/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Speeding Ticket Edition

Meanwhile...

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/waking-from-a-dream-deprogramming-from-a-twin-peaks_us_59d04870e4b034ae778d4b41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>47 hours for last /tpg/ to hit bumplimit

WE HAVE THE FURY OF OUR OWN MOMENTUM

WHAT NOW, TPG? HA HA HA

Niles posting is the most underrated. I hope the OG poster is still around.

bobe u kild mike! haha

Fuck off with this stupid capeshit show

Explain how Twin Peaks has anything to do with superheroes.

>ywn raise a young sheryl to be your fucktoy wife

Its for m-muh family Patti... i dindu nuffin

Friendly reminder that Cooper denied Sam Stanley the glad hand in 1988, it confirms that Coop was never good (Pic is evil Cooper)

where did Donna go

motorcycle crash James was in killed her.

Thank god.

>One half-baked character
>entire show is capeshit

die /tpg/ die!!!

WHERES MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT

>that reflection

bad font

huffingtonpost.com/entry/waking-from-a-dream-deprogramming-from-a-twin-peaks_us_59d04870e4b034ae778d4b41

>Re-watching The Return’s dreadful final hours has showed me that Twin Peaks is not something that has survived my doomsday list. The entire third season now feels like the self-indulgent ego trip of David Lynch and his cult of personality. A man who had 25 years to grow and evolve, and yet reproduced the same problematic tropes from a time when people didn’t have to know better. A man who has the power and privilege to access so many resources to be inclusive, and yet decides to forego all it for some narcissistic self-proclaimed ether-plucking.

>I’d also be remiss if I didn’t mention how all the trolling and harassment I’ve received on account of my Twin Peaks writings over the course of this summer has affected my ability to enjoy the show and community. Having to deal with literally hundreds of rape apologists, sexists, misogynists, and proud racists in the Twin Peaks community has been sickening. I’d be lying if I said that these awful encounters didn’t skew my perspective more than a little.

w-who's she talking about?

uhmmmm snookums a racist sexist wh*te male like you doesn't get to enjoy Twin Peaks

Rareyl

>only make art the way I want it
Fuck, man people get paid for this shit.

judy

Twin Peaks the series: Reddit
Twin Peaks the movie: Sup Forums

Dumbland: kino

Part 18 was so fucking amazing holy fuck me

Friendly reminder that Eddie Vedder recorded a song for Curb Your Enthusiasm finale confirming Larry David doesn’t get his mind back, pic related is Evil Larry

Enough kidding around, kids. Go pre-order my new book and, if you haven't already, buy The Secret History of Twin Peaks. (Pic is evil Secret History tote bag)

>ywn make a failed sitcom with albert rosenfield, squiggy and hatchet-face

Evil Larry = Revolver Ocelot?

Post Twin Peaks characters you want to impregnate

Uncle Leland, NO!

RIP Brent Briscoe AKA Detective Dave Mackey

Just started watching this weekend, got through S1 and am on S2E11. Going to try to finish it tonight and tomorrow. Feels good to find something to intently watch. Everything I've watched in the past few months hasn't been involved enough to require anything more than casual watching.

What was the comfiest season 3 episode?

eight

watching episode 1 the first time

season 3 sucked

11, by far

Flat chest

ёбaный poт этoгo кaзнo

Cherry pie!

Just finished season 3 and have some questions
1. Was the black lodge really just the red room but with strobe lights/the tree (who presumably replaced the midget due to the latter's actor dying or not wanting to return)
2. Did they ever show the white lodge?
3. Was any of the extra-dimensional shit (e.g. the purple building/ocean, eyeless woman, black and white room with the fat woman/giant etc.) explained?
4. Were any major plot points such as BOB's existence or really anything about the black lodge after S2 ever explained?
I assume nothing related to Cooper or his many forms was wrapped up so

Also I remember reading something about Bobby and Shelly splitting up but don't remember it in the series, was there some sort of recent release besides S3?

>Was the black lodge really just the red room but with strobe lights/the tree
Yes, it's the waiting room of the Black Lodge, you enter it after your courage is broken (see coffee scene in ep 22 of season 2). Or by wearing the Owl Cave ring and dying with it.

>Did they ever show the white lodge?
It's the observatory where The Fireman lives.

>Was any of the extra-dimensional shit (e.g. the purple building/ocean, eyeless woman, black and white room with the fat woman/giant etc.) explained?
Naido was Diane, created when Mr. C raped her in the store. The extradimensional space is called the Mauve Zone, it's between the store and the White Lodge (purple sea/observatory). Major Briggs head floated from the zone to the white lodge, but the woodsmen took his body in the process and replaced it with Ruth's head. You should have payed more attention to the William Hastings storyline.

>Were any major plot points such as BOB's existence or really anything about the black lodge after S2 ever explained?
What is even the question here? Did you watch part 8? BOB came to be by the Experiment creature / Mother of Abominations / Jowday, vomiting him and other eggs (Presumably Jumping Man for example) into our reality by the Trinity event.

Let /tpg/ die

>evil tote bag
how is it evil

I thought they just referred to the observatory as "Fireman's Home"

Cute!

why tf wasn't he in The Return

>the desecration of /tpg/ corpse