You

Who are you?

I-I'm user

*leans back*

>Sup Forumsedditors unironically defending his prescence in the show and claimed he wasn't killing it and the ratings
are you neganboys still denying it?
they need to kill him off and drop the comic inspiration for good
make the show unpredictable and entertaining again

Good guy Negan, protecting the border in-between seasons of the walking dead

I'm Niggan

Who was in the wrong here?

The illegals breaking the law

His character saved the fucking show you bitch!

....negan

This

My name is Bane.

But JDM is the villain in the movie

Really makes you think doesn't it?

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan.

nice

My name Jeff

I'm (You)

very well, negan

they call me all kinds of things
they cal me argon
they call me dark child
they call me the silver bullet
they call me peabody
they call me peanut arbuckle

I am turok

I'M BATMAN

I'm pickle rrrriiiiiiiiick!!!!!

I am the Arse Bandit

negan, bitch

Spoilers for the season out yet?

RUNNING RIOT!

Cut you hair, Coral. For chrissakes.

JDM is too good for this shit.

WHO WHO
WHO WHO

I am yu

I like the scene after that where he says "Fucker's just keep comin'!"

I'm Negan

I'm Nee-d to poop.
>Leans back
>Shits self

Why is he so God damn PERFECT?

>It's a woman acts like she doesn't want to get fucked by Negan episode
They could at least try to be a little more realistic

Will Negan finally be allowed to swear this season? Fear the Walking Dead and Preacher both get to say "fuck", why doesn't The Walking Dead?

>tfw keep wanting to drop this shit show already but Negan is too good damn entertaining

But if they are Negan, can you rape yourself?

>why doesn't The Walking Dead?
I imagine the rule was passed after after Season 7 was done airing. They're only allowed to use 2 f-bombs so they'll probably have to save them for special moments.

The question is, "What do you want?"

Same, I was really impatient with the show in season 7 and Negan was one of the few things keeping me tuned in. Even his radio eulogy to Fat Joey in that one episode was enough to make it worth watching that week.

It has far more of a viewing audience and thus has more advertisers to lose if they drop explicit language

Was it autism?

That's an awfully short barreled rifle to be doing that kind of thing with.

Bald sluts

you're a big bat

AAAAAHH MR MORDEN

>/our guy/ in the show AND real life
Damn...

Reminder Beta is going to kill Negan in December's issue.

>On the next episode of AMC's Fear the Walking Dead...

BASED

didn't they reveal that the two shows are going to crossover? I think they mentioned it on talking dead

>he actually believes this
Negan will tear him apart for killing Lucille

>switches to Skyrim character creation

what movie?

Desierto

We're gonna have to wait til the time skip for the GOAT coral look

>people who sit behind their computers... anonymously
m-me?

>villain

haha

Fucking slut. Sophia is best girl and pure

It's 100% confirmed, but they haven't said what it's going to be yet. At the very least, people on Fear talked about heading East to Texas which means Abraham (and possibly Eugene and Rosita) will likely have a short stint on the cast when they get there. There have also been rumors since season 1 that the Fear cast are going to end up being The Whisperers from the comic. Madison fits the bill for their leader Alpha, and that Walker guy kinda looks like he could be their second-in-command Beta.

Yes I agree. She's a fucking virgin. I can not believe Carl passed up on that in favor of used goods. It's madness.

I dunno why they don't just go ahead with it already, show Carl is already way older than comic Carl was at this point.

>articulated and supportive post that includes fair and equal judgment among every good person doing their part
>pencil choking black man jumps the gun and immediately dismisses his points for no reason other than to pander to the brothas and irrational SJWs
This is why racism still exists.

This, Coral is retarded. Lydia is like the definition of used goes, she was being reamed by every single Whisperer multiple times a night

I'M A MAN OF A MILLION

>that panel where Andrea catches Lydia riding Carl

is the show any good? I stopped watching after season 3 but I'm thinking about starting back up again.

No. It really isn't. It hasn't derailed as badly as GoT, but it isn't good.

Why is Carl dating a woman old enough to be his mother? What if they alter comic story and he gets raped by Alpha in Season 9?

It's thoroughly mediocre but it has one great episode just often enough to keep you watching.

>americans have a limited number of times they can swear in TV
Can't make this shit up.

>SUPPORT COPS
>CANCELLED

only siths...

It's really spotty. Season 4 is hit-or-miss on an episode-by-episode basis. The first third of season 5 is one of the best periods of the entire show, the middle third is one of the worst, the last third is pretty good. The first half of season 6 is pretty dull, the second half is pretty good. Season 7 in general is a snorefest when Negan isn't on screen. The show would be good if it kept its episode order down to increase content density, but the fact of the matter is they have twice as many episodes per season as they need and that results in a lot of melodramatic filler.

How tall is he?

Other way around

They'll probably do the slicked back haircut for the timeskip, but I doubt they'll do the exposed eye all the time. It'd probably take too much time/money for Chandler Riggs to be in that many layers of make-up every scene

5'8

Why is Carl's girlfriend in the show such a butterface?

I wonder what kind of super fucked up things would have to happen to Madison for that to be real

Rick selects his breeding stock for fertility, not looks

Here's how it is going to go down:
>Jesus is 100% faking out Beta, he knows he's there but Aaron will probably die for good this time
>Jesus and Beta will probably come to some agreement now that Jesus tells Beta that Negan is out in the wilderness somewhere without protection
>Jesus returns back to Maggie with Aarons body, Jesus makes a second version of the map to give to Beta. They meet in secret and a truce is formed between him and The Hilltop.
>Beta decapitates Negan

And this is what will eventually cause the civil war between Rick and Maggie. William and the Kingdom is already siding with Maggie, The Saviours could side with Maggie or they could be neutral, they despise Rick but we have no idea how they feel about Maggie.

is this NTR?

MAXIMUM THICCCCCCC

>civil war between rick and maggie
what if maggie and the gay ass characters side with the shitty kingdom while rick and whoever's left of the group side with the saviors and negan survives and becomes bffs with rick

It feels like most of Fear has been Madison being pathologically fixated on trying to reign Nick in, like pretty much Lois in Malcolm in the Middle how she outright admitted she'd sell Malcolm down the river to save Reese because she thinks Malcolm will be fine no matter what. Something happening to Nick might push her over the edge, maybe even him becoming a dangerous liability like Lizzie in the main show and Madison having to take him out or something.

God fucking damn. Post more of this hipqueen

They swear as much as they like on the DVD releases. There's an upload of Negan's first scene on Youtube, the DVD version, I mean. It's actually kind of silly how much he swears.

>During filming of the season 7 finale of the Walking Dead, Jeffrey Dean Morgan became so enraged at Robert Kirkman for eating the majority of the buffet that was laid out for the crewmembers that in-between takes that he stuck out his middle finger at him while being driven to another scene, the producers took the footage and put it into the episode itself

B a s e d

>Episode 8.05 - The Big Scary U
A close look at Negan and the lives of the Saviors during the conflict through a familiar set of eyes.
>extended 13 minutes
Calling it now. It will be kino.

>for eating the majority of the buffet that was laid out for the crewmembers
>>eating the majority of the buffet
How

That was the only scene they released an alternate "uncensored" version of. That and Rick's "They're SCREWING with the wrong people!" from a couple seasons earlier.

WHERE HAS MY SAVIORFU BEEN

W H E R E

There's a direct correlation between Saviorfu's absence and declining ratings.

It's gonna be Negan chilling with Father Gabriel who gets stuck at the Sanctuary after the battle. He jokingly confesses his sins and tells Gabe about his past.

Kino confirmed.

How do I get a Rick daddy bf lads

tfw no rick beard