kino

>You must be 18+ to post in this board

>the viewership of content cop is on average 10 years older than avengers movie
get fucked reddit

> avengers is 5 years old
> 10 years older
> 15
get fucked retard

He call out many fucking stupid youtube channel but is himself part of the problem unfortunatly
Good for edgy kids aged 13-20

stop advertising your shitty shows here idubbzz

I don't follow youtube e-celebs but I like content cop

It's nice to see someone shit on the people who are corrupting the youth with their retardation

>discount pink man

It's great if you actually care about youtube "drama" and shit like that but even besides that it's nice to see really shitty, disingenuous people being put on blast for their shitty, disingenuous behavior.
Early episodes were kinda weak, food reviews, Jinx, and Toy Channels were interesting to see being analysed and criticized but they weren't really offensive in any way so the episodes just came off as kind of flaccid. Tech Cunt and Howtoprankitup fall into the same category, and Fine Bros was shit just because everyone had already said everything that could be said by the time the episode came out so it's just a bunch of jokes that fall flat.
The "big busts" are a real treat though. You'll notice that most of every one of these episodes (Leafy, Keemstar, Tana, and Ricegum) are composed of Ian just pointing out lies, contradictions, and hypocrisy that the subject fell into themselves, making it feel less like a mean-spirited attack and more like an expose of genuinely awful behavior and content. What's really important is that iDubbbz is 100% transparent in everything he does, and nearly every insult someone could come up with for him or his content, he has already made himself. So, every attempt at a response or comeback feels like they're trying to beat him at a game he's not even playing. Look at Rice's comeback, he spent actual time and money on producing that shitty song and dance while Ian was most likely already moving on to his next project.

Overall, it's a great webseries, and it's perfect for background noise if nothing else. Just don't be one of those underage faggots who idolize and worship him because he's edgy and offensive and thinks that him joking about being depressive and suicidal is the fucking pinnacle of modern satire, because at that point you're exactly what he and his channel are against.

This the guy that ripped off MDE?

yep

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Idubbbz videos. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of literature or most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There is also Ian's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Idubbbz videos truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Ian's existential catchphrase "niggerfaggot," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ian's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

10/10 response to a 0/10 thread

>that reading comprehension

You must be 18+ to post here user

>haha dood le edgy nigger guy xd
Cancer. Pure cancer.

This. It's good fun. Leafy is such an obnoxious faggot, and I will always respect Ian for tanking his career.

Cancer isn't an adjective, nigger.

Lol look at this guy calling anyone retarded when he can't understand what he reads.

wtf how is he able to do this and MDE gets cancelled