Why aren't you chasing your dreams user to be happy and successful? Cells

>why aren't you chasing your dreams user to be happy and successful? Cells

C-cells

FUCK YOU

cells!

Cells

>chasing your dreams
>chasing
Heh, only a cuck would chase ones dreams. A true alpha grabs them by the pussy! Sad!

WAY OFF BASELINE

Why are you trapped sitting in your room on a computer shitposting like it's a cell? Cells

Cells.

Cells

When you're not on Sup Forums are you shitposting elsewhere? Cells

Cells

Do you feel satisfied getting a trio of matching numbers on your post? Interlinked

I didn't understand how this test worked and how they noticed something changed after he discovered the wooden horse

>interlinked

The questions were designed to make a person think about them but a replicant would be focused on the word at the end of the sentence. The baseline is the emotionless state the newer replicants would be in for their Blade Runner duties.
After he finds the horse, K's answers are slower than before and he look visibly more distressed.

He basically repeats lines from the book Pale Fire which is also in his apartment but during the test they thrown in little sentences in between those lines to throw him off and see his response stuff like "what is like to hold the hand of someone you love" unlike he voight kamff which tested if they were actually human and compassionate this tests if they are still cold and focused on their orders like a nexus 9 should be. The questions shouldn't affect their responses they should spit out the pale fire lines like their tying their shoelaces, effortlessly without thinking.

It measures his emotional response to each question to make sure he isnt about to go crazy and “malfunction”

After he found the horse he was all fucked up so he failed the test

We
>hivemind
now

Well thanks it's clearer now

But can't stop thinking that it can't be hard to cheat the system with a replicant who learns to act just a little bit

Cells.

Well part of the idea is that the replicants weren't built to be able to act as we can see in the film, they can. I put it down to them being made too human.

Why don't you go outside and live? Cells.
Are you afraid of people? Interlinked.
Do you know what life is? Cells.

>randomly hostile and foul-mouthed

I dunno, computer dude thing, that seems pretty on baseline for Sup Forums

>tfw will never witness a miracle

Why are you afraid so much of being rejected, user? Interlinked

Can someone explain this meme to me?

No.

....Interlinked

way of baseline, user. turn in your badge and your weapon

That's it I quit!

How does it feel to be alone on Saturday night?
Interlinked

Dreadfully distinct

>shoelaces
>effortlessly

Interlinked

B

Like Saturday night.

;_;

Way off baseline

>shoelaces
>effortlessly
It's a joe rogan talking point

Cells
:'(

Take this skinner to processing

>Cellsposting becomes a thing
kino

KINO

maybe I want to be off baseline so that finally some notices that I need help

Is cellposting gonna replace the bane why are you here meme. I really hope it does.

INTERLINKED

Cells?

CELLS

Cells Interlinked

Kino interlinked within Kino

Yes Now say it three times CELLS

Why haven't found a nice girl to bring to your family? Cells

CELLS
CELLS
CELLS

C-c-cells

This was the only good thing in BR 2049. Cells

CELLS

INTERLINKED WITHIN CELLS
INTERLINKED WITHIN CELLS
INTERLINKED WITIN CELLS

contrarianism within contrarians
interlink

How difficult is it to become a bounty hunter? I'm too stupid to do anything meaningful, so I might as well put my neck on the line thrill seeking.

>WITIN
WAY OFF BASELINE!

plebeian within plebeian
cells

M-madame said shed give me 48 hours and another baseline

Dr Pavel, I'm CELLS. Cells

Miles off baseline

Why didn't they just blow his brains out the second he failed the test though? I get that Madam uses her influence to give him a grace period but why even drag him up to her office in the first place?

maybe they thought she could get him back to baseline

Cells

Does "cells interlinked" actually mean something or is it just gibberish?

>do you remember when your mom took you to blockbuster video on a friday night and let you pick 1 (one) movie 1 (one) video game and 1 (one) bag of chips for the weekend? Interlinked.

no u

CELLS'D

>there's only two baseline tests in the whole movie

Kinda wish they were punctuated throughout the first two acts a little more regularly, doesn't feel quite as intense and dehumanizing when you don't have much of an impression of how frequently he's being analyzed.

Read some Nabokov

if you notice, in the scene where he fails the test it shows lt. joshi watching brain activity scans and all kinds of biometrics. would take more than just a good poker face

INTERLINKED'D

I don't understand these scenes. What is the point of saying cells and interlinked over and over again?

Is BR 2049 the new Master and Commander?

Do you finally realize that, deep down, you are the reason she's gone? Cells.

I've never been in a relationship, though. Cells.

tfw you've fallen hopelessly in love with someone, that will never know you exist and is probably just a projection of your dream gf. Real girls flirt with you but you're not even interested.
Cells

>>/r9k/

In BR2049 the main character replicant has to pass a psych test to make sure they don't get PTSD and kill everyone like in the 1st movie

>tfw not enough of an /r9k/ material
>tfw have just enough normie juice to have a normie life
>tfw anons open up and faggots just meme
Cells

Meow

I am though. My unironic dream is to be a Police detective

>What is the point of saying cells and interlinked

To make sure that the subject is paying attention to the tester, instead of ignoring what he's saying.

You can still repeat the words if you're not really paying attention, the point was to monitor some kind of parameter that measured if the replicant was on a stable behavior baseline or not.

CELLS INTERLINKED WITHIN CELLS
CELLS INTERLINKED WITHIN CELLS
JACKIE CHAN

You are sat across from an acquaintance during a board game. They take out a box of chocolates and eat. You are not offered one. CELLS.
>Cells
Your housemate has made fresh cinnamon buns for all her friends and the others in the house. You are not offered one. INTERLINKED.
>Interlinked
You friend on your course is making plans with someone else over the summer break. You are not invited to join them. CELLS WITHIN CELLS.
>Interlinked
You have helped a friend through several emotional ordeals offering them support and friendship. They have never thanked you. CELLS.
>Cells
Your ex-best friend is somewhere in the world making memories. You are here. INTERLINKED.
>Interlinked

If you're too sick to go to school, you're too sick for video games. Interlinked

No Links

Silence

You remember all the times you had the courage to cold approach a girl and she tells you she has a boyfriend?

interlinked

>I-it's okay... I understand... we can be just friends then right?
CELLS WITHIN CELLS WITHIN CELLS

HA, good thing I've never done that

I just saw br2049 alone and now I'm all alone at home. Hopefully my childhood friend is still on runescape so I can talk to someone.

Interlinked

y-you too