, if Vaughan ever comes back.